Stray Fawn Community

georgie homethread georgie homethread

georgie

4 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

To answer your question, there was only one liter of brain juice left and georgie almost died. But, poggers!! She lived and gulped it down, which freed Lisa from advanced classes, but unfortunately made me die of starvation instead.

Ahaha. I’m sorry, what?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Ahaha. I’m sorry, what?

Y'know how when you get in some water and stay in it for a long time, you get wrinkles? Well, brain juice is sorta like water and if you want brain wrinkles ya gotta drink a lot and let it sit in your skull. Sadly, my brain was the size of a hazelnut and incredibly smooth, so cuz I didn't drink brain juice I died.

12 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Y'know how when you get in some water and stay in it for a long time, you get wrinkles? Well, brain juice is sorta like water and if you want brain wrinkles ya gotta drink a lot and let it sit in your skull. Sadly, my brain was the size of a hazelnut and incredibly smooth, so cuz I didn't drink brain juice I died.

I have two brain cells. One is yelling at the other while the other is profusely apologizing and crying while trying to back away from the yelling brain cell. And yet I still wonder why I can’t do math at all

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Alyssia said:

That’s terrible! D’:

i know :’) we had almost reached 70 days without disaster- some of us had a plan to reset the counter but someone wouldn’t log on xD 

1 minute ago, Alyssia said:

Why reset the counter? Why not just live in a place of peace so that we don’t drive any new members away? I didn’t even know anything about this until I read the messages recently posted...

because peace was never meant to last, balance was never supposed to be achieved