Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Please don't-- I just want friends--- I'M YOUR FRIEND, FLOWER-- REMEMBER, JEST IS A STRONG BOI- REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a story of betrayal. A backstabbing. A horror. How will this end? Who knows? Could @Google übersetzen (Fuchsy)'s thirst for gems lead them astray and leave them to rot on a cold snowy mountain? The world may never know.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Please don't-- I just want friends--- I'M YOUR FRIEND, FLOWER-- REMEMBER, JEST IS A STRONG BOI- REEEEEEEEEEEE

7 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

@Flower Quetzals approach you, asking about gems and orbs, what do you do.

9 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

pffft--

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that dragons have my water orb---

interact, ask about gems an orbs nonchalantly.

The dragon looks at the Quetzel in confusion and say something along the lines of ‘’We have no orbs nor any knowledge of them but we’d be willing to learn from you.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

The dragon looks at the Quetzel in confusion and say something along the lines of ‘’We have no orbs nor any knowledge of them but we’d be willing to learn from you.’’

(I'll just let the RP play out from here but once it ends it's going back to SIM because this is a Sim not an RP : p )

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Bristle, at the back of the group, pulls out the journal and rereads the topic.

"A-Anything.… Elemental?" Chocolate Dove asked shyly. Chocolate Dove probably shouldn't have been the one talking, but female animals were easier to get along with.

Chocolate Dove asked shyly. Chocolate Dove probably shouldn't have been the one talking, but female animals were easier to get along with.

If choclate dove dies someone is going to have a bad time. No i didn't reference Undertale.

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

If choclate dove dies someone is going to have a bad time. No i didn't reference Undertale.

I know, that's why I sent her. If dove dies, Flower gets karma--

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Bristle, at the back of the group, pulls out the journal and rereads the topic.

"A-Anything.… Elemental?" Chocolate Dove asked shyly. Chocolate Dove probably shouldn't have been the one talking, but female animals were easier to get along with.

‘’Sorry we haven’t really had time to explore much but now that we have our forces collected I hope to expand our territory immensely.’’ Says Watcher ominously.
‘’Dad.’’ Says a Eye Burner nudging his father

Duo snorts. 

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I know, that's why I sent her. If dove dies, Flower gets karma--

That means you'd also get bad Karma for using me against myself

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Sorry we haven’t really had time to explore much but now that we have our forces collected I hope to expand our territory immensely.’’ Says Watcher ominously.
‘’Dad.’’ Says a Eye Burner nudging his father

Duo snorts. 

"Well... If you find anything of the sorts, may you please alert us? It's.... Very important..." Chocolate Dove said, having to take pauses to force words out of her system. She was extremely shy.

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"Well... If you find anything of the sorts, may you please alert us? It's.... Very important..." Chocolate Dove said, having to take pauses to force words out of her system. She was extremely shy.

‘’Why is that?’’ Demon’s Spell asked. Just gonna show off how many soldiers I have :))

That means you'd also get bad Karma for using me against myself

pffft-- I'd already get mad at myself if she died----

Plus, I have other ways I can get back at Flower--

• Eek! 1

pffft-- I'd already get mad at myself if she died----

Plus, I have other ways I can get back at Flower--

How?!

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

Duo snorts. 

Knowing stuff makes this snort have a double meaning. and it's hilarious. Cause I don't think flower knows

Knowing stuff makes this snort have a double meaning. and it's hilarious. Cause I don't think flower knows

I know Aether I was not thinking you would take it that way but fine have it your way lol

Just now, Flower said:

I know Aether I was not thinking you would take it that way but fine have it your way lol

I may be dumb but I’m not stupid! At least I tell myself that :’)

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

Good. Just don't tell the other google translator

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

I may be dumb but I’m not stupid! At least I tell myself that :’)

You're smart in comparison to Isle (Skysplash's dude who named his child accordion.)

• Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Why is that?’’ Demon’s Spell asked. Just gonna show off how many soldiers I have :))

Chocolate Dove gets really nervous, thinking she is being pressured. "Es ist einfach sehr wichtig!" She blurted out, her multilingual quirk coming into effect.

21 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Good. Just don't tell the other google translator

I CAN SEE YOU, YOU FOOL-- 

((I'm trying to joke, please don't hate me))

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Chocolate Dove gets really nervous, thinking she is being pressured. "Es ist einfach sehr wichtig!" She blurted out, her multilingual quirk coming into effect.

“How is it important?’ Eyeburner asked, seeming to get the gist of what she was saying. (My poetic lil boi)

Flamespitter sighed, how had a such a beautiful dragon fallen for her son? The one she had named un-affectionately for his Bright eye searing colors.

19 minutes ago, Flower said:

Bright eye searing colors

I read this as Bright eye searing god and he may as well be a Bright Eye Searing God

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

I read this as Bright eye searing god and he may as well be a Bright Eye Searing God

Yes. I shall structure my new faith around this- this beautiful, holy, godly creature

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“How is it important?’ Eyeburner asked, seeming to get the gist of what she was saying. (My poetic lil boi)

Flamespitter sighed, how had a such a beautiful dragon fallen for her son? The one she had named un-affectionately for his Bright eye searing colors.

Chocolate Dove seemed to get a little annoyed, but was still mostly nervous. "Why does it matter?" She asked, her voice seeming annoyed. She wasn't trying to be mean, but she felt too pressured to be comfortable. 

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Chocolate Dove seemed to get a little annoyed, but was still mostly nervous. "Why does it matter?" She asked, her voice seeming annoyed. She wasn't trying to be mean, but she felt too pressured to be comfortable. 

‘’Because it matters if you came all the way here to tell us about it.’’ Replied Watcher with a dangerous edge to his voice.

Batbone looks up from playing with young Swamp Man, stepping in front of him and putting her wings up defensively. 

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Because it matters if you came all the way here to tell us about it.’’ Replied Watcher with a dangerous edge to his voice.

Batbone looks up from playing with young Swamp Man, stepping in front of him and putting her wings up defensively. 

Dragger took charge and took the place of Chocolate Dove. "It's for a very important collection. A collection that will help us all. If you help us, we will share the treasures from the quest with you. We believe it is a quest by somebody whom knows what will become of our fates..." He explained.