Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy II

Aether

5 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk scratched Nala as she walked pass

Nala hiss at them small sting of pain then turn her sight on Skunk. "What the H man!"

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"ARE THEY YOUR FRIEND?!" Shunk hissed

She looks over to the others. "Those bunch of nerds. No way." Nala frowned and pulled a disgusted face. "I'll rather be dead than hang with them." 

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She looks over to the others. "Those bunch of nerds. No way." Nala frowned and pulled a disgusted face. "I'll rather be dead than hang with them." 

Skunk narrowed her eyes before turning her attention to her desk.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk narrowed her eyes before turning her attention to her desk.

Nala looks at Skunk before scoffing. The sting of the scratch reminded her of it as she smiles. Just found a way out of class. "Yo, Teach. I need to go to the nurses office." Nala doesn't wait for a reply as she walks out the room.

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Nala looks at Skunk before scoffing. The sting of the scratch reminded her of it as she smiles. Just found a way out of class. "Yo, Teach. I need to go to the nurses office." Nala doesn't wait for a reply as she walks out the room.

Skunk suddenly wanted to know where Nala was going.

"I... Need to go to the bathroom." She said sickly. She ran out of the room.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk suddenly wanted to know where Nala was going.

"I... Need to go to the bathroom." She said sickly. She ran out of the room.

Nala walks down the hall bypassing the nurses office. She seems to be in thought as she makes her way to the abandoned class. "This place gives me the creeps." She whispered to herself. Well I'm just here to get out the school. She walks towards the back of the room and moves some old cardboard posters out of the way.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Nala walks down the hall bypassing the nurses office. She seems to be in thought as she makes her way to the abandoned class. "This place gives me the creeps." She whispered to herself. Well I'm just here to get out the school. She walks towards the back of the room and moves some old cardboard posters out of the way.

Skunk followed Nala and hid behind a row of lockers when the ladder stopped

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk followed Nala and hid behind a row of lockers when the ladder stopped

The hidden passageway made Nala grin. "That useless uncle is good for something." She glance around her before ducking into the passageway and placing the cardboard posters back over the hole.

The hidden passageway made Nala grin. "That useless uncle is good for something." She glance around her before ducking into the passageway and placing the cardboard posters back over the hole.

Skunk followed her to the cardboard posters and waited till Nala was gone far into the passage

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk followed her to the cardboard posters and waited till Nala was gone far into the passage

The passage lead to a small clearing just outside the school. "Fresh air. Nice." Nala yawned and peered around her. I think uncle said their is a pond around here. Nala picked a random direction and walked off.

The passage lead to a small clearing just outside the school. "Fresh air. Nice." Nala yawned and peered around her. I think uncle said their is a pond around here. Nala picked a random direction and walked off.

Skunk managed to get out of the school.

Why isn't anyone here? She thought.

She picked up on Nala's scent and followed it.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Skunk managed to get out of the school.

Why isn't anyone here? She thought.

She picked up on Nala's scent and followed it.

She glanced at a few plants as she passed them. I don't even know what you are. Screeching from above catched her attention. "Great Bluebirds." Bunch of buzzards. She continued to walk.

She glanced at a few plants as she passed them. I don't even know what you are. Screeching from above catched her attention. "Great Bluebirds." Bunch of buzzards. She continued to walk.

Skunk followed her.

8 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest was at the window. He wasn't as eager to be in math class, but if somebody happened to unlock the window, he'd come in.

They opened the window. “Ready for class?”

8 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Stagger and Everest are nerds, not Jest and Board. Board hates everything and Jest is smart but doesn't like nerd-class stufflez--

1 hour ago, Google translation said:

They opened the window. “Ready for class?”

Jest narrowed his eyes a bit. "Not really. I hate math." He said before climbing in the window. "What about you?"

Just now, Google Oversætter said:

(sooo... what's happening? I don't want to be left behind again in the roleplay ;-;)

Math class, late bell either is about to go off or will go off as soon as chat god is back))

34 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Stagger and Everest are nerds, not Jest and Board. Board hates everything and Jest is smart but doesn't like nerd-class stufflez--

Jest narrowed his eyes a bit. "Not really. I hate math." He said before climbing in the window. "What about you?"

“Hate it.” 

4 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Hate it.” 

"Right. What do you think of the other classes? Or what do you think of the other students?" He asked, his voice lowering before the last question.

5 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Right. What do you think of the other classes? Or what do you think of the other students?" He asked, his voice lowering before the last question.

“Boring, and I haven’t talked to many of them besides you.”

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

“Boring, and I haven’t talked to many of them besides you.”

He sorta chuckled as that last remark. "I mean, you're my way into class sooo--" he was trying to joke around. He honestly didn't seem like somebody that would make jokes, let alone smile.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

He sorta chuckled as that last remark. "I mean, you're my way into class sooo--" he was trying to joke around. He honestly didn't seem like somebody that would make jokes, let alone smile.

“Better stay on my good side then Jest.” They joked back, smiling at him.

Just now, Google Oversætter said:

Sting just looked over, a little angry, because she couldn't hear the teacher too well, because the two nichelings were talking.

Remy looked back at her and bared their teeth in mock anger, they made sure to give her a smile afterwards though to let her know he wasn’t actually angry.