Stray Fawn Community

georgie homethread georgie homethread

georgie

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

everyone go take the 16 personalities test and give me your type (im enfp) (used to be entp lol) (imagine thinking)

I'm INTP. It's pretty accurate. (my favorite fictional character is an INTP! : D)

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

am I the only one who really hates rogue males like.. the entire concept and the way everyone treats them is... ew

(obv youre allowed to feel differently but) (I think I did a big ole rant about this when I first joined the forums)

Tbh thinking about them in a..roleplay way is disturbing. As a gameplay mechanic I can tolerate them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Tbh thinking about them in a..roleplay way is disturbing. As a gameplay mechanic I can tolerate them.

I like the way Jojo used to describe them. Since it says "One of your females mated with a rogue male" and not the other way around, that means that the female approved. Jojo's explanation to why they sometimes mate even after you attack them is that the female is testing the male's strenght

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I like the way Jojo used to describe them. Since it says "One of your females mated with a rogue male" and not the other way around, that means that the female approved. Jojo's explanation to why they sometimes mate even after you attack them is that the female is testing the male's strenght

Oh, that makes me so much more comfortable with them. I'll be using that wording and mindset from now, thanks.

(I had one tribe who believed rogue males were gods since they survived without being able to feed, so having a rogue child was an honour).

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

I dont actually care I hate all of u too it means im doing my job right 😎

😎 thanks dude I would hate me too.(:

ok im pretty sure im having a panic attack so like.. im gonna leave but im really sorry to everyone on that server for not realising what was going on and stopping the situation sooner. I could've realised this morning before any of u were even on the server and stopped it but I didn't and im sorry ok bye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

ok im pretty sure im having a panic attack so like.. im gonna leave but im really sorry to everyone on that server for not realising what was going on and stopping the situation sooner. I could've realised this morning before any of u were even on the server and stopped it but I didn't and im sorry ok bye

Bye Georgie, take care of yourself and stay safe okay? 

9 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

are you really a forums member if one of your hobbies isn't seeing a notification saying someone reacted to your post and guessing what they reacted with

and if it's on an art post, forsing your hopes down so you'll either not be disappointed or be pleasantly surprised