ewrewgthrfjm,,hgjyetsdfrgtbyd5uvre  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on our side?

• Of course! We must kill them all!
    • Sed obsecro ut interficias me, ne me inimicum tuum
    • For some reason I'm on no side at all
    • I don't understand. what is this??

2 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

Isn’t Latin like the base of English/other romantic languages thus you’d be able to translate some languages without use of Google Translate? Maybe it’s just the Spanish lessions drilled in my head (I think two other romantic languages are French and Spanish.)

a lot of words in english and romantic languages came from Latin—like, 'timor' means 'fear', which is where we got 'timid.' so when I see words from spanish or italian or french and whatever else there is, I can sometimes guess what the words mean. But I can't get it exact, because the words might have a slightly different meaning, and I don't know the word order and whether a word is the subject or a direct object and such. so... I can sorta translate stuff, but very crudely.

• Paw up 1

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Sky said:

remember when "moderator" was plural? haha good times

man that must suck.

Maybe I should sign up.

well what do you do as a moderator?

9 hours ago, Sky said:

remember when "moderator" was plural? haha good times

tbh the forums have definitely calmed down since a few years ago...

i remember the off topic section was like a death zone

you entered at your own risk.

but that still must be overwhelming to be the only mod on here

you do a very good job tho!

no idea whats going on here or why google translate users must be killed, i mean i know its not a good translation tool but like-

anyway yeah, Боже мой, здесь много всего происходит. Я использую его столько, сколько дышу, так что удачи в убийстве идиота, влюбленного в вымышленного робота из игры 10-летней давности. это действительно выходит за рамки темы -

2 hours ago, RubyDreams said:

no idea whats going on here or why google translate users must be killed, i mean i know its not a good translation tool but like-

anyway yeah, Боже мой, здесь много всего происходит. Я использую его столько, сколько дышу, так что удачи в убийстве идиота, влюбленного в вымышленного робота из игры 10-летней давности. это действительно выходит за рамки темы -

like a year ago everyone changed their username to some variation of google translate. i was part of it and it was amazing we were an army

10 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

lol,  yeah, lol, totally not dieing over here  

heheheh yeah, frighted

don't worry we joke around sometimes but the forums is a cool place currently.

On 7/12/2021 at 5:12 AM, Zixvir said:

man that must suck.

Maybe I should sign up.

well what do you do as a moderator?

You can't sign up, I'm pretty sure. And also you'd have to be 18 or older

12 hours ago, Moptimus Prime said:

You can't sign up, I'm pretty sure. And also you'd have to be 18 or older

yeah you have to be 18+ now, i became a mod before that rule was in place so i get to be a 15 yr old mod 😎 if you were 18+, you can't really sign up, you could politely tell Philo that you'd like to be a mod if she needs another  or something. Philo came to me in my case. but it's been like 2 years.

honestly, there's not that much need of another mod. things have calmed down and if there's a big fight i sic philo on em. there's just occasional posts to move and new member posts to approve

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Sky said:

yeah you have to be 18+ now, i became a mod before that rule was in place so i get to be a 15 yr old mod 😎 if you were 18+, you can't really sign up, you could politely tell Philo that you'd like to be a mod if she needs another  or something. Philo came to me in my case. but it's been like 2 years.

honestly, there's not that much need of another mod. things have calmed down and if there's a big fight i sic philo on em. there's just occasional posts to move and new member posts to approve

good to see that the steamworks are running smoothly.

and I understand why that rule is in place.