Stray Fawn Community

- CROSSTALE - AN UNDERTALE AU sim

Impy10

13 hours ago, Bucket Friend said:

"Jellico? She came through here a little but ago. She asked me if I had seen a human with a purple striped sweater and wavy hair... Wait." The Ink monster looks at you

-Buy

-Sell

-Talk

-Goodbye

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Jellico looks at you with a strange look in her eyes

what happens next, I am still resting, also where is flowey, you kinda ignored him.(cartoon would be perfection.)

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bucket Friend said:

"I honestly don't know. They where made by our boss and she tried to ship them all over the underground, but she couldn't do that with this place." The monster explained. "Since I already lived here she ringed me up and asked me the sell these things. It is boring, but it pays well."

-Buy

-Sell

-Talk

-Goodbye

6 hours ago, Zixvir said:

hello? what happens when I sleep?, what does flowey do, and what does kitty do too

(sorry)

On 4/19/2020 at 12:06 PM, Zixvir said:

what happens next, I am still resting, also where is flowey, you kinda ignored him.(cartoon would be perfection.)

You feel carried and then you are put down on a soft surface. "Sleep well." Jellico whispered, and you hear her close the door

-tyo

2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

"My boss? I signed a contract with her to not tell anyone. Sorry." He sighed. "Wait... You want to get out of the underground, right?" He asked

-Yes

-No

2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

"Ok, then you'll probably meet her. She lives in the most unpopulated parts of the underground, so you'll probably find her eventually." He told you

-Buy

-Sell

-Talk

-Goodbye 

k then, I wake up and back flip off the wall and cling to the ceiling I look around and see the determination star, I also see...(allen, please add text.)