Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy

Broken

1 minute ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

"Y-yeah" said Sting, avoiding eye contact

"Cmon! Maybe we can slip in without the teacher noticing we're late." She says leading the nicheling down a hallway. "I'm foxglove and you are?"

7 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Hello class. Today we will be doing our final review on how to hunt rabbils for our test tomorrow. I will give you a study guide and you must complete it with a partner. I will randomly choose your partners."

Vexi lets out an audible groan Ugh. Not only Rabbils but also PARTNERS!?AND A TEST. 

Just now, Googles Translates said:

She smiled and writes something. She gives it back and it says, 'hi.'

They give a small, amused smile and wrote back. "I can't wait for this test so I can prove how having no front paws does infact make it hard to hunt." They wrote sarcastically. (Wait.. how would they write?? I might give them a runners paw so it makes it semi accurate.)

"The partners will be Vexi and Stagger, Akari and Nova, Phoenix and Board, Remy and Jest, Kaori and Sting, Sakura and Foxglove, then Yua and Timber. And Finch, you can work alone or with another group."

Just now, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

"I'm S-Sting" said Sting, shyly

"Cool name." She said stopping in front of a door." I'll cause a distraction and you can sneak in okay?" She said before kicking open the door. "PRESENT!" She said walking to the front of the class. "Good afternoon Mr. Shark!" 

Just now, Google translation said:

"Cool name." She said stopping in front of a door." I'll cause a distraction and you can sneak in okay?" She said before kicking open the door. "PRESENT!" She said walking to the front of the class. "Good afternoon Mr. Shark!" 

He groaned. "Hello Foxglove. You're late... again. Take a seat. You're working with Sakura."

He groaned. "Hello Foxglove. You're late... again. Take a seat. You're working with Sakura."

"Fineeee."

Just now, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

Sting crawls, almost like a lizard, over to an empty chair

"Thank you..."

She slumped into the chair next to her. "No problem."

24 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Hello class. Today we will be doing our final review on how to hunt rabbils for our test tomorrow. I will give you a study guide and you must complete it with a partner. I will randomly choose your partners."

"Ya?"

"Thank you. Please sit down."

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"The partners will be Vexi and Stagger, Akari and Nova, Shore and Board, Remy and Jest, Kaori and Sting, Sakura and Foxglove, then Yua and Timber. And Finch, you can work alone or with another group."

Stagger looked around. "Who is who?" She questioned. 

"The partners will be Vexi and Stagger, Akari and Nova, Phoenix and Board, Remy and Jest, Kaori and Sting, Sakura and Foxglove, then Yua and Timber. And Finch, you can work alone or with another group."

Akari walked over to Nova. "Hello."

Kaori angrily walked over to Sting.

Sakura smiles at Foxglove.

Yua looked at Timber.

Finch looked for a group to join. Maybe Remy's... Or Vexi's.

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

She moves to go find her partners. 

( @Google übersetzen @Googles Translates)

Stagger looks over. "Hello! Who be you?" She asked.

Jest walked up to the window and knocked. He stared at the students and waited for somebody to open the window. 

"The partners will be Vexi and Stagger, Akari and Nova, Shore and Board, Remy and Jest, Kaori and Sting, Sakura and Foxglove, then Yua and Timber. And Finch, you can work alone or with another group."

Timber screamed internally. "Partners...?" He whimpers.

Board walked into class and walked up to the front of class. She set her heavy backpack down on the teacher's desk and then sat in an empty seat.

5 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Stagger looked around. "Who is who?" She questioned.

Vexi walks up to the tiny Nicheling... "Hi..."

Akari walked over to Nova. "Hello."

Kaori angrily walked over to Sting.

Sakura smiles at Foxglove.

Yua looked at Timber.

Finch looked for a group to join. Maybe Remy's... Or Vexi's.

"H-Hi." Nova says nervously.

Foxglove smiles playfully back at her.