Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

Anyone have corona virus in their state/country? There's a guy with it at a hospital in my town, but he was smart and checked in with the hospital beforehand because he came from another country. I would love for our school to close but that would mean fewer days of summer vacation :(

• Like 2

Mmm. In Vienna and two other Bundesländer. These are like States. But then again, the whole South is pretty close to italy, which has some potentially mutated + somewhat more severe version. Though no one knows what severe really means. And the best translation is closer to "intense". Germany hasn't been helpful, either.

• Like 1

there's a case pretty close to where i live so rip me i guess

(well tbh even if i do catch it im probably not going to die it's literally just worsened flu)

edit: ok i kinda regret saying that, pls stay safe y'all

• Like 2

i know theres a few cases of coronavirus in here in ireland. but as far as im aware the cases are only in northern ireland, so i guess it hasnt reached my country yet.

Since coronavirus has been discovered before it infected too many people, and it mutates slow, we might survive the pandemic. (ITS IN THE UNITED STATES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) (PLEASE DONT LET IT BE IN OHIO)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ģŌōģĻě ŧŖÄňŠľæŧ said:

there's a case pretty close to where i live so rip me i guess

(well tbh even if i do catch it im probably not going to die it's literally just worsened flu)

Both coronavirus and the flu can kill. Fortunately, coronavirus has a 2-15 day incubation rate, reducing lethality. I wonder if dogs can sniff out coronavirus. (SOMEONE ASK THE YOUTUBER DOCTOR MIKE!)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Google Fānyì said:

Both coronavirus and the flu can kill. Fortunately, coronavirus has a 2-15 day incubation rate, reducing lethality. I wonder if dogs can sniff out coronavirus. (SOMEONE ASK THE YOUTUBER DOCTOR MIKE!)

Ah, no. Having no symptoms, while being infectious, is going to be worse . It also survives for an unusual amount of time on surfaces. Tests also have a significant risk of being false negatives, as the process is easy to botch. Bad combo.

It's just stupidly good at spreading, though. Teatment options are effective, so if you're low(ish) risk and it spreads slowly, you'll only see real trouble like in that one infected retirement home. "Real" trouble is easy to say when it's not your grandparents, though...

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Symptoms are like a sore throat at first and then pneumonia (https://www.healthline.com/health/pneumonia not sure if this is a reliable source... I wouldn’t know, I use safari and bing for heck sake)

and then you’re really sick.
also, if I catch the corona virus, I’m screwed. I have a cold (as always... like the disgusting person I am, not sanitary freak), and have been told that if you have another sickness when catching coronavirus, you could possible die? Anyway, I’ll say bye before anything happens, ok

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Renio. said:

Symptoms are like a sore throat at first and then pneumonia

21 minutes ago, Renio. said:

you have another sickness when catching coronavirus, you could possible die?

that escalated quickly

• Haha 4

you lot: omg I'm gonna get the coronavirus!! it's in my country!! please don't be in my state!! 

me: yeah, a worker in the massive shopping center right next to my flat (like a 1 min walk, I live basically on the high street) has it... but like I'm still not gonna get it

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

also me: has sore throat

has that thing where you get a rlly bad cold and your core feels really weak and u would probably topple like a jenga tower if u stood up for too long (but gladly that's going away now) 

(I've never had pneumonia so I can't really comment but something feels,, odd? like, not as though I just have a cold) 

ahaha yeah it's no biggie.., coronavirus is just being hyped up by the media it will never affect me,, 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

28 minutes ago, Renio. said:

and have been told that if you have another sickness when catching coronavirus,

I think that means serious conditions involving your lungs, a cold wont affect it as it'll probably be kicked out of ur body if it gets taken over by coronavirus

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

also me: has sore throat

has that thing where you get a rlly bad cold and your core feels really weak and u would probably topple like a jenga tower if u stood up for too long (but gladly that's going away now) 

(I've never had pneumonia so I can't really comment but something feels,, odd? like, not as though I just have a cold) 

ahaha yeah it's no biggie.., coronavirus is just being hyped up by the media it will never affect me,, 

Pneumonia is when fluid fills your lungs and you can barely breathe? My grandmother had it and my mother thought she was going to die because she could barely breathe

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

I think that means serious conditions involving your lungs, a cold wont affect it as it'll probably be kicked out of ur body if it gets taken over by coronavirus

Yeah. We’re talking like if you have heart problems, asthma, lung damage. Anything that has lasting negative health impacts. 

Also Coronavirus has less of a chance to infect teens than older people. Your also significantly less likely.

it mostly effects really young children and older people.

4 confirmed cases in TN though.

• Like 1