Stray Fawn Community

Egyptian Gods

Renio

I've been playing an Egyptian challenge by Clover but I really messed it up and gave up on everything but the pharaoh
So here are the absolutely stunning two gods I have.

Lotus- goddess of family and beauty. She treats everyone like her child. Her name is an Egyptian flower.20200229101023_1.thumb.jpg.b7667cd2441d53c792f176376a1c4ede.jpg

Osaze- god of love. He wishes that he could hunt. His name means that the gods love him.20200229130157_1.thumb.jpg.a8f586385c10edaffea24e702d81d4fa.jpg

I'll add more, eventually, but I would love it if you made art for my poor children in the meantime!

• Love 4

Just now, Google übersetzen said:

((am I allowed to make gore art?))

why? I mean, yes, as long as you alert people before showing the drawing who might be sensitive to it.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Google übersetzen said:

((am I allowed to make gore art?))

minor gore is allowed im pretty sure! (things like blood, scratches, not-too-deept-cuts ect.) I go by the rule that if you would need to use colours other than blood red to show the injury, you shouldn't post it

(also yes please do a warning)

3 hours ago, Gūguru Hon'yaku said:

I thought you were going to ask us to name all the Egyptian gods we could and I was going to have a lovely little paragraph written out

You could still pm me the lovely paragraph, I love Egyptian stuff if you don’t mind

• Eek! 1

16 hours ago, bing said:

You could still pm me the lovely paragraph, I love Egyptian stuff if you don’t mind

Being addicted to Egyptian stuff runs in my family for some reason

• Eek! 1

36 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

Here's a more time taking piece1513472720_lotusjaosazeotus.png.1e03d6aff3b86e01eec44ea2acb40bc0.pnghieroglyfit.thumb.png.d0b550f17cf1e8510548186938a738f8.png

(I don't own the photos)

did you make this? Is it like Egyptian themed? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bing said:

did you make this? Is it like Egyptian themed? 

Yep! I tried to refrence hieroglyphs and stuff and also all the colors were picked from the images pasted in the lower picture. Also had to use a lot of line tool and such

Just now, Google Kääntäjä said:

Yep! I tried to refrence hieroglyphs and stuff and also all the colors were picked from the images pasted in the lower picture. Also had to use a lot of line tool and such

thank you ❤️ 

• Like 1