Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
TundraKitsune

A Place for Tundra's Misc. Art

Recommended Posts

I drew my terraria character :)

I forgot the accessories, but I think it's alright anyway

is this how you human

285241486_TerrariaCharacter2.thumb.png.61c5ba5cd0b80bd9908e0c0e71db5c44.png

(he really likes his SDMG)

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, TundraKitsune said:

I drew my terraria character :)

I forgot the accessories, but I think it's alright anyway

is this how you human

285241486_TerrariaCharacter2.thumb.png.61c5ba5cd0b80bd9908e0c0e71db5c44.png

(he really likes his SDMG)

That cat make me so happy...

It looks pretty coolxD Now I want to try drawing all my characters from games to (but I can't human)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:)

1308392104_Kriys(REDESIGN!).thumb.png.5a28959fae1dc62309d9d54e32960a66.png

If you've been following my homebase for a while, this character is a redesign of this one:

296615183_Kryys2.thumb.png.de0910fe0f0d6077f6dcd02014e6999e.png

I may be biased, but I think the new one is much cuter! Also I've just generally improved at art since the first one, so yeah

  • Eek! 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Are you taking requests?

Not right now

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm making a submission for the FR coliseum enemy skin contest :) Here's what it looks like right now

image.thumb.png.959bca3d4064f389c21a31136e4f902d.png

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOW DO YOU DRAW SUCH GOOD ART!?

i can only draw on paper, and barely :P

sometimes i try drawing sonic the hedgehog and he always looks like he is on a sugar rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

HOW DO YOU DRAW SUCH GOOD ART!?

i can only draw on paper, and barely :P

sometimes i try drawing sonic the hedgehog and he always looks like he is on a sugar rush

Well, I’m still learning myself :P (I’m not very good at drawing humans, especially hands, and I frequently end up rage quitting during the sketching process help). But for improvement, I can recommend using reference photos (those have saved my metaphorical life in drawing) and trying to find the areas you need improvement in and practicing those (try to do it more than I do if you do that though).

There are lots of people online with far better advice than I could ever give too, so that might help

Sorry if this went nowhere or isn’t helpful, I’m not good at giving advice 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Well, I’m still learning myself :P (I’m not very good at drawing humans, especially hands, and I frequently end up rage quitting during the sketching process help). But for improvement, I can recommend using reference photos (those have saved my metaphorical life in drawing) and trying to find the areas you need improvement in and practicing those (try to do it more than I do if you do that though).

There are lots of people online with far better advice than I could ever give too, so that might help

Sorry if this went nowhere or isn’t helpful, I’m not good at giving advice 

I can never get the neck or torso right..

it always looks like a deformed potato

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lisa said:

HOW DO YOU DRAW SUCH GOOD ART!?

i can only draw on paper, and barely :P

sometimes i try drawing sonic the hedgehog and he always looks like he is on a sugar rush

Find art styles that you like and want to draw like. Look at their art and try copying one of their pieces as exact as you can (if you post it somewhere, make sure you give credit). This will help you remember how they drew, and can help you get better. Do this with more art. You can focus on just certain parts of styles too, like if you want to mostly draw like one person but draw paws like someone else. Try to draw your own things in the styles you see. Put your own spin on it. Eventually, you'll get better, and one day you'll have your own style, distinguishable from the ones you copied from.

This is what I've done.Here's a link to my DA list of art that I like. When I draw I look at some of it and try and copy small things.

https://www.deviantart.com/skysplash8/favourites/79267173/i-wanna-draw-like-this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sky said:

Find art styles that you like and want to draw like. Look at their art and try copying one of their pieces as exact as you can (if you post it somewhere, make sure you give credit). This will help you remember how they drew, and can help you get better. Do this with more art. You can focus on just certain parts of styles too, like if you want to mostly draw like one person but draw paws like someone else. Try to draw your own things in the styles you see. Put your own spin on it. Eventually, you'll get better, and one day you'll have your own style, distinguishable from the ones you copied from.

This is what I've done.Here's a link to my DA list of art that I like. When I draw I look at some of it and try and copy small things.

https://www.deviantart.com/skysplash8/favourites/79267173/i-wanna-draw-like-this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepare for another episode of "ew old art ah new art"!

old:

Maple.thumb.png.ab885be9856295d8fde0d78a096769c2.png

new:

1516011834_MapleREDRAW.thumb.png.7128cbc417e8300ac8f6dd819e0d88b6.png

 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt like I should practice drawing WoF dragons, so here's a new OC, Bombyx the SilkWing. "Bombyx" refers to the genus of the domestic silk moth, Bombyx mori

1259314776_BonbyxtheSilkWing.thumb.png.baa8fd2ef8db75c9f34687d1e709f4d6.png

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Velvet the HiveWing :)

oh man drawing this one took forever

716736883_VelvettheHiveWing.thumb.png.0ec4a2f97d9872efff53acedfb455d80.png

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my drawing weaknesses is drawing distinct body types. It's a good idea to practice your weaknesses to improve them, so here's a little piece I made to practice that, featuring two of my characters. Cats, of course because I'm predictable

411491565_NeonandBasil.thumb.png.1452875912cf2a51a17bd86c31e07a4d.png

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

One of my drawing weaknesses is drawing distinct body types. It's a good idea to practice your weaknesses to improve them, so here's a little piece I made to practice that, featuring two of my characters. Cats, of course because I'm predictable

411491565_NeonandBasil.thumb.png.1452875912cf2a51a17bd86c31e07a4d.png

Those are beautiful art pieces! I struggle with that too.

 What program do you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tigerlily~But~Spoopy said:

Those are beautiful art pieces! I struggle with that too.

 What program do you use?

Clip Studio Paint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2020 at 7:08 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Clip Studio Paint 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Warriors: The Broken Code in a nutshell

24785132_thereisanimposteramongus.thumb.png.48028c2a6f2592716e28786ee92bac78.png

 

hmm yes very good funny warrior cat meme that I understand because I have read to that point in the serieses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait I think I actually do understand thanks to spoilers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...