Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
The Hollow Knight

- CROSSTALE - AN UNDERTALE AU sim

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Jellico calmed down. "I am sorry. Here, how about we go to my place and I'll whip you up some tea?"

-tyo

"Only if there is a pun to be made about it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Only if there is a pun to be made about it."

"Oh! What is your attempt? I'm not that good at making them.." Jellico stated

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Oh! What is your attempt? I'm not that good at making them.." Jellico stated

-tyo

"Not right now."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Not right now."

"Well, come along." Jellico said. "You have to trigger several switches in this room. Do not worry, I have labelled the ones you need to flip."

(I'm gonna take a break from sims for a bit and go on time and space)

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Well, come along." Jellico said. "You have to trigger several switches in this room. Do not worry, I have labelled the ones you need to flip."

(I'm gonna take a break from sims for a bit and go on time and space)

-tyo

(same maybe--)

 

Ignore the switches and just continue on--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Hollow Knight said:

 

-shorts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 11:44 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(same maybe--)

 

Ignore the switches and just continue on--

You ignore the switches completely and waddle on

Jellico looked slightly stunned, but decided not to argue

She went over and flipped the switches

She strolled into the next room

-follow her

-explore

-look around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, Zixvir said:

 

Shoes?

-gum boots (rain boots)

-boots

-runners

-lace-ups

-bare foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, HD Firestar said:

 

(sorry for not responding)

You take a piece of candy

-take another

-leave it alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

You ignore the switches completely and waddle on

Jellico looked slightly stunned, but decided not to argue

She went over and flipped the switches

She strolled into the next room

-follow her

-explore

-look around

Unflip the levers. Jellico can be stuck as I smirk with the devil's eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Unflip the levers. Jellico can be stuck as I smirk with the devil's eyes

You try to unflip the levers, but they seem to be stuck

-Go to where Jellico is

-explore

-look around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

You try to unflip the levers, but they seem to be stuck

-Go to where Jellico is

-explore

-look around

eat the levers. They are delicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

eat the levers. They are delicious.

You try to eat the levers, but your teeth nearly shatter into 10000 pieces

Jellico rushes out and drags you into the next room

"h no no no! What happened?" She cried.

"The kids an idiot." Hisses a new voice

You turn to see a rusted red fox with a iPhone 7 in his hand. All his attention seems to be on the phone

Jellico huffed, sat up and fixed up her clothes. "Well, this is... Wait. What is your name?"She askes you

-tell her

-be a big whoss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

You try to eat the levers, but your teeth nearly shatter into 10000 pieces

Jellico rushes out and drags you into the next room

"h no no no! What happened?" She cried.

"The kids an idiot." Hisses a new voice

You turn to see a rusted red fox with a iPhone 7 in his hand. All his attention seems to be on the phone

Jellico huffed, sat up and fixed up her clothes. "Well, this is... Wait. What is your name?"She askes you

-tell her

-be a big whoss

"I'm your future wife!" I say, winking.

(my alternative was flirt--)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"I'm your future wife!" I say, winking.

(my alternative was flirt--)

Jellico looked half shocked, half confused

"Umm... No thanks..." She implied

"Can we start?" The fox asked

"Yes." Jellico replied

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Jellico looked half shocked, half confused

"Umm... No thanks..." She implied

"Can we start?" The fox asked

"Yes." Jellico replied

-tyo

"No, we really can't. I'm getting away from this paid child shipment situation--" Yoinks fox's phone and runs--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"No, we really can't. I'm getting away from this paid child shipment situation--" Yoinks fox's phone and runs--

"Wha-- HEY! GIVE ME BACK ME PHONE!!" He yells

"I'll get it for you. Don't worry!" Jellico insists

She runs after you and snags the phone

In about two seconds, Jellico takes your hand and guides you through this part of the RUINS

Suddenly...!

BATTLE BEGIN!

A gommba waddled close!

-FIGHT

-ACT

-ITEM

-MERCY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Wha-- HEY! GIVE ME BACK ME PHONE!!" He yells

"I'll get it for you. Don't worry!" Jellico insists

She runs after you and snags the phone

In about two seconds, Jellico takes your hand and guides you through this part of the RUINS

Suddenly...!

BATTLE BEGIN!

A gommba waddled close!

-FIGHT

-ACT

-ITEM

-MERCY

Start eating them, pause to flirt,

 

Then eat them whole--

because yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Start eating them, pause to flirt,

 

Then eat them whole--

because yes

Just as you are about to eat them, Jellico intrudes and shoos the gommba away

YOU WON!

You got 0EXP and 5GOLD

BATTLE END!

Jellico glares at you and holds your hand tighter as you go forth

There is a sign

Jellico stops where a bunch of spikes start

-read the sign

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Just as you are about to eat them, Jellico intrudes and shoos the gommba away

YOU WON!

You got 0EXP and 5GOLD

BATTLE END!

Jellico glares at you and holds your hand tighter as you go forth

There is a sign

Jellico stops where a bunch of spikes start

-read the sign

-tyo

Bite her hand then poke the spikeys.

I feel like a refined business person for some reason, but I think my confidence somehow went up by being cringey af?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Bite her hand then poke the spikeys.

I feel like a refined business person for some reason, but I think my confidence somehow went up by being cringey af?

You TRY to bite her hand, but she pulls it way.

You fall into water, Jellico pulls you out

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

You TRY to bite her hand, but she pulls it way.

You fall into water, Jellico pulls you out

-tyo

"I NEED TO COOL OFF! I'M-- bacon --IN THIS HEAT!"

run run run run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"I NEED TO COOL OFF! I'M-- bacon --IN THIS HEAT!"

run run run run

You do stuff

Jellico picks you up and yeets over the spikes to the other side

She dashes past you

-tyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Hollow Knight said:

-leave it alone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...