Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
heyitsgeorgie

georgie homethread georgie homethread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

everyone go take the 16 personalities test and give me your type (im enfp) (used to be entp lol) (imagine thinking)

I took the test like four (?) times already and I always either get intj or entj, apparently depending on how social I am feeling.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

everyone go take the 16 personalities test and give me your type (im enfp) (used to be entp lol) (imagine thinking)

I'm INTP. It's pretty accurate. (my favorite fictional character is an INTP! : D)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

am I the only one who really hates rogue males like.. the entire concept and the way everyone treats them is... ew

(obv youre allowed to feel differently but) (I think I did a big ole rant about this when I first joined the forums)

Tbh thinking about them in a..roleplay way is disturbing. As a gameplay mechanic I can tolerate them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Tbh thinking about them in a..roleplay way is disturbing. As a gameplay mechanic I can tolerate them.

I like the way Jojo used to describe them. Since it says "One of your females mated with a rogue male" and not the other way around, that means that the female approved. Jojo's explanation to why they sometimes mate even after you attack them is that the female is testing the male's strenght

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bucket Friend said:

I like the way Jojo used to describe them. Since it says "One of your females mated with a rogue male" and not the other way around, that means that the female approved. Jojo's explanation to why they sometimes mate even after you attack them is that the female is testing the male's strenght

Oh, that makes me so much more comfortable with them. I'll be using that wording and mindset from now, thanks.

(I had one tribe who believed rogue males were gods since they survived without being able to feed, so having a rogue child was an honour).

  • Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I was looking for Jojo's original post and instead found the origin of the bread meme

 

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

I dont actually care I hate all of u too it means im doing my job right 😎

😎 thanks dude I would hate me too.(:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CONTESTANTS GET TO HAVE ALL THE FUN

IF YOURE ON THE SHOW YOUVE ALREADY WON

NOW THAT I NO LONGER CO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aren't caps like.. the definition of "do unpaid work for exposure"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

healthy coping mechanisms for when the stress from online school gets too much? we dont know her

  • Eek! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when someone u literally just became mutals with on twitter starts putting hazbin hotel on the timeline 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

when someone u literally just became mutals with on twitter starts putting hazbin hotel on the timeline 🙃

Hazbin Hotel’s fanbase really makes me go

235D04EF-5BF0-4742-8887-45A6A6DEDE17.thumb.jpeg.7a36b486e0b5c5c841d5cc04858664d1.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok im pretty sure im having a panic attack so like.. im gonna leave but im really sorry to everyone on that server for not realising what was going on and stopping the situation sooner. I could've realised this morning before any of u were even on the server and stopped it but I didn't and im sorry ok bye

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

ok im pretty sure im having a panic attack so like.. im gonna leave but im really sorry to everyone on that server for not realising what was going on and stopping the situation sooner. I could've realised this morning before any of u were even on the server and stopped it but I didn't and im sorry ok bye

Bye Georgie, take care of yourself and stay safe okay? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Bye Georgie, take care of yourself and stay safe okay? 

yeah!! btw I didn't mean leave the forums just take a min to calm down

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all need to take a minute to calm down :’)

What Alex said on the server will never be justifiable but the reaction to it most definitely scared other people. Please take a minute to breathe and stay happy and safe

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you really a forums member if one of your hobbies isn't seeing a notification saying someone reacted to your post and guessing what they reacted with

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

are you really a forums member if one of your hobbies isn't seeing a notification saying someone reacted to your post and guessing what they reacted with

and if it's on an art post, forsing your hopes down so you'll either not be disappointed or be pleasantly surprised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Monkey Mooses said:

and if it's on an art post, forsing your hopes down so you'll either not be disappointed or be pleasantly surprised

The two horsemen of art reactions

A8FF1F3B-88CB-49FB-96BC-39A6FC8FAA28.jpeg.0528e386346afbaaca570e15157d9c2a.jpeg9AE34433-D4D7-433E-89D2-DEF35751A288.jpeg.a51975e9ef098d589e2cc4719222d1cf.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

:o:W:o:

W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...