ewrewgthrfjm,,hgjyetsdfrgtbyd5uvre  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on our side?

• Of course! We must kill them all!
    • Sed obsecro ut interficias me, ne me inimicum tuum
    • For some reason I'm on no side at all
    • I don't understand. what is this??

2 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

Note the following message comes from Aether, not Evil Aether. Aether is totally neutral in this battle. (Evil Aether takes up Google translator side.)

So uh... before this escalates should we have like rules... so that no body has their feelings hurt or something. Or end up like last time...

I dunno, We should have negotiations with @Skysplash8 (presumably leader of the mods) and who ever is the leader of the Google translators (Evil aether wants me to tell you all to know she is happy to take up this position.) and set up a 'rules of war.'

The Google Translators started the war. I, Sky, would be happy to sign a peace treaty. However, if that is out of the question, then rules of war would be okay, too.

Warum war ich die einzige Übersetzung nicht in diesem markiert? Sollte ich beleidigt sein oder einfach nur auf meine Pokemon-Karten starren, die ich absolut ohne Grund habe?

google translate interpretation of what was just said so it will be broken language

FRENCH:

Je parle un peu français.(mais c'est la troisième langue que je connais ... aussi Paris, TN est une chose si vous suivez mon pays natal.)aussi pourquoi beaucoup d'entre nous connaissent le français.parce que je sens que nous avons tous besoin de langues uniques. au moins du côté traducteur et je ne veux pas utiliser l'espagnol mais je ne connais absolument aucun mot dans d'autres langues.) =  I speak French a little bit. (but it's the third language I know ... also Paris, TN is one thing if you follow my native country.) also why many of us know French. because I feel that we all need unique languages. at least on the translator side and I don't want to use Spanish but I know absolutely no words in other languages.)

Olen leivänpaahdin, mutta koen itseni naaraaksi. En ole kertonut tätä aiemmin, sillä pelkäsin, että muut leivänpaahtimet tällä sivustolla kiusaisivat minua, koska leivänpaahtimilla ei ole käsitystä sukupuolesta. Jos kiusaat minua, poltan leipäsi!

-Naaras leivänpaahdin

• Haha 2

See siin on midagi millele ma üks päev tagasi vaatan ja naeran „miks  see üldse juhtus” aga ma olen otsustanud et see on seda väärt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Google'i tõlgia said:

See siin on midagi millele ma üks päev tagasi vaatan ja naeran „miks  see üldse juhtus” aga ma olen otsustanud et see on seda väärt.

Mistä olet kotoisin? Virosta?

13 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Ich habe gerade ein paar neue Pokemon-Karten für meinen Geburtstag. Eines der Packs stammt aus einer WEltmeisterschaft.

Uses google translator. Gets an English word abducted into German. And why is it implying that you need them specifically for your future birthday? So many questions

40 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Though these parts make sense. And I'm curious now. Did you get cards owned by someone who competed in a world championship, were they made for one, or did the pokemon first show up in a world championship in the show/games?

Ich weiß es ehrlich gesagt nicht. Aber es ist ab 2019? Das Hauptpokemon darin ist Barcephalon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Ich weiß es ehrlich gesagt nicht. Aber es ist ab 2019? Das Hauptpokemon darin ist Barcephalon.

Oui. Soleil et lune je pense.

• Paw up 1

16 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Ich habe gerade ein paar neue Pokemon-Karten für meinen Geburtstag. Eines der Packs stammt aus einer WEltmeisterschaft.

Liáng

23 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

I'm surprised that I understand this without a translator

20 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I refuses to translate words into english. I've had too much Latin class. If anyone wants to talk to me, they'll have to talk English

Isn’t Latin like the base of English/other romantic languages thus you’d be able to translate some languages without use of Google Translate? Maybe it’s just the Spanish lessions drilled in my head (I think two other romantic languages are French and Spanish.)

12 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Isn’t Latin like the base of English/other romantic languages thus you’d be able to translate some languages without use of Google Translate? Maybe it’s just the Spanish lessions drilled in my head (I think two other romantic languages are French and Spanish.)

Nope. I've had four years of Latin, you're better off using that mechanism the other way around unless you're a medical student.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

a lot of words in english and romantic languages came from Latin—like, 'timor' means 'fear', which is where we got 'timid.' so when I see words from spanish or italian or french and whatever else there is, I can sometimes guess what the words mean. But I can't get it exact, because the words might have a slightly different meaning, and I don't know the word order and whether a word is the subject or a direct object and such. so... I can sorta translate stuff, but very crudely.

• Paw up 1

• 1 year later...