Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Bro idk why people need so much like bro... go to the doctor if you need that much toilet paper

But it's the cure for corona!

• Haha 3

exams in Scotland were cancelled as of yesterday so I'm basically on holiday until like July lmao ✌️✌️✌️

On 3/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, G00gle Translate said:

Google sheets just won't open. Might be because of virus. IDK. Weird.

google sheets got bud light virus and is in quarantine 😳

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The guiding spirit said:

Our principal told us to go into our rooms and to only come out to pee and eat

I'm pretty sure she was joking

• Eek! 1

Someone at my school tested positive. No idea what grade or anything but yeah. Luckily we’re out... and I start tomorrow... crap

edit: also all my teachers were like “This probably won’t happen.”

• Sad 4

Quarantine day 4: Somehow managed to spend four hours making biscuits, burning half of them, then icing all of them (extra icing on the burnt ones). How am I feeling? Exhausted. :,)

Photo of the dreaded biscuits, please be proud of me and my feeble baking abilities.

image.jpg

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Raybeams said:

Quarantine day 4: Somehow managed to spend four hours making biscuits, burning half of them, then icing all of them (extra icing on the burnt ones). How am I feeling? Exhausted. :,)

Photo of the dreaded biscuits, please be proud of me and my feeble baking abilities.

image.jpg

I once melted cookies.

I think I win 'Worst Baker award.' I looked up how that could happen and I found nothing on cookies melting in the oven.

Oh yah, quarentine day 1: The work was REALLY easy, like what?

Also, my teacher wants us to write/draw stuff about the plot of the book we're reading, like Whut? I am reading 2 biographies rn and how do I do that. Excuse me?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

Also, my teacher wants us to write/draw stuff about the plot of the book we're reading, like Whut? I am reading 2 biographies rn and how do I do that. Excuse me?

I think I did a good. I did the one on Hamilton since I know how that one ends.

image.thumb.png.a2be1e59ce1da814f6e5479e764a416e.png

2 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Better than me laying in my mom’s bed thinking of anime girls all day

I wish there was a 'respective nod' reaction. I'd probably be the only person to use it, but I'd use it a lot.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Oml. 505 confirmed cases in tn. 2 dead.

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiic-

131 cases, 2 dead...in my county. starting midnight tomorrow, everyone in my county is supposed to stay on their residence unless they have to do something essential (groceries, work, etc).

14 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Also, some news: the first confirmed death from Israel (if you believe Israel is a true state, anyway), was a Holocaust survivor. The guy was old, but deserved a more honorable death. 

He does. Then again it was likely that Holocaust survivors are gonna die more than others since 1. Their old 2. The years of bad treatment may have permanently effected their body. But yeah, I do agree.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

He does. Then again it was likely that Holocaust survivors are gonna die more than others since 1. Their old 2. The years of bad treatment may have permanently effected their body. But yeah, I do agree.

I once visited the Holocaust museum in Washington DC and it gave me legitimate chills. Every person who died in the Holocaust and person who died of the Coronavirus deserved a better ending.

Except you, Harvey Weinstein.

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I once visited the Holocaust museum in Washington DC and it gave me legitimate chills. Every person who died in the Holocaust and person who died of the Coronavirus deserved a better ending.

Except you, Harvey Weinstein.

Yeah, I hope I get to see it. We're gonna go if the Coronavirus at least has a vaccine/cure or is contained in Washington DC/TN by May but that seems so unlikely now. I'll definitely see it in my life time. by that I mean 30 years. I'm not limited in life but it feels like I am. I can legit never think into my 40s. 

• Like 1