Stray Fawn Community

georgie homethread georgie homethread

georgie

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

if u tell me what I am i'll tell u what u are

EXrt7z1XgAUWVFr.jpg

I see myself in all of them- So more silvally or Arceaus is the question.

Wikipedia is 100% Poison. Maybe Flying? or Steel... Rock? Zubat, [insert no existent poison steel type], or Nihilego. (Idk, I just instantly thought of Wikipedia when reading poison type-)

You are... Water type? Fire type? You are like, life of the party, impulsive vibes. You are creative. Not sure how good you are at hugging but... whatever.

You are stubborn and memes. Maybe dragon type instead? You'd probably Quadruple text (Not sure if you do. You seem like the person who would do that. You have funny stories- uh... you ramble a bit (Probably not as much as me.) The others qualities I wouldn't be surprised you are, but don't know if you are like those-

So you're either Volcanion or Kingdra/Palkia/Dravovish

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I see myself in all of them- So more silvally or Arceaus is the question.

Wikipedia is 100% Poison. Maybe Flying? or Steel... Rock? Zubat, [insert no existent poison steel type], or Nihilego. (Idk, I just instantly thought of Wikipedia when reading poison type-)

You are... Water type? Fire type? You are like, life of the party, impulsive vibes. You are creative. Not sure how good you are at hugging but... whatever.

You are stubborn and memes. Maybe dragon type instead? You'd probably Quadruple text (Not sure if you do. You seem like the person who would do that. You have funny stories- uh... you ramble a bit (Probably not as much as me.) The others qualities I wouldn't be surprised you are, but don't know if you are like those-

So you're either Volcanion or Kingdra/Palkia/Dravovish

kjhgfds when I read poison type I was like "ah yes. @wikipedia [he/him]" but yeah I see myself as fire type!!! n youre right dragon does kinda fit

id say ur like... a fighting type?? idk none of them perfectly fit

• Like 1

14 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

EXrt7z1XgAUWVFr.jpg

spspsp hmm maybe fire or dragon?

i feel like im steel, without the ‘seems to be great at everything’ part sksk 

7 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

id say ur like... a fighting type?? idk none of them perfectly fit

So Silvally or Arceus. Silvally requires friendship to evolve which fits... but arceus is the pokemon GOD. ... hmmm...

22 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

EXrt7z1XgAUWVFr.jpg

I think you're somewhere between dragon, fire and water. I can't choose which one though xD

11 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Dragon + water?

I'm probably... normal. With some ice. Though I haven't been accused of being shy or dressing comfy, so maybe not. (Still partly offended by the average NT's definition of "comfortable".)

ur 100000% dark type

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2020 at 2:09 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

EXrt7z1XgAUWVFr.jpg

Can’t wait to see people share their overly glorified personalities which don’t fit at all with the type they selected 

In which case, my type is light because like me, it doesn’t exist

On 5/10/2020 at 5:09 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

EXrt7z1XgAUWVFr.jpg

Everything (or Rock/Electric) because why not lmao

I’m probably a mix between Dragon, Fairy and Ice

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Can’t wait to see people share their overly glorified personalities which don’t fit at all with the type they selected 

In which case, my type is light because like me, it doesn’t exist

I just want to be hated for who I really am, so there really is no way to go wrong in life. 

Seriously though, there is no light in pokemon? Why? Too much between ghost and fairy?

45 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I just want to be hated for who I really am, so there really is no way to go wrong in life. 

Seriously though, there is no light in pokemon? Why? Too much between ghost and fairy?

Ok but seriously light would be a cool type. If we have darkness why not light? If darkness beats psychic why can’t the light beat darkness?

• Like 1