Stray Fawn Community

Star Breeze- A Clan Building Sim

Broken

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Swiftstar smiles and hands him the larger prey item. "Here you go!" She said while giving it to him. She was trying to be as friendly as possible so that he didn't feel threatened.

"Thank you." He begins to eat. 

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Swiftstar smiles and hands him the larger prey item. "Here you go!" She said while giving it to him. She was trying to be as friendly as possible so that he didn't feel threatened.

Swiftstar: Be less threatening

Flamestar: Hi, you're a part of my clan. Eat.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"No problem."

Swiftstar smiled at him. She didn't care if he couldn't see her, she was just enjoying friendship before she'd have to deal with the responsibility of leadership. She finished her meal and patiently waited for him to finish. She hummed occasionally to assure him that she didn't leave.

8 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Swiftstar smiled at him. She didn't care if he couldn't see her, she was just enjoying friendship before she'd have to deal with the responsibility of leadership. She finished her meal and patiently waited for him to finish. She hummed occasionally to assure him that she didn't leave.

Once he was finished he got up and started walking. But he bumped into you. 

15 minutes ago, Broken said:

Once he was finished he got up and started walking. But he bumped into you. 

"Ack--" Was a weird sort of noise that she made when he bumped into her. She got up. "Just uh-- Follow my voice." She said, starting to hum while walking towards her clan-site. She made sure to turn around every so often to check on him.

13 hours ago, Broken said:

He looks up at you with sad eyes. "Y-ya. My name's Gecko..."

Dandelionstar gets a bit uncomfortable. She doesn't like toms very much—she thinks they are too boisterous and stupid. But maybe she could take in Gecko for just a little while, until he can fend for himself. "My name is Dandelionstar. Why are you all alone?"

12 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"Ack--" Was a weird sort of noise that she made when he bumped into her. She got up. "Just uh-- Follow my voice." She said, starting to hum while walking towards her clan-site. She made sure to turn around every so often to check on him.

He apologized and tried his best to follow her. 

12 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

He leads the queen to his campsite he has planned out.

"Thank you for inviting us to your clan."

11 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

image.thumb.png.f9bbcb1fcee72f87617814387abbfe05.png

I'm sorry.

Can I get a charisma bonus tho? jkjk 

Also question: Do these clans interact?

Yes, the clans do interact. 

30 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Dandelionstar gets a bit uncomfortable. She doesn't like toms very much—she thinks they are too boisterous and stupid. But maybe she could take in Gecko for just a little while, until he can fend for himself. "My name is Dandelionstar. Why are you all alone?"

"M-my mommy got killed by a big beast..."

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

"M-my mommy got killed by a big beast..."

She softened a bit. "Aw, I'm sorry. Well, would you like to stay with me for a little while? I can't keep you for very long, but you can stay with me until you can go off on your own. I'm starting my own Clan, but it's she-cats only."

1 hour ago, Broken said:

He apologized and tried his best to follow her.

Once they made it to the base, she stop humming and looked back at him. "We're here!" she said cheerfully. 

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

She softened a bit. "Aw, I'm sorry. Well, would you like to stay with me for a little while? I can't keep you for very long, but you can stay with me until you can go off on your own. I'm starting my own Clan, but it's she-cats only."

"Yes please! You can be my new mommy!"

15 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Once they made it to the base, she stop humming and looked back at him. "We're here!" she said cheerfully. 

His face didn't change, but he did stop. 

6 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

“No problem.” He smiled

She smiled back at him.

Scorpion looked at Velvet. "Will we ever see dad again?" He asked. 

Velvet sighed. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

His face didn't change, but he did stop.

She became nervous when she remembered he couldn't see it. "Would you like me to lead you to where you will be staying?" She asked, still a little nervous.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Yes please! You can be my new mommy!"

Dandelionstar got a bit uncomfortable again. She didn't exactly mean to become his new mom, but...oh well. It was too late now. "Alright, then. And, since you're now part of my Clan, you get the name of Geckokit."

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

She became nervous when she remembered he couldn't see it. "Would you like me to lead you to where you will be staying?" She asked, still a little nervous.

"Sure." He said in a gruff voice. 

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Dandelionstar got a bit uncomfortable again. She didn't exactly mean to become his new mom, but...oh well. It was too late now. "Alright, then. And, since you're now part of my Clan, you get the name of Geckokit."

"Yay!"

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Yay!"

She smiled nervously. "Let's get back to our camp, then." (or if we don't have a camp yet, "Let's go. We don't have a camp yet, so we'll have to find one.") She picked him up by the scruff and carried towards camp (or in a random direction if there's no camp).

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Sure." He said in a gruff voice.

Swiftstar started humming again and led him to one of the den areas. Once she brought him to the den, she realized something. "Sir, what is your name? I'd forgotten to ask before."

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She smiled nervously. "Let's get back to our camp, then." (or if we don't have a camp yet, "Let's go. We don't have a camp yet, so we'll have to find one.") She picked him up by the scruff and carried towards camp (or in a random direction if there's no camp).

(There is a camp.) He stared up at you, but there was an odd glint in his eyes that you hadn't noticed before. 

5 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Swiftstar started humming again and led him to one of the den areas. Once she brought him to the den, she realized something. "Sir, what is your name? I'd forgotten to ask before."

"It's Timber."

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

(There is a camp.) He stared up at you, but there was an odd glint in his eyes that you hadn't noticed before. 

OOOOOH

Dandelionstar gave him a questioning look, but began to walk to camp (with him in her mouth) anyways.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:38 PM, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

((Do newcomers start as paws or go straight to warrior?))

(It depends on their age. Pine would become a warrior.)

On 3/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, Skysplash8 said:

OOOOOH

Dandelionstar gave him a questioning look, but began to walk to camp (with him in her mouth) anyways.

He started laughing as you guys walked. A sweet, bubbly laugh.