Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

On 3/24/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sky said:

this one will be named This One. male, parents are Worm and Therapist.

Therapist = male, unknown parents

Drumroll Please = male, parents are Umbrella and Dawnshadow.

first, please update with this info

then breed Worm and Therapist again

• Paw up 1

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

first, please update with this info

then breed Worm and Therapist again

image.png.6598d753f192c1573ae54f009fed4628.png

What is gonna be her name and what are you gonna do after this?

• Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

image.png.6598d753f192c1573ae54f009fed4628.png

What is gonna be her name and what are you gonna do after this?

Fruit Smoothie. then I wanna go to the trials again. but only if nobody's reached the end of them.

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

Fruit Smoothie. then I wanna go to the trials again. but only if nobody's reached the end of them.

Flower has reached the end of the trials, but you can go through them so your hippogriffs will learn whats at the end.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Okay, we'll go anyways

You arrive at the hallway. The two words say "Strength" with an arrow to the left and "Intelligence" to the right. Sorry about the super late response. I was making a flag.

44 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

You arrive at the hallway. The two words say "Strength" with an arrow to the left and "Intelligence" to the right. Sorry about the super late response. I was making a flag.

(it's alright, i was eating anyways ;) ...and watching two main characters drown to death in LOST. AHHH)

Send the following hippogriffs to their corresponding paths (bc I know the secret mwahahahaha):

Strength: Relic, Accordion, Falconer, Umbrella, Therapist, Goopy, This One, Fruit Smoothie

Intelligence: Isle, Splatter, Stripey, Worm, Ear, Dawnshadow, Peanut, Ceiling, Drumroll Please

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

(it's alright, i was eating anyways ;) ...and watching two main characters drown to death in LOST. AHHH)

Send the following hippogriffs to their corresponding paths (bc I know the secret mwahahahaha):

Strength: Relic, Accordion, Falconer, Umbrella, Therapist, Goopy, This One, Fruit Smoothie

Intelligence: Isle, Splatter, Stripey, Worm, Ear, Dawnshadow, Peanut, Ceiling, Drumroll Please

There is are challengers for my flag. But I feel appreciated since he sai he liked my flag even if he says etherskye (I guess that's the right way to pronounce it but A-therskye)

Those who go into the 'Strength' corridor are met with a trivia challenge the first question. "Who is the god that reigns over this place?"

Those who inter the intelligence are met with no challenge. Strange. They proceed onwards.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:02 PM, Aetherskye said:

Chocolate Dove and Ashrose were further from last time. But I’ll give a hint: It should be familiar to WoF readers. (Sorry if you haven’t read WoF, more specifically the 2nd series.)

gtg byeee.

Try again. My other dragons explore forest/jungle/whatever

13 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

forest/jungle/whatever

We don't have- Ya' know what let's through continuity out the window.

You only see the dark forest when your nerves get to you. No wonder any of the powerful mythical creatures can't live here. you can try again, you just have to roll high enough to get in in the first place.

I can't read. I'll get the roll for 'Try again'

13 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Try again

As they were trying stuff, rocks scratch the side of the 2nd slate and the scratches appear on the first. odd.

42 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

We don't have- Ya' know what let's through continuity out the window.

You only see the dark forest when your nerves get to you. No wonder any of the powerful mythical creatures can't live here. you can try again, you just have to roll high enough to get in in the first place.

I can't read. I'll get the roll for 'Try again'

Again. I will make the jungle me home. It's possibly my favorite biome--

35 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

As they were trying stuff, rocks scratch the side of the 2nd slate and the scratches appear on the first. odd.

Again--

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Again. I will make the jungle me home. It's possibly my favorite biome--

Again--

(It's kinda like a minecraft jungle but with shorter trees.) You get inside. The fog is to hard to see through... hold on-- is that a shadow... no it must've been your eyes... or was it?

You can finally identify the purpose of the spell, but not the exact spell- the purpose.... duplication?

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(It's kinda like a minecraft jungle but with shorter trees.) You get inside. The fog is to hard to see through... hold on-- is that a shadow... no it must've been your eyes... or was it?

You can finally identify the purpose of the spell, but not the exact spell- the purpose.... duplication?

Check le shadow--

Keep duplicator-- It's mine now--

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Check le shadow--

Keep duplicator-- It's mine now--

The shadow disappears when you approach it. Are you now being watched? Is that laughter?

Ok What do AshRose and CD do?

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

The shadow disappears when you approach it. Are you now being watched? Is that laughter?

Ok What do AshRose and CD do?

I shall explore jungle--

AS and CD shall explore more--

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

shall explore jungle--

Navigating the jungle is hard. Thorny roots trip you up. until Choker Blue Choker and Binder fall into a pitfall (You can't fly in the jungle, it's to dense.) You can try to magically produce light.

AS and CD find a random obelisk standing there. Just standing.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Navigating the jungle is hard. Thorny roots trip you up. until Choker Blue Choker and Binder fall into a pitfall (You can't fly in the jungle, it's to dense.) You can try to magically produce light.

AS and CD find a random obelisk standing there. Just standing.

SAVE MY CHILDREN--

AS and CD check out said Obelisk--

More members

Or a statue to carry around--

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

SAVE MY CHILDREN--

AS and CD check out said Obelisk--

More members

Or a statue to carry around--

What does this mean?? I know the check out the Obelisk.

The obelisk seems to just... be blank... and sheer, blank, black surface.

20 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

What does this mean?? I know the check out the Obelisk.

The obelisk seems to just... be blank... and sheer, blank, black surface.

Examine Obelisk more--

Save Choker Blue Choker and Binder-- Try using mah magicks

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Examine Obelisk more--

Save Choker Blue Choker and Binder-- Try using mah magicks

The Obelisk seems to have an aura. Could it be buried or does it hold something inside?

You try and use magic. The vines didn't like that and seeming came alive to slap the Quetzal using their thorns.

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The Obelisk seems to have an aura. Could it be buried or does it hold something inside?

You try and use magic. The vines didn't like that and seeming came alive to slap the Quetzal using their thorns.

INVESTIGATE OBELISK MORE

OW-- I JUST WANT TO SEE MY CHILDREN--

6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

INVESTIGATE OBELISK MORE

OW-- I JUST WANT TO SEE MY CHILDREN--

Yeah, you're not gonna find more about the obelisk unless you do more about it. (Aka; do something more than just investigate.)

You're able to see a cave before the vines take out the light is taken out by the vines.

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Yeah, you're not gonna find more about the obelisk unless you do more about it. (Aka; do something more than just investigate.)

You're able to see a cave before the vines take out the light is taken out by the vines.

Dig around the Obelisk--

mmmmmmmmmm-- Can I still control Choker Blue Choker and Binder so they run around aimlessly?