Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

pfftt-- What if we create a kid army alliegance?

Must combine our army for the OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yes kid army time! EEEEE

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Hey, now you have ENGRAVED rocks they give off a little magic but only enough to give you some MP and have no combat or lore potential.

Explore more, I need more people and eggs--

Also, what shall this egg hatch in to?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

(Spreadsheet child.)

To be honest, I wouldn't like Quelin to get his hands on any of the orbs but keeping just one from him, and arguably the most powerful is good. 

(Also let's all practice Meta stuff here and that you character's won't know any of the exposition given to sky via head-voice.)

oomph, last time I looked all it showed was Flower's creatures

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

“I suggest you give the lad the orb.” Suggests Watcher menacingly. “We don’t seek anything else, not the sword or the freezy orb.”

Accordion realizes she's not going to be able to talk any sense into her Dad. "I'm sure the sword and freezey orb are very valuable. Why don't we give you that stuff, and whatever we find at the end of the paths, you guys get? We also have some valuable information that you would need to get to whatever's at the end of those paths." (the adaptability thing)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

yes kid army time! EEEEE

why is everyone against me. please, someone, join me and my idiot's family...

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

yes kid army time! EEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Sad 1

Just now, forgotten said:

Accordion realizes she's not going to be able to talk any sense into her Dad. "I'm sure the sword and freezey orb are very valuable. Why don't we give you that stuff, and whatever we find at the end of the paths, you guys get? We also have some valuable information that you would need to get to whatever's at the end of those paths." (the adaptability thing)

I mean my rebel goth bean may or may not be so interested in her husbands quest for orbs.. but you did hack most of her arm off..

• Like 1

Explore more, I need more people and eggs--

Also, what shall this egg hatch in to?

image.png.57a577affaacd8ee3fd473d628e62ce0.png

The egg hatches into... oml

What's his name?

as for exploring... you crit fail and fall on your face while exploring.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, forgotten said:

I want friends with all, but I feel like the third braincell won't let me be your friend. Yell at Isle to let me be an ally XP

• Like 1

I mean my rebel goth bean may or may not be so interested in her husbands quest for orbs.. but you did hack most of her arm off..

Accordion wants to be friends with everyone but her Dad is, well, an idiot. but they're keeping the fire orb either way

• Haha 1

(It's on different sheets.)

2 minutes ago, forgotten said:

*Cries in head-voice being slightly op*

• Like 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

image.png.57a577affaacd8ee3fd473d628e62ce0.png

The egg hatches into... oml

What's his name?

as for exploring... you crit fail and fall on your face while exploring.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLL

Skitter!

Explore again. I need more peeps. Also, can I breed him with one of mah gals?

Eye Burner took a deep breath, attack and risk your necks again? Or take the wrong orb and return a failure to your patron? Attack.. Attack, ‘’ATTACK!’’ Roared Eye Burner, leaping into action and trying to grab the orb agin (this is if I’m allowed to do so)

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

I want friends with all, but I feel like the third braincell won't let me be your friend.

Is that the head voices name now? lol

• Paw up 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLL

Skitter!

Explore again. I need more peeps. Also, can I breed him with one of mah gals?

Yep any female

Roared Eye Burner, leaping into action and trying to grab the orb agin (this is if I’m allowed to do so)

I think the Third Braincell hacked random.org.

Yeah he missed but manages to hold onto their (Who ever holds the orb) side.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Eye Burner took a deep breath, attack and risk your necks again? Or take the wrong orb and return a failure to your patron? Attack.. Attack, ‘’ATTACK!’’ Roared Eye Burner, leaping into action and trying to grab the orb agin (this is if I’m allowed to do so)

Accordion tries to stop her family, but fails, and seeing as the others will attack her anyway, tries to use her orb to freeze someone. Isle charges and slashes multiple times and anything that moves (his family stays far away from him). Relic uses the fire orb to try and burn some more dragons, Eye Burner especially. Stripey and Splatter team up to take down someone. (I'm sorry I can't remember all the dragons)

With Silverheart.

Then Explore for more mates--

((Kinda need someone to breed with Chatterbird--))

wait. You don't have enough mp.

Accordion tries to stop her family, but fails, and seeing as the others will attack her anyway, tries to use her orb to freeze Eye Burner. Isle charges and slashes multiple times and anything that moves (his family stays far away from him). Relic uses the fire orb to try and burn some more dragons. Stripey and Splatter team up to take down someone. (I'm sorry I can't remember all the dragons)

The orb successfully freezes Eyeburner's arm.

Isle slashes a big gash down Demon Spell's side.

Relic only gets a few sparks to come out of the orb :(

Stripey and Splatter manage to make watcher flinch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, forgotten said:

Accordion tries to stop her family, but fails, and seeing as the others will attack her anyway, tries to use her orb to freeze someone. Isle charges and slashes multiple times and anything that moves (his family stays far away from him). Relic uses the fire orb to try and burn some more dragons, Eye Burner ecspecially. Stripey and Splatter team up to take down someone. (I'm sorry I can't remember all the dragons)

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

wait. You don't have enough mp.

Oh. Then explore more.

Chocolate Dove gets a sinking feeling and runs off towards the battle, followed by Ashrose.

Oh. Then explore more.

Chocolate Dove gets a sinking feeling and runs off towards the battle, followed by Ashrose.

(Wait, so they know about the battle?)

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Watcher lashes out at the two, 

Flamespitter fires back at Relic,

Eyeburner tries to break the ice

Demon’s Spell howls in pain

Swamp Man, And Sting help Eye Burner and try to get the orb

Yeah! Accordion will try and freeze Eyeburner more (frostbite, maybe?). Isle will move on to another dragon, hopefully Demon Spell will stop fighting. The S kids will claw at Watcher as much as they can, aiming for the eyes.

• Sad 1

(Wait, so they know about the battle?)

Only Chocolate Doves' intuition. She probably doesn't go directly to the battle, but somewhat near it--

The rest of mah group explore--

• Like 1

Yeah! Accordion will try and freeze Eyeburner more (frostbite, maybe?). Isle will move on to another dragon, hopefully Demon Spell will stop fighting. The S kids will claw at Watcher as much as they can, aiming for the eyes.

Yeah no, they were just lucky

Accordion's own arm freezes when he tries to freeze Eye-burner (Nat 1)

Isle.exe has stopped working (Another nat 1)

And the S kids are no S-rank and barely manage to scratch Watcher. : /

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Only Chocolate Doves' intuition. She probably doesn't go directly to the battle, but somewhat near it--

The rest of mah group explore--

Choclate Dove gets lost on the way with only intuition to guide her. (She's in the mountains, she just doesn't know where.)

The other group finds a large cache of berries stored up from a hibernal animal. +2 MP