Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy

Broken

Just now, Google übersetzen said:

Stagger beamed. "Yay!" She said, smiling. She then seemed to realize something. "Do you know anything about taking bearyenas down?" She asked.

"Well I know that strength in numbers... and they can't attack animals with armor plating... and a strategy is to bite them with poison fangs then run away..."

Just now, Google translation said:

Remy quietly unlocked the window. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yup." Jest replied, climbing in through the window. "So how you doing?" He asked non-chalantly.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Yup." Jest replied, climbing in through the window. "So how you doing?" He asked non-chalantly.

"Pretty bad. Your my partner so we should start working."

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

Yua walked over to Timber. "Hello." She said in her deep, soothing voice.

Timber still seemed scared. "Hi... Please don't hurt me?" He said, his voice going to a mumble.

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

"Well I know that strength in numbers... and they can't attack animals with armor plating... and a strategy is to bite them with poison fangs then run away..."

Stagger nodded. "True! But I've never been taught that last one."

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

"Pretty bad. Your my partner so we should start working."

"May I ask why?" He asked, referring to their mood. Jest set his backpack down and took out a notepad. "What's the topic? It's hard to hear through thick glass."

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Timber still seemed scared. "Hi... Please don't hurt me?" He said, his voice going to a mumble.

"May I ask why?" He asked, referring to their mood. Jest set his backpack down and took out a notepad. "What's the topic? It's hard to hear through thick glass."

"Why would I hurt you?"

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Y'know, Barely passing my classes, Not having any friends. The basic Introverted kid stuff." They said leavin out a couple things.

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

"Why would I hurt you?"

Timber seemed confused. Did they not hear? "Uhm-- Nevermind... Wanna do the project?"

Just now, Google translation said:

"Y'know, Barely passing my classes, Not having any friends. The basic Introverted kid stuff." They said leavin out a couple things.

"I don't have any friends either. Well, besides somebody that I used to know. So I guess i'm open to talk any time?" He said.

1 minute ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

(change his name to Domnu. Please. And yes, i am still stalking this, even though I am not actually going to roleplay anymore) 

Why...?))

Just now, Google übersetzen said:

Timber seemed confused. Did they not hear? "Uhm-- Nevermind... Wanna do the project?"

"I don't have any friends either. Well, besides somebody that I used to know. So I guess i'm open to talk any time?" He said.

“Thanks.” They said. “Anyways we’re taking notes for a test tomorrow but class is almost over.”

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

“Thanks.” They said. “Anyways we’re taking notes for a test tomorrow but class is almost over.”

"No problem. If i'm not in class, i'm probably taking tests at the sports field." Jest replied. He started taking notes, sorta finding out the topic by looking around the room.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

thanks!

This world has too many Sikore drawings

Your welcome!

Is there ever to many Silkore drawings? xD 

8 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"No. Tell me."

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

"No problem. If i'm not in class, i'm probably taking tests at the sports field." Jest replied. He started taking notes, sorta finding out the topic by looking around the room.

They nod and jot down something about scent trails. “Will this class ever end?” They wondered aloud