Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

aaaand our schools shut

not because boris actually got of his lazy "butt" for once and did something but because loads of our teachers are off looking after their possibly infected kids/ are infected themselves. only y11 and y7 are coming in (theres enough teachers for them) but everyone else is self isolating (a year 7 got diagnosed with it this morning and got sent home) and doing online school now for god knows how long

(so like!! expect mm soon because I Have Time To Write A Script)

• Like 3
  • Eek! 3

23 minutes ago, pebbleheart said:

well... snow days are a little different

snow days are often maybe one or even two days off from school, but as soon as those days are over, you go back to school as if nothing happened

"corona days" are much longer ;-; many people have to do online classes, and actually do work for weeks. snow days are just fun days off

also none of my teachers of contacted me at ALL and its been a whole weekend and two days off

like i need stuff to do

we have to do stuff at home too

and propably have school on saturdays for rest of spring

• Like 1

Just now, Google translation said:

We got shut down until April 6..

no idea if I'm shutting down. On spring break and thats when the diocese is going to decide.

• Like 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

no idea if I'm shutting down. On spring break and thats when the diocese is going to decide.

Also I'll just have work sent to me because my school doesn't know how to do online classes and to heck if i'm going to  tell them. As in school may be 1 hour long yay!

• Eek! 1

Government has banned gatherings with more than 500 people. Yet my school (and quite a few other schools) with 1000+ pupils and 100+ teachers is still open? Also 2, possibly 3 confirmed cases in a hospital less than a 10 minute drive away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

This is my last semester in this school. I like my school. I like my teachers. I finally feel like I belong here. Now my time in school is cut even shorter. I'm thinking too far ahead again. And listening to sad music. This is not a good idea. A month at home sounds like a dream, but it's really not. There's still schoolwork. It's much harder to learn without the teachers around. I can't see my friends.

This is one of those times I really wish I had rats.

• Sad 3

Just now, Lilytuft said:

This is my last semester in this school. I like my school. I like my teachers. I finally feel like I belong here. Now my time in school is cut even shorter. I'm thinking too far ahead again. And listening to sad music. This is not a good idea. A month at home sounds like a dream, but it's really not. There's still schoolwork. It's much harder to learn without the teachers around. I can't see my friends.

This is one of those times I really wish I had rats.

Well at least we know who wasn't bullied here. But seriously my class is a bunch of donkeys.

I'm a 'by myself' learner and it will be so much easier if I just didn't go. Can we trade school?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Well at least we know who wasn't bullied here. But seriously my class is a bunch of donkeys.

not for two whole years

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

Still Better than me I suppose.

As soon as the corona thing is over you must move to Finland and join our tiny public school of a few hundred students

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

As soon as the corona thing is over you must move to Finland and join our tiny public school of a few hundred students

yes. I hear they have more consistent weather over there. The problem is my nationalistic pride... :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

yes. I hear they have more consistent weather over there. The problem is my nationalistic pride... :/

become an excange student for a year

also right now the weather is being weird

"Oh, you think it's spring because the sun is shining? Here have some snow. Not enough to stay on the ground but still snow!"

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

become an excange student for a year

also right now the weather is being weird

"Oh, you think it's spring because the sun is shining? Here have some snow. Not enough to stay on the ground but still snow!"

Tenneessee is like: STORM STORM STORM SNOW BUT NOT OUT OF SCHOOL STORM OH WAIT TOO MANY STORMS STORM... COLD SPRING COLD SPRING BLAZING HOT HOT HOT WANNA DIE OF HEAT STROKE? TODAY IS THE DAY!

• Haha 1

Just now, Broken said:

Day 1 of no school because of virus

The homework packet sucks. There are 3 sections and each one takes 10 hours. 

I have to wake up at 7 on mondays because my teacher said so

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3