Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy

Broken

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Nala leaned on the desk. "Mister V is a real pain. I was enjoying my nap until he came along." She looks at Shore as the bell rang. "Want to ditch, Grey fur?" "Oh, You can call me Nala."

"Hmm... sure. I'm great at finding places to hide. My older brother used to go here and he said there was a hole in the wall behind the lockers in the locker room.

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Hmm... sure. I'm great at finding places to hide. My older brother used to go here and he said there was a hole in the wall behind the lockers in the locker room.

"Great! I was about to suggest setting something on fire to distract the bunch while we scale the wall." She pushed herself from the desk. "Let's go." She looks at Vexi. "So not Nerd. You wanna come?"

Musa had glasses on and a lab coat. "Hello class. I won't bother doing attendance. Today, I need you all to tell me what you know about the anatomy of rabbils."

Akari raised her paw. 

"Yes?"

"Well, I know they have a small skull, making their brains extremely tiny. But their legs are built in a way that makes it so they can run away easily."

"Okay... anyone else?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Great! I was about to suggest setting something on fire to distract the bunch while we scale the wall." She pushed herself from the desk. "Let's go." She looks at Vexi. "So not Nerd. You wanna come?"

Shore looked at Vexi. 

5 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

RING

All of my characters, except for Shore, ran to class.

Vexi purposefully walks slowly towards Bio. Slow enough to aggravate the teacher but fast enough to where he can't give her a demerit. 

3 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Musa had glasses on and a lab coat. "Hello class. I won't bother doing attendance. Today, I need you all to tell me what you know about the anatomy of rabbils."

Akari raised her paw. 

"Yes?"

"Well, I know they have a small skull, making their brains extremely tiny. But their legs are built in a way that makes it so they can run away easily."

"Okay... anyone else?"

Nova raises a paw silently.

4 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Shore looked at Vexi. 

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Vexi purposefully walks slowly towards Bio. Slow enough to aggravate the teacher but fast enough to where he can't give her a demerit. 

"Heh, still a goody goody." Nala shrugs as Vexi walks away. "Lead the way, Grey fur."

5 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

Akari raised her paw. 

"Yes?"

"Okay... anyone else?"

"ME!" Skunk yelled

"Rabbils are ADORABLE! There cute ears are fantastic for hearing far of stuff!!"

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

"Yes?"

‘’They have long legs and with bodies built for running and their stomach is suited for plant based meals.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Heh, still a goody goody." Nala shrugs as Vexi walks away. "Lead the way, Grey fur."

Shore ran to the locker room and showed Napa a normal looking wall of lockers. He began opening them like a door and they moved enough so that she could fit in. He jumped into a fairly large hole and disappeared. 

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"ME!" Skunk yelled

"Rabbils are ADORABLE! There cute ears are fantastic for hearing far of stuff!!"

Nova flattened her ears. Can’t you compose  your self?

Just now, Google translation said:

‘’They have long legs and with bodies built for running and their stomach is suited for plant based meals.’’

"That is correct!"

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"ME!" Skunk yelled

"Please wait your turn..."

"Now, I will give you a sheet where you must explain anything you know about anatomy. Please take your time. If you don't finish, it's for homework."

He passed you all a piece of paper. 

Just now, Googles Translates said:

"Now, I will give you a sheet where you must explain anything you know about anatomy. Please take your time. If you don't finish, it's for homework."

She took the paper and read the instructions.

Remy sighed softly.

Just now, Googles Translates said:

"I'm so sorry!" Skunk cried

Shore ran to the locker room and showed Napa a normal looking wall of lockers. He began opening them like a door and they moved enough so that she could fit in. He jumped into a fairly large hole and disappeared. 

Nala rushed after Shore. Frowned at the idea of pushing into a locker. "This is so not my place." She mumbles as she follows down the large hole making sure to pull the locker close.

"You can work with partners or by yourself."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Nala rushed after Shore. Frowned at the idea of pushing into a locker. "This is so not my place." She mumbles as she follows down the large hole making sure to pull the locker close.

"This connects through the entire school. It leads to the vental systems."

He passed you all a piece of paper

(Hey I’m back!)

I really can’t have homework tonight. It will mess with too many plans! Even if I do have to look like a super nerd.

she started rapidly writing down everything she knew... which was a lot... apparently.