Stray Fawn Community

bud light virus

bostonlobstah

There's a 70~ yr old guy who isn't even from here who tested "presumptively positive" in my city. Some schools have extended the spring break an extra week. also, a family from my church went to Israel before there was an outbreak there and now they don't know when they'll be able to come back

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

also the only times the words 'crona virus'a re uttered by a student in my school is when they're making a joke xD

Yeah, when we were talking about what would happen if we get out of school due to Coronavirus I was the only one who mentioned it by name. It's like Voldemort.

• Haha 3

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Yeah, when we were talking about what would happen if we get out of school due to Coronavirus I was the only one who mentioned it by name. It's like Voldemort.

We talk about it by name all the time, we just never talk about it seriously...

@heyitsgeorgie (she/her) that's awful. they need to close your schools down. there's not even a confirmed case in my TOWN, and literally all plans we had for the next 3+ weeks have been cancelled except for some things will continue with zoom...

RIP to my piano lessons, my piano recital, my chorus concert, prom, clubs, my social group, school, sister's swim lessons, field trips, vacations etc. mom's bought lots of food and supplies to last us a while in case of real quarantine. 

We have to buy that cow or I won't have anything to live off of but reddit memes, lol

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

'm sorry for all of you british people

ty!! this whole ordeal started off as a joke, but now it is really serious (on that note: could we stop joking about this?)  and I'm genuinely worried for some of my grandparents, and even my friends, if we've been flat out told that most families will lose loved ones. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

ty!! this whole ordeal started off as a joke, but now it is really serious (on that note: could we stop joking about this?)  and I'm genuinely worried for some of my grandparents, and even my friends, if we've been flat out told that most families will lose loved ones. 

I just joke about it so the forum doesn’t become a dark place. ^^, sorry. 

still playing Plague inc. tho.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

no, no, I'm actually scared. Like, I have to watch some of those cringy "funny" dog videos before I go to bed or I will never sleep and stay up thinking about the end of the world. And the fact you don't know you even have it for 2 weeks kills me, because I said this once, I'LL SAY IT TWICE, some kid in my class went to florida before the quarantine rule was made and if he caught it, he totally gave the entire school it. Then they'd give it everyone else. GNHJNBHJNBHJGFSA

I totally have it, though. Scares me. I WAS HOPING NOT TO LIVE IN THE ERA WHERE A NEW DISEASE CAME UPON EARTH, VERY MUCH THANK YOU

• Sad 2

My question, did our grandparents know this was coming? They always joke about how us kids are killing the world and it just so happens that our generation brings global warning and a plague that is almost uncureable?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

My question, did our grandparents know this was coming? They always joke about how us kids are killing the world and it just so happens that our generation brings global warning and a plague that is almost uncureable?

hey, they didn't do any better. People in like the 1970-80s thought ALLIGATORS WERE A GOOD PET.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We didn't exactly cause the plague. Accidents happen. There's not even knowing if it was the American owned or the Chinese lab who slipped up. Global warming was set into motion by people way before us and is kept going by some top ten companies, not countries or citizens

• Paw up 2

9 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

We didn't exactly cause the plague. Accidents happen. There's not even knowing if it was the American owned or the Chinese lab who slipped up. Global warming was set into motion by people way before us and is kept going by some top ten companies, not countries or citizens

is it going to kill us?

I could survive most of the things, probably all,  of the corona virus and  I have a history of being very sick  and physical injuries  so I will make it through, even without medicene