Stray Fawn Community

TikTok Bad

Broken

I can't believe that no one has talked about this before. But I don't really like TikTok. Mainly the dances. Some of the videos are funny and the art videos are cool. But the dances. Kids at my school just do them at random times and it's annoying. 

• Paw up 3

38 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

But the dances.

It's like fartnite.

I saw that the maker of Renegade got like 5,000 dollars from Ellen. I mean, good job on being popular, and I know it's hard to do but... you've just turned all the girls in my class into people who dance unoriginal dances in hopes to get views when only true creativity pays.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

tiktok itself isn't bad, what's bad is what it's being used for.

Tiktok supresses content made by disabled people to make it more appealing to new users. They also steal data from their users

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

Tiktok supresses content made by disabled people to make it more appealing to new users. They also steal data from their users

wait, can I have like a article about this? I want to read more about this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

its also racist like one example its quicker to delete poc's videos than white people, like ive gotten this black person on my fyp a few times and theyve gotten tiktoks taken down for nudity while they were just showing some skin i think, but im pretty sure one time i straight up saw some white guy's . Yknow

and also i think the automatic subtitles thing censors or used to censor "asian women" for some reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie rip ranks it its said:

its also racist like one example its quicker to delete poc's videos than white people, like ive gotten this black person on my fyp a few times and theyve gotten tiktoks taken down for nudity while they were just showing some skin i think, but im pretty sure one time i straight up saw some white guy's . Yknow

and also i think the automatic subtitles thing censors or used to censor "asian women" for some reason

heck

On 7/2/2021 at 5:01 PM, Lilytuft said:

On 7/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, cookie -it,its- said:

that is very flipped up.

ok Tiktok is now 95% in my bad book.

not all users of TikTok are bad though. And the creators are bad. Just a small amount are good.

Tiktok has ads at sports events though.

we need a way to combat people who use TikTok in harmful ways.

and also complain to the creators after this information is spread.

My plan is to use TikTok to destroy TikTok.

We will need multiple accounts for this to work.

• Eek! 1