Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

1 minute ago, Flower said:

(They have pearls but that’s is)

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

do you tell the hippogriffs

We need the fire and I think MAYBE  the freezy one? They can keep the weapon... But ask 'em to meet meh---

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

We need the fire and I think MAYBE  the freezy one? They can keep the weapon... But ask 'em to meet meh---

Will do 

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

MAYBE  the freezy one?

I like your uncertainty that it may not be an elemental orb because it doesn't share direct qualities with one but it does - Aether trying to be cryptic af

• Like 1

Just now, forgotten said:

"Mkay. You guys don't have much. So, I will give you my freezy orb." Isle cradles his sword and hisses protectively. "My dad will keep his sword, but only if he promises not to hurt anybody if they don't attack first." Isle begrudgingly nods. "And the fire orb... hmm..."

“We would prefer to take the fore orb over the freezy one.” Eye Burner says charismatically 

"Mkay. You guys don't have much. So, I will give you my freezy orb." Isle cradles his sword and hisses protectively. "My dad will keep his sword, but only if he promises not to hurt anybody if they don't attack first." Isle begrudgingly nods. "And the fire orb... hmm..."

NO! says a small voice in Isle's head. (Maybe he got a 3rd braincell.)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

(So you ask the Hippogrifs to meet the quetzels)

Hmmm.... If they don't give the fire, I definitely need to talk with them--

Not to fight, don't assume--

ahh you guys keep giving new info that changes what I'm saying. Don't respond to anything 

You don't respond or don't want us to respond?

• Like 1

"Don't give them the fire!" Screams Isle.

"What?" Says Accordion. "What do you mean?"

"They can't have it! They can't!" 

"Dad... They might fight us if they don't get the orb."

"THEY CAN'T HAVE IT!" He screams again. He takes the fire orb from Relic (I assume she regained it before making the circle). Relic tries to take it back but fails. "I don't know why, but...I need it."

"THEY CAN'T HAVE IT!" He screams again. He takes the fire orb from Relic (I assume she regained it before making the circle). Relic tries to take it back but fails. "I don't know why, but...I need it."

"I made the right choice" Says the mysterious inner-voice

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, forgotten said:

“Listen sir, your obviously not the best choice to make this descion, just give us the orb in exchange for the pearls and we will leave you be.” Eye Burner said charmingly

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

"I made the right choice" Says the mysterious inner-voice

stahp that--- He's only allowed to have the two braincells!

Can I explore more for more additions before I have to confront that group?

• Like 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

stahp that--- He's only allowed to have the two braincells!

Can I explore more for more additions before I have to confront that group?

Hey, The-Voice-Inside-Isle's-Head decided to chose the stupidest one. At least be happy he didn't choose someone like Eye-burner the charismatic one.

and yes.

You find an egg, it will hatch in two 'turns'

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

“Listen sir, your obviously not the best choice to make this descion, just give us the orb in exchange for the pearls and we will leave you be.” Eye Burner said charmingly

"NO! YOU CANT HAVE IT! You can take the ice orb, the sword, anything, but NOT the fire orb!"

Stripey walks up and stands beside Isle. "I think Dad's right. He fought all those big scary beetles for that orb!" Splatter nods their head in agreement. (seriously tho can you tell me the genders of my children bc last time I checked my profile on the first page hasn't been updated)

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Hey, The-Voice-Inside-Isle's-Head decided to chose the stupidest one. At least be happy he didn't choose someone like Eye-burner the charismatic one.

and yes.

You find an egg, it will hatch in two 'turns'

yaaaaasssssssss----

Explore again--

"NO! YOU CANT HAVE IT! You can take the ice orb, the sword, anything, but NOT the fire orb!"

Stripey walks up and stands beside Isle. "I think Dad's right. He fought all those big scary beetles for that orb!" Splatter nods their head in agreement. (seriously tho can you tell me the genders of my children bc last time I checked my profile on the first page hasn't been updated)

“I suggest you give the lad the orb.” Suggests Watcher menacingly. “We don’t seek anything else, not the sword or the freezy orb.”

10 minutes ago, forgotten said:

(Spreadsheet child.)

To be honest, I wouldn't like Quelin to get his hands on any of the orbs again but keeping just one from him, and arguably one of most powerful is good. 

(Also let's all practice Meta-game stuff here and that you character's won't know any of the exposition given to sky via head-voice.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Flower said:

Someone has more kids then me! When I get back I’m breeding them all-

pfftt-- What if we create a kid army alliegance?

Must combine our army for the OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

keep them and Explore again--

Hey, now you have ENGRAVED rocks they give off a little magic but only enough to give you some MP and have no combat or lore potential.

pfftt-- What if we create a kid army alliegance?

Must combine our army for the OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The head voice hates ya'll... just sayin