Stray Fawn Community

Goodbye

Broken

I had a good run but... I have to say goodbye. I might come visit the forums once in a while. But for now I'm saying I'll probably never come back. I might decide to come back, but right now it doesn't seem like it. It's not any of you. Goodbye. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Just now, Googles Translates said:

I know... I'm sorry. You guys can keep it going without my characters if you want.

We'll have to make a new topic to edit it :/ can I use the teacher characters for the new one?

3 minutes ago, SilversDead said:

Everyone’s leaving and it’s honestly making me sad now... we had such a thriving buzzing community back in the day and now I feel like it’s just being torn apart...

It’s disheartening to see so many of our friends go but the only thing we can do is wish them well and hope we’ll see or talk to them again. Plus people are joining and becoming a part of the community constantly 

Just now, SilversDead said:

Seeing as how much I dislike a lot of people here, I think it’s time I packed up and left this place like them, hopefully I’ll never come back.

You’ve said that multiple times already and it’s painful to say goodbye so many times to you. You seem to be in a bad place right now and nothing here is making it better so maybe you should put the forums to rest for a while if not forever friend :( 

21 minutes ago, SilversDead said:

It’s gonna be forever I’m afraid, I am dealing with growing up, high school, moving in, and god knows what else is planned for me because I got a life apparently and I need to live the stupid life, sucks, but I just don’t have the time to be distracted on the internet anymore, I need to focus and start becoming a functional adult.

Then goodbye Silv I wish you the best in life

14 hours ago, Googles Translates said:

I had a good run but... I have to say goodbye. I might come visit the forums once in a while. But for now I'm saying I'll probably never come back. I might decide to come back, but right now it doesn't seem like it. It's not any of you. Goodbye. 

Good bye. You will be missed!

14 hours ago, Gūguru Hon'yaku said:

why do all my friends leave-

Mine too. Well there's some. But so many have disappeared. I don't want to leave this community. But I'm really not happy here at the moment...

13 hours ago, SilversDead said:

Everyone’s leaving and it’s honestly making me sad now... we had such a thriving buzzing community back in the day and now I feel like it’s just being torn apart...

I feel the same way. Two years and suddenly only a few people that were here when I joined are active anymore...