Stray Fawn Community

afhdgfdfshgsfahdvj should I buy this cow

bostonlobstah

Just now, Google übersetzen said:

It is a fact that cows like to make and keep friends. Sheep like to see smiles. Combine that and you will be overthrown.

Indeed cows are social so it would be cruel to keep it alone but if you think it could befriend the sheep’s I think it would work (I dunno I’m not experienced in caring for farm animals)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Google translation said:

Indeed cows are social so it would be cruel to keep it alone but if you think it could befriend the sheep’s I think it would work (I dunno I’m not experienced in caring for farm animals)

Might work for one or two months at most, but ye need to get another cow before it becomes depressed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

I read that cows can do ok alone, but it would be better if it could bond with sheep. :) 

Edit: My sister researched just now, apparently they can bond with sheep 👀

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, gügle trànsløte said:

I read that cows can do ok alone, but it would be better if it could bond with sheep. :) 

Edit: My sister researched just now, apparently they can bond with sheep 👀

k, then it should work?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gügle trànsløte said:

come on over. just don't catch coronavirus!

It’s in my city! :0 I wouldn’t be supprised if they canceled school by Monday for me school

• Paw up 1

Thanks to Bud Light Virus, and the cancellation of all my plans, we are at The Farm this week :)

Maybe we can use this time to grow our homestead. Maybe some new baby chicks and maybe the cow!!

Meanwhile here’s a perfect lineup of 5/7 of our hens

Me and the gorls waiting for treats

391BCCFB-EE7B-4D68-9FAE-4E5F80FF96AE.thumb.jpeg.82570224b19c644d6640223d316dbc76.jpeg

And our sheep. Will they accept a fluffy smol cow in their pasture? Possibly.

26F60682-F0CD-45DC-A086-D9143F8614D3.thumb.jpeg.92b228e232285858c9c065eb8bbdf8da.jpeg

they just vibin doe

• Love 9

3 minutes ago, BirdsAreCool said:

aaaah why can't I drop out of school and become a farmer

like I could just move to the highlands and never have to interact with anyone except for my chickens and my goats and my tiny cow

it would be so good

Sounds to good to be true