Stray Fawn Community

georgie homethread georgie homethread

georgie

Just now, Flower said:

but fawn is also my mother,, and ur fawns child,, head empty very confused 

UH- WAIT NO THIS IS BAD- LOOK FAWN'S YOUR GRANDMOTHER OKAY? NOT MOTHE. THAT'S HOW THIS SHALL WORK

Just now, Foxy Kaza said:

UH- WAIT NO THIS IS BAD- LOOK FAWN'S YOUR GRANDMOTHER OKAY? NOT MOTHE. THAT'S HOW THIS SHALL WORK

NO FAWNS MY MOM, IN THE FLOWER AND FRIENDS SMP CANON UR MY MOM. it’s fineeee everything’s fine

1 minute ago, Flower said:

NO FAWNS MY MOM, IN THE FLOWER AND FRIENDS SMP CANON UR MY MOM. it’s fineeee everything’s fine

GOUFGIYFRTURFUHHKIHIKUHUJYGB. Also your parents got a divorce. Yesterday. It hurt.

• Sad 4

Just now, gamingcookie said:

spain but the s is silent

No No. We must move past this and just draw it Again But Better even though i was really proud of it anyways and idk why i didnt finish it immediately instead of leaving it on a minimized tab for like 3 hours and accidentally closing it by muscle memory

thinkin abt how i got banned for 3 days for doing a slightly passive agressive haha funny joke which people got angry at eachother for yet didnt get banned for openly evading my ban and showing pictures of meth

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

thinkin abt how i got banned for 3 days for doing a slightly passive agressive haha funny joke which people got angry at eachother for yet didnt get banned for openly evading my ban and showing pictures of meth

Forum logic

24 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im just [looks around] how much more stuff can i pull off without getting banned because its not anything to do with being mean to silver

The sky's the limit, gergie

try everything

• Like 2

Just now, gamingcookie said:

i am doing good today!! how about you amigo :]

i am doing poggers accept i’m in class and my phone is on 11 percent and school doesn’t end for another hour and a half roughly-

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Yeah uhm... this is why we have tws... 

I may or may not have trauma that may or may not be related to drugs so uh, you might want to delete this and the other post with the picture or else I will tell Philo or another mod and might get you banned again cause I’m not in the mood to have a mental breakdown for a week.

on it boss man 👍👍

• Paw up 1