Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

Just now, Flower said:

"Oh not Hippogriffs." Batbone exclaims, slapping her face with her talons. 

4 minutes ago, forgotten said:

eXcuSE mE

"NOPE" yells Isle. he hands his fire ball to Relic and charges in with his sword. "DIE, VERMIN" he screams as a battle cry

The sword misses.

• Sad 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

The sword misses.

Flamespitter spits a swath of warrning flames near Isle's hoofs. "Go no further Hippogriff or me and my tribe will tear you apart and roast you on a spit."

Just now, Flower said:

Flamespitter spits a swath of warrning flames near Isle's hoofs. "Go no further Hippogriff or me and my tribe will tear you apart and roast you on a spit."

Yes. (Also they have front-claws back hooves.)

It lands in front of them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Isle screams another battle cry and swings his sword at someone that hopefully won't spit flames at him. Relic sighs but leads her offspring into battle, using her orb.

Just now, forgotten said:

Isle screams another battle cry and swings his sword at someone that hopefully won't spit flames at him. Relic sighs but leads her offspring into battle, using her orb.

The sword makes contact on Batbone's shoulder leaving a deep gash that will definitely scar.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Breed Ashrose and Chocolate Dove--

*Two sides battling it out*

You: I'mma breed my children- (I'll get it in a second but two sides are fighting...)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

The sword makes contact on Batbone's shoulder leaving a deep gash that will definitely scar.

"You'll pay for this!" She roars in fury, bringing her talons up and swiping down in an attempt to hurt him. Watcher attempts to sneak behind Relic and steal the orb as Flamespitter distracts her with fire.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

what about whatever Relic's fire orb does?

oh shizz-- they actually are fighting-

I'm rooting for Flower because alliegance, sorry Relic--

• Sad 1

Just now, Flower said:

"You'll pay for this!" She roars in fury, bringing her talons up and swiping down in an attempt to hurt him. Watcher attempts to sneak behind Relic and steal the orb as Flamespitter distracts her with fire.

She gives Isle shallow wounds.

Flamespitter distracts Relic but not enough for watcher to steal it. Or maybe thats because Watcher rolled a nat 1 so...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Flamespitter distracts Relic but not enough for watcher to steal it. Or maybe thats because Watcher rolled a nat 1 so...

Ah now I have no plans..

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

oh shizz-- they actually are fighting-

I'm rooting for Flower because alliegance, sorry Relic--

ngl I'm rooting for the others The dice disagrees the dice wants everyone to die. Because lore and stuff.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

It just kinda sputters out sparks. ...

the children begin to swarm Watcher... meanwhile, Relic will try and use the orb to command the lava (which is hopefully somewhere close) to come and burn her enemies (but only her enemies not her family). Isle will swing back at, uh, whoever it was he hit

the children begin to swarm Watcher... meanwhile, Relic will try and use the orb to command the lava (which is hopefully somewhere close) to come and burn her enemies (but only her enemies not her family). Isle will swing back at, uh, whoever it was he hit

YOU THINK YOU HAVE MANY CHILDREN??! Summons Demon's Spell, Duo, Swamp Man, Sting! *If i can..*

• Eek! 1

The children swarm Watcher.

(The Lava orb can make lava, like a firebender, they can create fire, this can create fire/lava) of yeah she does... not sure she hit but they are definitely getting their tails burnt off.

And finally, Isle's two brain cells can't decide what to do and try to swing at batbone but miss

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

YOU THINK YOU HAVE MANY CHILDREN??! Summons Demon's Spell, Duo, Swamp Man, Sting! *If i can..*

You call out to the wind and they come flying in.

(Also you can retreat if you need to.

The children swarm Watcher.

(The Lava orb can make lava, like a firebender, they can create fire, this can create fire/lava) of yeah she does... not sure she hit but they are definitely getting their tails burnt off.

And finally, Isle's two brain cells can't decide what to do and try to swing at batbone but miss

Batbone swings back and Eyeburner and Flamespitter go to aid Watcher with the rest of the kids if possible-

You call out to the wind and they come flying in.

(Also you can retreat if you need to.

Wait... Do the other gems give powers? (Asking as CD still hasn't let go of Air orb--)

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I--- Duo? 

Wait yeah... Duo's dead or captured. (Honestly I don't even know.)

Just now, Flower said:

Batbone swings back and Eyeburner and Flamespitter go to aid Watcher with the rest of the kids if possible-

She slashes a few gashes (ayy I rhymed) across his [Isle] shoulder.

Eyeburner and Flamespitter manage to throw off a few children off of Watcher.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Wait... Do the other gems give powers? (Asking as CD still hasn't let go of Air orb--)

(Yes. Sky also still has the Freezy orb ifyou want to use it.)

• Like 1