Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy

Broken

Just now, FawnCat said:

Nala drops the test down on her desk before leaning back and looking at all the other kids. This school sucks. She sees a black and white niche(Vexi) scribbling hard on the sheet of paper. Another nerd?

(I do a mix)

Sensing her gaze, Vexi turns back and gives a 'What the HECK do you want?' kinda glare.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Nala drops the test down on her desk before leaning back and looking at all the other kids. This school sucks. She sees a black and white niche(Vexi) scribbling hard on the sheet of paper. Another nerd?

(I do a mix)

Nova looks up briefly and looks at Nala. Avoid conflict with her. She noted, returning her gaze to her desk.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk felt like her brain was going to explode

3111A1EE-3A3C-4ED1-9161-399174507A2D.thumb.jpeg.bdad5d0262351672db87f0a281c5f9d6.jpeg

When your pencil snaps during a test and you have to sharpen it with one of those loud pencil sharpeners and everyone looks at you and- yea nvm 

• Eek! 1

Just now, Googles Translates said:

She collects your sheets and says, "Get ready for the next class."

My brain is dead. Thought Skunk as she went on to the next class

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

Sensing her gaze, Vexi turns back and gives a 'What the HECK do you want?' kinda glare.

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Nova looks up briefly and looks at Nala. Avoid conflict with her. She noted, returning her gaze to her desk.

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Shore starts tapping his pencil on the desk and whistling. 

Nala scoffed at the two colored niche (Vexi) She sees another one peek at her and gives a feral grin back and laughs softly when they turn their gaze away.

Her eyes lastly land on the Niche that was whistling.

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

Vexi gives a groan and wants to smash her head into the desk.

She really wants to get up to mischievous stuff but she can't while confined to a desk. All she can hope for is that Biology will at least be more entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Nala stood up. Let's hope I get to cut something up.

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Nova slipped out of the class and walked briskly to biology.

Remy walked at a slower pace to avoid attracting attention

Skunk ran down the corridor to the next class 

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

@Googles Translates "Yo, grey fur!" Nala walked up to Shore. "Tell me aren't as boring as the rest of the nerds here." She ignores the other niche she bumped into on her way to Shore's side.

Remy averts their eyes and continues walking, not retaliating in any way

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

@Googles Translates "Yo, grey fur!" Nala walked up to Shore. "Tell me aren't as boring as the rest of the nerds here." She ignored as she bumped into another niche on her way to Shore's side.

Vexi decided she'd like to meet that Niche who glared at her funny. 

She walks up to Nala and Shore. "Nerds, What nerds?"

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Vexi decided she'd like to meet that Niche who glared at her funny. 

She walks up to Nala and Shore. "Nerds, What nerds?"

Nala raised a brow and grins. "Nerds like you who takes school so seriously." This is the one who was ultra focused on their paper, right?

Just now, FawnCat said:

Nala raised a brow and grins. "Nerds like you who takes school so seriously." This is the one who was ultra focused on their paper, right?

"Bold of you to assume I take things seriously. If you truly didn't care about school, you'd be able to focus on what I was doing. Which was doodling."

(I'm bad a roasting people but here we go.)

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

@Googles Translates "Yo, grey fur!" Nala walked up to Shore. "Tell me aren't as boring as the rest of the nerds here." She ignores the other niche she bumped into on her way to Shore's side.

"Yo. I'm Shore. And na, those nerds are losers. If that dang principal weren't here I'd beat em all up."

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

"Bold of you to assume I take things seriously. If you truly didn't care about school, you'd be able to focus on what I was doing. Which was doodling."

(I'm bad a roasting people but here we go.)

"You have some guts," Nala gave a short laugh as she raised her sharp claws. "I like you. You can call me Nala." She lowers her claws again but the grin stays.

(I'm not good with it either. I'm not even sure if I'm doing my own character 'bad' enough)

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

"Yo. I'm Shore. And na, those nerds are losers. If that dang principal weren't here I'd beat em all up."

Just now, Googles Translates said:

RING

All of my characters, except for Shore, ran to class.

Nala leaned on the desk. "Mister V is a real pain. I was enjoying my nap until he came along." She looks at Shore as the bell rang. "Want to ditch, Grey fur?" "Oh, You can call me Nala."

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

RING

All of my characters, except for Shore, ran to class.

Nova sat in a desk near the front and remy sat in the back corner again