Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy II

Aether

Just now, Google translation said:

Remy looked at the window expectantly, when he saw Jest he unlocked the window and opened it quietly. “You alright dude?”

Jest looked up at him. "Yeah...Yeah... Just an extra pill..." He mumbled. He winced from the pain in his head as he walked up to the window.

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked up at him. "Yeah...Yeah... Just an extra pill..." He mumbled. He winced from the pain in his head as he walked up to the window.

“An extra?” They asked tilting their head. I should tell a teacher.. He could be in danger..

Just now, Google translation said:

“An extra?” They asked tilting their head. I should tell a teacher.. He could be in danger..

"It's just for..." He sorta blanked out. He then shook his head slightly and climbed in through the window. He tried balancing himself but fell over, not really responding to what happened until a minute later. 

1 hour ago, Google übersetzen said:

"It's just for..." He sorta blanked out. He then shook his head slightly and climbed in through the window. He tried balancing himself but fell over, not really responding to what happened until a minute later. 

“Jest?” They asked, voice rising in panic

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Jest?” They asked, voice rising in panic

Jest tried getting up while mumbling, but it seemed to be hard, like every bone in his body weighed a thousand pounds.

No, I only took one? I took three! You idiot! Stop fighting! It's his fault! Guys, stop, i'm in control, we'll be okay! No, you're an irresponsible idiot! Let me control! Guys! Stop! Fighting won't help hide us! You guys need to stop, i'm most responsible! What is happening...? You're trying to kill him!

Jest was just sorta layed still. The voices in his head were wild. His expressions seemed to change every second.

21 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Ikr?? I got so far--

Yeah! We got to second period!! Alright that was a little to much sarcasm but I did like the direction it was going in

On 3/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest tried getting up while mumbling, but it seemed to be hard, like every bone in his body weighed a thousand pounds.

No, I only took one? I took three! You idiot! Stop fighting! It's his fault! Guys, stop, i'm in control, we'll be okay! No, you're an irresponsible idiot! Let me control! Guys! Stop! Fighting won't help hide us! You guys need to stop, i'm most responsible! What is happening...? You're trying to kill him!

Jest was just sorta layed still. The voices in his head were wild. His expressions seemed to change every second.

Remy's hand shot up. Call on me. Call on me!

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Finch ran into class.

I can't believe I'm late again!

She swung open the door. 

She looked around and saw Remy, but also noticed that they were busy talking to Jest. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, Broken said:

She looked around and saw Remy, but also noticed that they were busy talking to Jest. 

They looked over at her and smiled nervously. Their hand was still raised and their eyes sparkled with panic. Call on me!

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

They looked over at her and smiled nervously. Their hand was still raised and their eyes sparkled with panic. Call on me!

((Yes, make this be un-dead--))

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

((Yes, make this be un-dead--))

d-do you think we could un-dead this?
jk..

unless..?

Haha yeah that was my intention

On 3/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, Flower said:

Finch sighed but didn't sit near them.