Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy

Broken

5 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

RING

9:00

All my nichelings rushed into class except for Akari who was already there. 

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Storm sat at her desk. 

"Time to take attendance. Every body sit down."

Nala looks as all of them rush to class. "Bunch of nerds." She grumbles as she leans against the tree.

31 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Huh?" She turned around. 

"Oh... I'd rather not say..."

@G00gle Translate

(Sorry, minecraft like turned off my notifs for a sec.)

5 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Storm sat at her desk. 

"Time to take attendance. Every body sit down."

"Oh, frick gotta go." She dashes off.

She runs in, just barely on time. And slings herself onto her chair and nearly flew off.

"I'm here!"

6 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk ran into the school grounds and raced over to Storm's classroom

"IM HERE!!" Skunk panted

Skunk sat down at the only available seat

It was the oldest in the entire classroom and Skunk never really got it

3 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Okay.... Nala?"

"Hmm... not here... Okay class! So I can test your abilities I will give you a quick quiz on math. NO CHEATING. If I catch you cheating you get an 0 and your paper gets thrown away. Also if I see you talking. Good luck."

(I'll just say that @Google translation's people are here because they're not online.)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

"Hmm... not here... Okay class! So I can test your abilities I will give you a quick quiz on math. NO CHEATING. If I catch you cheating you get an 0 and your paper gets thrown away. Also if I see you talking. Good luck."

(I'll just say that @Google translation's people are here because they're not online.)

The sun was beating down on the ground but Nala was peacefully sleeping underneath the tree. A few bird flew by and a rabbil rushed around.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

The sun was beating down on the ground but Nala was peacefully sleeping underneath the tree. A few bird flew by and a rabbil rushed around.

The principal found you.

"What do you think you're doing? You should be in class right now! Come with me."

Nova sat quietly in the back of the gathered nicheling, sitting with an attentive gaze and good posture

Remy narrowed their eyes in annoyance. Can I go home now? They thought irritably they sat in the back corner, with empty desks surrounding them

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Nova sat quietly in the back of the gathered nicheling, sitting with an attentive gaze and good posture

Remy narrowed their eyes in annoyance. Can I go home now? They thought irritably they sat in the back corner, with empty desks surrounding them

(When you suddenly remember Remy x Finch. 

Oh Yeahhhh)

The principal found you.

"What do you think you're doing? You should be in class right now! Come with me."

Nala groggily waked up and with a yawn, "Why should I?" She stretched and scratched at her right ear. "So noisy."

Just now, Googles Translates said:

(When you suddenly remember Remy x Finch. 

Oh Yeahhhh)

(C-can it be revived? If you have other plans I get it I just never really have plans for a character)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Nala groggily waked up and with a yawn, "Why should I?" She stretched and scratched at her right ear. "So noisy."

"Because if you don't I'll have to speak with your parents. And you'll get a detention."

Just now, Google translation said:

(C-can it be revived? If you have other plans I get it I just never really have plans for a character)

(Me either. I really just have plans for some characters.)

• Like 1

"Because if you don't I'll have to speak with your parents. And you'll get a detention."

She scoffed, "Fine, mister V." Nala glared off to the side. I really don't need those fools bugging me too.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She scoffed, "Fine, mister V." Nala glared off to the side. I really don't need those fools bugging me too.

He lead her to the classroom where an angry storm handed her a test. 

Nova wrote the last answer on the test and stared at her desk obediently. I hate this place.. I just have to survive until I find an opportunity to leave..

Just now, Googles Translates said:

He lead her to the classroom where an angry storm handed her a test. 

Nala grabs the paper and goes to sit in the back. Why should I care about some stupid math test.

Vexi scribbles hard on her scratch sheet of notebook paper she is using for the test.

It is unclear whether she is doodling or actually doing work. Perhaps a combination of the two.

(For some reason I always RP in the third person limited.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Vexi scribbles hard on her scratch sheet of notebook paper she is using for the test.

It is unclear whether she is doodling or actually doing work. Perhaps a combination of the two.

(For some reason I always RP in the third person limited.)

Nala drops the test down on her desk before leaning back and looking at all the other kids. This school sucks. She sees a black and white niche(Vexi) scribbling hard on the sheet of paper. Another nerd?

(I do a mix)