Stray Fawn Community

Amethyst Academy II

Aether

11 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked deep into your soul. "Being a threat does not come easily. What would you like to think?" He said, his voice lowering even more. Was he crazy or not?

The fact that Jest is in the reformation program is starting to make more sense. 

5 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked over. "Come over here. I would like to know the preferred method of death!" He called back. 

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Stab me in the chest 37 times!"

They observed this quietly. Now it makes sense, why he’s in the reformation group..

5 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Stab me in the chest 37 times!"

2 minutes ago, Google translation said:

They observed this quietly. Now it makes sense, why he’s in the reformation group..

"37 times? That's a little too much for my liking. I don't think I could do that without something going wrong."

6 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"37 times? That's a little too much for my liking. I don't think I could do that without something going wrong."

“Like getting caught? Actually killing her.” They said snorting, clutching on to the belief their friend just had a really dark sense of humor

4 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Like getting caught? Actually killing her.” They said snorting, clutching on to the belief their friend just had a really dark sense of humor

"The fact that the gloves would deteriorate after a while and my DNA would be left at the murder scene." He said. "Can't afford to go to prison..." He said. "Mother 'Pression would kill me..." He mumbled. Something suddenly seemed to click inside him as he scribbled out about half of his notes. "Nevermind… Just... No..." he was mumbling.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

"The fact that the gloves would deteriorate after a while and my DNA would be left at the murder scene." He said. "Can't afford to go to prison..." He said. "Mother 'Pression would kill me..." He mumbled. Something suddenly seemed to click inside him as he scribbled out about half of his notes. "Nevermind… Just... No..." he was mumbling.

“You okay?...” they asked.

3 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“You okay?...” they asked.

"Uhm… Yes... Just a..." He mumbled in response. He seemed to be out of it as he frantically moved his hand around. He seemed to be drawing something in great detail, except that the greatest detail was that it had no detail.

7 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

"Uhm… Yes... Just a..." He mumbled in response. He seemed to be out of it as he frantically moved his hand around. He seemed to be drawing something in great detail, except that the greatest detail was that it had no detail.

“Whatcha drawing..” they asked with a slight edge to their voice

Just now, Google translation said:

“Whatcha drawing..” they asked with a slight edge to their voice

Jest showed him. It seemed like a big blackish blob. Would you like to get a closer look?

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Yes

It was a niche. They were large and could send a shiver up your spine. They seemed distorted and sort of resembled a shadowy balance bear-bearyena hybrid. Was something wrong with Jest?

9 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

It was a niche. They were large and could send a shiver up your spine. They seemed distorted and sort of resembled a shadowy balance bear-bearyena hybrid. Was something wrong with Jest?

“Cool..!” They mutter, trying to sound enthusiastic.

1 hour ago, Google translation said:

“Cool..!” They mutter, trying to sound enthusiastic.

Jest's head jerked up. He looked over Everest. He seemed to mumble something, but then shouted over at Everest, almost like he did something wrong.

Everest flinched and looked over. "Hey...?" He said very nervously. 

"Everest, what do we do when she finds out?" Jest said nervously. 

Everest sorta put his head down. "Jest, go take your pills, she died a long time ago!" He whisper-yelled.

58 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest's head jerked up. He looked over Everest. He seemed to mumble something, but then shouted over at Everest, almost like he did something wrong.

Everest flinched and looked over. "Hey...?" He said very nervously. 

"Everest, what do we do when she finds out?" Jest said nervously. 

Everest sorta put his head down. "Jest, go take your pills, she died a long time ago!" He whisper-yelled.

Remy inched away, not really listening to the two 

18 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Remy inched away, not really listening to the two 

Jest looked out the window. He opened it and jumped out. He ran off somewhere, most likely towards the sports field. He had left his backpack and notes in the classroom. There was something weird written next to the drawing.

Everest just sighed and went back to his work. "This new foster family is getting to him..." He said, sorta mad but mostly because he was annoyed.

4 hours ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked out the window. He opened it and jumped out. He ran off somewhere, most likely towards the sports field. He had left his backpack and notes in the classroom. There was something weird written next to the drawing.

Everest just sighed and went back to his work. "This new foster family is getting to him..." He said, sorta mad but mostly because he was annoyed.

Re,y said nothing small looked at the writing next to the drawing. I should bring their stuff to the next class.

Re,y said nothing small looked at the writing next to the drawing. I should bring their stuff to the next class.

The notes seemed to have the ramblings of a crazy man, but upon closer inspection, it would show that Jest seemed to be going through parental issues. It talked about something named 'Pression. From what was written, it seemed like a parental figure, but not a happy one.

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

The notes seemed to have the ramblings of a crazy man, but upon closer inspection, it would show that Jest seemed to be going through parental issues. It talked about something named 'Pression. From what was written, it seemed like a parental figure, but not a happy one.

They narrowed their eyes sympathetically. I’ll make sure not to bring that up. They noted

6 minutes ago, Google translation said:

They narrowed their eyes sympathetically. I’ll make sure not to bring that up. They noted

Jest had made his way to the sports field, searching around for something at the edge of the field. He eventually picked up a pill bottle and opened it. He took two pills from it and forced them down, making it harder for himself by not getting water beforehand. It was something to either help with memory, or PTSD.

11 minutes ago, Google translation said:

sense Aether isn't here should we just timeskip?

yes please do. School is killing me.

You can also RP as the character idc. 

help.

• Sad 1

RING

next class is Bio

Remy pack their stuff then grabs Jest’s bag, shoving his “notes” into it.

Foxglove and Nova walk to class

When Jest heard the ringing, he held his ears. When it was done, he got up and started walking around the school. He couldn't really remember where the window was. He couldn't think straight and held his head. He was in a lot of pain, trying not to fall over. He eventually found the window and walked up, stumbling and holding his head.

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

When Jest heard the ringing, he held his ears. When it was done, he got up and started walking around the school. He couldn't really remember where the window was. He couldn't think straight and held his head. He was in a lot of pain, trying not to fall over. He eventually found the window and walked up, stumbling and holding his head.

Remy looked at the window expectantly, when he saw Jest he unlocked the window and opened it quietly. “You alright dude?”