Stray Fawn Community

Art requests (closed)

flower

• 3 months later...

picture: D4386AAD-86F8-421F-A0F9-00B16CE8FADA.thumb.jpeg.70f561888cfd0ae4d9d48aa3f0cb25df.jpeg

a little background or personality: This is an OC her name is Spottedfire (because of her parents and her personality) her parents are Firestar and Spottedleaf she was born when Firestar was an apprentice. She was hated by most of her clan mates, she was menipulated by Tigerstar (who she later has kits with) Tigerstar made her kill some cats. When she realized what she was doing was wrong she was already pregnant with Tigerstar's kits she broke up with Tigerstar and Tigerstar gave her the scars beneath her right eye to look like tears.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

picture: D4386AAD-86F8-421F-A0F9-00B16CE8FADA.thumb.jpeg.70f561888cfd0ae4d9d48aa3f0cb25df.jpeg

a little background or personality: This is an OC her name is Spottedfire (because of her parents and her personality) her parents are Firestar and Spottedleaf she was born when Firestar was an apprentice. She was hated by most of her clan mates, she was menipulated by Tigerstar (who she later has kits with) Tigerstar made her kill some cats. When she realized what she was doing was wrong she was already pregnant with Tigerstar's kits she broke up with Tigerstar and Tigerstar gave her the scars beneath her right eye to look like tears.

But how..... would.... I’m so confused with that backstory

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

So uh, nice art, but...

O_O

I'm pretty sure it's okay for an older apprentice to be with a warrior (when there's like a moon or two left of their training) for example, I think Fernpaw and Dustpelt were perfectly okay since she was an older apprentice. I don't know how old Firepaw would be in this, but in the books he became a warrior like a day after Spottedleaf died

• Paw up 2

On 11/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, Lilyturf said:

I'm pretty sure it's okay for an older apprentice to be with a warrior (when there's like a moon or two left of their training) for example, I think Fernpaw and Dustpelt were perfectly okay since she was an older apprentice. I don't know how old Firepaw would be in this, but in the books he became a warrior like a day after Spottedleaf died

and apprentices are pretty much already young adults way before warriorship

• Like 1

• flower changed the title to Art requests (closed)
On 11/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, Moonstar 🌺 said:

i didn’t know what to do for the pose or anything for the most part also i can’t draw anything that isn’t a side profile 😔A588276A-6FEC-4642-A547-23CAAD7FDAA9.thumb.png.1c4c5653fdf411f04d353ba4f35faca4.png

• Love 7

On 11/21/2020 at 4:44 AM, Impy10 said:

Can you draw Elle?

E1332E4C-7F2E-4965-A77A-0837CE01D9DA.thumb.jpeg.112709ece4aa3e92ef67b38810db0cf8.jpeg

If not, then I’ll get another of my many characters

@Impy10 i tried my best but i’m not very good at drawing humans. also i took a lot of creative liberties on the outfit, hope you don’t mind26779329-3E69-4B40-ACF9-F39AE4E038DB.thumb.png.deb1c30ca98cd82cdc69714c061b15db.png

• Love 6

• flower changed the title to Art requests (open)
4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I don’t know if you got my request but it’s on page 4 or 5

oh i’m sorry! i forgot i had unfinished requests and just did the new ones. i’ll start working on them soon 

• flower changed the title to Art requests (closed)