Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

Update;

Sneezing has started

Lunchable came back up when I tried to eat

Drinking hurts

People who don't have babies are taking all the formula and we were barely able to get any for the baby we are babysitting-- 

My jaw is getting less feeling, and is sometimes just sore.

Dizziness has taken my head

• Sad 5

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

this is phrased like it's the zombie apocalypse 

pffft--

Yes, my dear child.

I shall pass on in a few days--

REMEMBER MEEETFJGFNJ VDGDXFCZ

• Haha 4
  • Eek! 1

ATTENTION

School just closed. What the frick. This isn't supposed to happen. Not when it's my most important semester. We might miss TET. I was looking forward to TET since we won't be going to Bremen. We might miss our 9th grade dance. But at least no math test tomorrow. But I'll have to study from home. This is the strangest thing ever. Is this what having snow days feels like? Exept it's corona days?

• Sad 5

This is so confusing. Out of all the wars, natural disasters and stuff I never tought anything like this could happen. A month off from school... That's the longest break aside from summer!

• Eek! 3

The government has officially taken it too far. I get the 10 person gathering limit for everything else, but funerals is where I draw the line. Some random people at power shouldn't be able to tell you wether you can attend the funeral of a loved one. Oh, your friend died? Too bad! Their family already exeeds the 10 person limit so not even all of them can attend!

Let's hope people can avoid dying for now...

• Sad 4

25 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

The government has officially taken it too far. I get the 10 person gathering limit for everything else, but funerals is where I draw the line. Some random people at power shouldn't be able to tell you wether you can attend the funeral of a loved one. Oh, your friend died? Too bad! Their family already exeeds the 10 person limit so not even all of them can attend!

Let's hope people can avoid dying for now...

Hundreds of people are going to die here bc surgery is now illegal...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Hundreds of people are going to die here bc surgery is now illegal...

My mom has a patient waiting for a transplant. Guess who's not going to live for 3 months 

You can't even go to the dentist. Unless whatever you have gets bad enough to cause blood poisoning and the like.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

just be grateful that your government is actually concerned for your safety 

There needs to be a middle ground somewhere...

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:54 AM, Lilytuft said:

ATTENTION

School just closed. What the frick. This isn't supposed to happen. Not when it's my most important semester. We might miss TET. I was looking forward to TET since we won't be going to Bremen. We might miss our 9th grade dance. But at least no math test tomorrow. But I'll have to study from home. This is the strangest thing ever. Is this what having snow days feels like? Exept it's corona days?

well... snow days are a little different

snow days are often maybe one or even two days off from school, but as soon as those days are over, you go back to school as if nothing happened

"corona days" are much longer ;-; many people have to do online classes, and actually do work for weeks. snow days are just fun days off

also none of my teachers of contacted me at ALL and its been a whole weekend and two days off

like i need stuff to do

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pebbleheart said:

well... snow days are a little different

snow days are often maybe one or even two days off from school, but as soon as those days are over, you go back to school as if nothing happened

"corona days" are much longer ;-; many people have to do online classes, and actually do work for weeks. snow days are just fun days off

also none of my teachers of contacted me at ALL and its been a whole weekend and two days off

like i need stuff to do

we have to do stuff at home too

and propably have school on saturdays for rest of spring

• Like 1

Just now, Google translation said:

We got shut down until April 6..

no idea if I'm shutting down. On spring break and thats when the diocese is going to decide.

• Like 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

no idea if I'm shutting down. On spring break and thats when the diocese is going to decide.

Also I'll just have work sent to me because my school doesn't know how to do online classes and to heck if i'm going to  tell them. As in school may be 1 hour long yay!

• Eek! 1

Government has banned gatherings with more than 500 people. Yet my school (and quite a few other schools) with 1000+ pupils and 100+ teachers is still open? Also 2, possibly 3 confirmed cases in a hospital less than a 10 minute drive away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

This is my last semester in this school. I like my school. I like my teachers. I finally feel like I belong here. Now my time in school is cut even shorter. I'm thinking too far ahead again. And listening to sad music. This is not a good idea. A month at home sounds like a dream, but it's really not. There's still schoolwork. It's much harder to learn without the teachers around. I can't see my friends.

This is one of those times I really wish I had rats.

• Sad 3