Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘‘The god you speak of, he gave me the ability to read the runes!’’ Says Eye Burner excitedly. ‘’And yes we found this!’’ He holds up the orb.

Batbone rolls her eyes but is hurt that her mate chose to listen to these outsiders instead of her.

7 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Which orb is that... or do you think it is?

She looks at the orb in awe. "But what element is that?" She asked, looking back at the molds. Dark spots = unknown. Others are probably the expected colours...

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

She looks at the orb in awe. "But what element is that?" She asked, looking back at the molds. Dark spots = unknown. Others are probably the expected colours...

(Should I describe the gem again?)

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

So it's a red jewel with black marbling throughout it.

"Try putting it in the fire or... That weird one." She said eagerly, not knowing what to call the last element.

"Try putting it in the fire or... That weird one." She said eagerly, not knowing what to call the last element.

@Flower

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

He places the orb into the fire, not flinching as it lapped at his scales.

Just now, Flower said:

He places the orb into the fire, not flinching as it lapped at his scales.

It falls out and just plinks on the floor (Also there isn't actually fire, it's just like cave art.)

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

It falls out and just plinks on the floor (Also there isn't actually fire, it's just like cave art.)

‘And your plan has failed we should think of something else.’’ He tells Chocolate dove.

Just now, Flower said:

‘And your plan has failed we should think of something else.’’ He tells Chocolate dove.

8 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

or... That weird one."

jus helping usher the apocalypse.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She pointed at the other one she mentioned. "The gem has splotches, just like the art!"

11 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

She pointed at the other one she mentioned. "The gem has splotches, just like the art!"

‘’Yeah..’’ he wasn’t sure what the art was all about but he knew it had to do with freeing his patron. He removed his talons from the gem, slipping it into the weird one.

Batbone glared at him and he flinched, he hated that look

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Yeah..’’ he wasn’t sure what the art was all about but he knew it had to do with freeing his patron. He removed his talons from the gem, slipping it into the weird one.

Batbone glared at him and he flinched, he hated that look

*Click*  It goes in and it sticks and even glows a bit. It comes a realization for all of you Dark.

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

*Click*  It goes in and it sticks and even glows a bit. It comes a realization for all of you Dark.

He stares at it in awe, forgetting Batbone’s anger. She leaves and takes Swamp Man with her.

4 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Chocolate Dove let out a little squeal and a childish little smale. "Yay! It worked!"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He stares at it in awe, forgetting Batbone’s anger. She leaves and takes Swamp Man with her.

Finch and Issi all over again--

• Haha 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Chocolate Dove let out a little squeal and a childish little smale. "Yay! It worked!"

‘’I’d be willing to look for more, where do you think I could find one?’’ He asks

Just now, Flower said:

‘’I’d be willing to look for more, where do you think I could find one?’’ He asks

"Hmmm..." She sets the journal down with the locations. "Hmm.... Air, Dark, and Earth are all here... Duster is working on getting light... We might need help finding out who took the water orb. And fire..." She said, taking this very seriously. She then looked back at the runes on the wall. "Can you understand any of this?" She asks. She hints more towards the warning. "I can understand some of the words, but I don't know how you guys are with rune readings..."

"Hmmm..." She sets the journal down with the locations. "Hmm.... Air, Dark, and Earth are all here... Duster is working on getting light... We might need help finding out who took the water orb. And fire..." She said, taking this very seriously. She then looked back at the runes on the wall. "Can you understand any of this?" She asks. She hints more towards the warning. "I can understand some of the words, but I don't know how you guys are with rune readings..."

‘’Excellent actually.’’ He says, his voice filling with pride. 

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Excellent actually.’’ He says, his voice filling with pride. 

Poem again: 

"Find the fire where lava lay

Find the water where the close by river runs astray

The Dark heeds to those not worthy of light,

While light itself is found where the worthy stay

Earth is found where time began

And air goes where air flows"

Once again, despite his new powers, He cannot fully decipher the last sentence but he gets the ideas it's a warning directly mentioning dragons and quetzels. >:3 introducing Aether, your resident evil DM

He can also read the labels on each slot.

4 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Poem again: 

"Find the fire where lava lay

Find the water where the close by river runs astray

The Dark heeds to those not worthy of light,

While light itself is found where the worthy stay

Earth is found where time began

And air goes where air flows"

Once again, despite his new powers, He cannot fully decipher the last sentence but he gets the ideas it's a warning directly mentioning dragons and quetzels. >:3 introducing Aether, your resident evil DM

He can also read the labels on each slot.

‘Yes that seems right.’’ He says nodding to himself.

Just now, Flower said:

Wait what seems right. Me being an evil DM or...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

*Casually not worried he physically cannot read a line warning them of something*

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1