Stray Fawn Community

I try to draw in your style

FawnCat

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Oh yeah? Where's your proof? *Rubs hands together evilly*

I spent a long time looking for it and found some of your art and it's much better than what I remember it being when you joined

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 3:58 AM, FawnCat said:

I don't think I could do your art style😆 Not skilled enough yet to do it.

Yeah, it's a style you have to play around with to do it consistently.

Heck, I still fail to do it consistently. 

You just have to add and subtract lighting and stuff. Pretty good try though.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:58 AM, FawnCat said:

I really like the brush you used for your art work and the light.

I used medibang's fluffy watercolors + airbrush and a bit of oil pastels to do the background lighting : D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Yeah, it's a style you have to play around with to do it consistently.

Heck, I still fail to do it consistently. 

You just have to add and subtract lighting and stuff. Pretty good try though.

I used medibang's fluffy watercolors + airbrush and a bit of oil pastels to do the background lighting : D

I will keep this in mind when I draw, might help me improve😄

I only have the basic brushes. Is medibang's fluffy watercolors + airbrush for free?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

I will keep this in mind when I draw, might help me improve😄

I only have the basic brushes. Is medibang's fluffy watercolors + airbrush for free?

Yes, you have to go to the bottom of the brush window and click on the option that has cloud in the name.

• Thanks 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Yes, you have to go to the bottom of the brush window and click on the option that has cloud in the name.

I'll check it out when I have more free time, thanks😄

• Paw up 1

Just now, bing said:

*le gasp*
le no circle??

Kind of make them. But I mostly just draw an idea then draw on top of that my final draft. Thus we know the reason for my bad anatomy😅 Take my Issi and Finch "Idea" I draw the head circles then just go from their and edit as I go.

626126895_Nichefinchandissi.thumb.jpg.b6e4f6bea72db266e881cbe99f8a3624.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Kind of make them. But I mostly just draw an idea then draw on top of that my final draft. Thus we know the reason for my bad anatomy😅 Take my Issi and Finch "Idea" I draw the head circles then just go from their and edit as I go.

626126895_Nichefinchandissi.thumb.jpg.b6e4f6bea72db266e881cbe99f8a3624.jpg

I use a circle for the head, chest and the butt. so that might be a wittle problem, but im not complaining

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I draw the head circles then just go from their and edit as I go.

Same here. But I will do circles if the position is too hard or the anatomy is just freaking out on me. (Also note this is probably not good for drawing humans)

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, bing said:

I use a circle for the head, chest and the butt. so that might be a wittle problem, but im not complaining

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Same here. But I will do circles if the position is too hard or the anatomy is just freaking out on me. (Also note this is probably not good for drawing humans)

That's a good habit. I tried to be super detailed with my 'base' where all the circle's and stuff go once but just ended up changing my mind and doing something different than what I planned😆

Same GT. I get confused with all the parts and end up doing whatever I feel is right. (Yeah, def not good for humans as we are so complicated) Take my 'human' Issi for example, I still have no idea about what or where to go with it.   317485448_HumanIssiidea.thumb.jpg.520af99343c8f9c4227fc84bbcf24383.jpg

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Same GT. I get confused with all the parts and end up doing whatever I feel is right. (Yeah, def not good for humans as we are so complicated) Take my 'human' Issi for example, I still have no idea about what or where to go with it.  

https://www.pinterest.com/aetherskye/drawing-tips/

I have decided to go to pinterest to try and conquer this problem.

• Eek! 1

@Google Kääntäjä I mixed it up a bit. But mostly tried your sticker art style (Because you have a speedpaint video on one😝) Your art is al around cute and with great use of shading, that I completely suck at😆

888558834_JustnormalLilytuftstyle.thumb.png.0270d872ddbefc48d81eee5bf259023f.png

That turned out so cute!

• Eek! 1

@gügle trànsløte I think I failed in this one. I tried but It always kept coming out looking nothing like your style😅 I don't think we use the same art program. My pencil brush was a lot harsher than yours and when I tried to make it less so it looked a bit blurred. I wanted so much to draw like you but my art skill isn't their yet. Your art is wonderful and they are adorable.

597779063_GTbreezestyle1.thumb.png.cf5cbd0e89a9bb084cfd2f729d9f5518.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4