Stray Fawn Community

georgie homethread georgie homethread

georgie

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

me trying to explain to a friend what niche is 

IMG_20200405_152913.jpg

Ah yes, you have compiled all the best attributes of the game into this image xD 

• Paw up 1

turns out my laptop didn't have broken hardware, it was that basically all my hard drive corrupted and its working again after I formatted it.. good job I upload everything I create ever to the internet so dumb baby brain can get attention

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

funny how you could technically argue that all of the ex wives in six the musical should "lead" the group

katherine of aragon= the first, married the longest

anne boleyn= fan favourite (at least when millie was cast as her)

jane seymour= had the son, "the only one he truly loved"

anna of cleves= had it the easiest out of all of the wives, managed to "escape" henry

katherine howard= had the worst life by far

catherin parr= survived

am I the only one who really hates rogue males like.. the entire concept and the way everyone treats them is... ew

(obv youre allowed to feel differently but) (I think I did a big ole rant about this when I first joined the forums)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

am I the only one who really hates rogue males like.. the entire concept and the way everyone treats them is... ew

(obv youre allowed to feel differently but) (I think I did a big ole rant about this when I first joined the forums)

nope i always turn them off in sandbox mode they're just a pain,,,

• Paw up 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:57 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

:Derp:

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

everyone go take the 16 personalities test and give me your type (im enfp) (used to be entp lol) (imagine thinking)

INFP-A (mediator)

• Like 2

everyone go take the 16 personalities test and give me your type (im enfp) (used to be entp lol) (imagine thinking)

last time I took it I was an INFP but apparently I’m an ISTP now 

• Like 2

I took the test like four (?) times already and I always either get intj or entj, apparently depending on how social I am feeling.

• Like 2