Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Dragger took charge and took the place of Chocolate Dove. "It's for a very important collection. A collection that will help us all. If you help us, we will share the treasures from the quest with you. We believe it is a quest by somebody whom knows what will become of our fates..." He explained.

‘’Stop being vague and answer the question honestly or we’re having Quetzal for dinner.” Watcher snarled.

’’Honey.’’ Flamespitter interrupts, placing a wing on his. ‘’Let them speak before you make me fry them alive.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Stop being vague and answer the question honestly or we’re having Quetzal for dinner.” Watcher snarled.

’’Honey.’’ Flamespitter interrupts, placing a wing on his. ‘’Let them speak before you make me fry them alive.’’

Dagger scoffed. "We can't not be vague about something we don't know about. All we can do is show you what we saw."

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Dagger scoffed. "We can't not be vague about something we don't know about. All we can do is show you what we saw."

‘’If we have no information then what do you want from us?’’ Flamespitter asks

Just now, Flower said:

‘’If we have no information then what do you want from us?’’ Flamespitter asks

"To keep an eye out for something that might be a very important matter. If you come with us, we can show you the needed information. And if it makes you comfortable, we can send one of our weaker members with one or two of you." They said. They weren't lying, as they believed it was an extremely important quest.

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"To keep an eye out for something that might be a very important matter. If you come with us, we can show you the needed information. And if it makes you comfortable, we can send one of our weaker members with one or two of you." They said. They weren't lying, as they believed it was an extremely important quest.

‘’Fine, Flamespitter, Duo, and Eyeburner will accompany you.’’ He said evenly, sending out three important pieces of his army was risky but he knew with Eyeburner’s charisma, Flamespitters.. well, flame spit and Duo’s advantage of just being a dragon would suffice the mission.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Fine, Flamespitter, Duo, and Eyeburner will accompany you.’’ He said evenly, sending out three important pieces of his army was risky but he knew with Eyeburner’s charisma, Flamespitters.. well, flame spit and Duo’s advantage of just being a dragon would suffice the mission.

"Alright. Barcelona, go with them." He said, turning to the group. He figured sending the one with the injured wing would bring less of a threat and if the dragons do attack, then it would be best to sacrifice the one that already has injuries. Barceline was hesitant, but she agreed. She didn't want to leave her children, but she didn't want to make a bit deal about it.

@G00gle Translate - Show dragons the special cave

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, Flower said:

11 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"Alright. Barcelona, go with them." He said, turning to the group. He figured sending the one with the injured wing would bring less of a threat and if the dragons do attack, then it would be best to sacrifice the one that already has injuries. Barceline was hesitant, but she agreed. She didn't want to leave her children, but she didn't want to make a bit deal about it.

@G00gle Translate - Show dragons the special cave

...What am I supposed to do aaaaaa 

Flower, you are in the cave with Barceline. In front of you, you see a large stone wall with 6 notches. 1 of them has a gem already in it. you rolled a 1 as an initial perception so...

-Investigate more

-look around

-leave

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

...What am I supposed to do aaaaaa 

Flower, you are in the cave with Barceline. In front of you, you see a large stone wall with 6 notches. 1 of them has a gem already in it. you rolled a 1 as an initial perception so...

-Investigate more

-look around

-leave

Barceline looked around. "Guys, can you decipher anything from the runes?"

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

volcano >:D

Bold of you to assume it's a hobbit reference! I HAVE NOT GIVEN INTO PEER PRESSURE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't find the ring but you find a cave, do you enter it?

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Bold of you to assume it's a hobbit reference! I HAVE NOT GIVEN INTO PEER PRESSURE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't find the ring but you find a cave, do you enter it?

(I didn't think about that xD I'm trying to read the Hobbit for the first time right now, but it's really boring...)

of COURSE!

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

(I didn't think about that xD I'm trying to read the Hobbit for the first time right now, but it's really boring...)

of COURSE!

It gets hot. EXTREMELY hot there. After successfully flying in there without singing your wingtips you come to find yourself faced with lava beetles. Giant lava beetles.

-Fight them

-RUN

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

You find out everything the quetzals did previously. Each niche in the wall corresponds to an element. and there are runes next to each niche as well as some on the very top of the wall.

-Decipher runes

-Leave

-inspect more.

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

It gets hot. EXTREMELY hot there. After successfully flying in there without singing your wingtips you come to find yourself faced with lava beetles. Giant lava beetles.

-Fight them

-RUN

obviously.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Bye y'all

You return with no problems

24 minutes ago, forgotten said:

obviously.

Isle charges in stupidly and suffers burns. oof.

-Run

-FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Isle charges in stupidly and suffers burns. oof.

-Run

-FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

NOTHING CAN STOP ME

Just now, forgotten said:

NOTHING CAN STOP ME

Congrats! You are the first person to get a crit success.

image.png.ff9eabc6bcb27111c8837f9727c76a46.png yay

You charge through, leaving no mercy. And find a firey jewel.

-Pick it up (Who picks it up?)

-Leave it

-Investigate the pedestal it sits on

• Eek! 1

Congrats! You are the first person to get a crit success.

image.png.ff9eabc6bcb27111c8837f9727c76a46.png yay

You charge through, leaving no mercy. And find a firey jewel.

-Pick it up (Who picks it up?)

-Leave it

-Investigate the pedestal it sits on

wow xD anyways, picking it up sounds great, but Isle's seen some cool spy movies (idk how) and remembers how everything goes wrong if he doesn't check the pedestal first so he's gonna be a good spy and check it.

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

GIVE ME----

You aren't there. It was there the whole time and you decided to pick up a rock

wow xD anyways, picking it up sounds great, but Isle's seen some cool spy movies (idk how) and remembers how everything goes wrong if he doesn't check the pedestal first so he's gonna be a good spy and check it.

an 18 not bad... 

You find that it has an inscription on it. Will you decipher it. (Presumably Isle and Relic will both do it because Isle has the power of half a brain cell.

• Like 1

an 18 not bad... 

You find that it has an inscription on it. Will you decipher it. (Presumably Isle and Relic will both do it because Isle has the power of half a brain cell.

yes, translate! Relic would probably be good at it

an 18 not bad... 

"RELIC, TELL ME WHAT THESE DO-HICKEYS ARE!"

yes, translate! Relic would probably be good at it

isle's idoticness brought down Relic and you scored a 3.

-Try again

-leave

-Pick up orb