Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

3 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

I wanna hunt

It's a Big-Horned Buffalo. Quite dangerous but can yield high rewards.

-Attack

-no.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:58 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I uh- Ashrose stares at them, ignoring the obelisik that is probably trying to eat her--

(can you sorta update me on what the obelisk is bc I haven't been fully reading other people's stuff...)

everyone except Fruit Smoothie (from now on referred to as 'FS') and Umbrella begin to scream because they're idiots. Isle clutches his (fire) orb very tightly.

9 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

The group manages to scamper out of the jungle and into the light. The shadehounds attempt to follow but as soon as their skin touches sunlight, it sizzles and burns. Their weak to light -- what a price to pay for harnessing the power of darkness.

it's a little box that seems like a speaker. it has leather straps that seem to buckle around it.

They go somewhere random for now and explore

Dabating on if it goes around the eyes or the mouth-- Mouth makes sense because then it can actually translate what ye say? (But then do I put it on CD or a shadow thingy?)

6 hours ago, Sky said:

(can you sorta update me on what the obelisk is bc I haven't been fully reading other people's stuff...)

everyone except Fruit Smoothie (from now on referred to as 'FS') and Umbrella begin to scream because they're idiots. Isle clutches his (fire) orb very tightly.

(It's some random shadow trying to eat Ashrose because she is a puzzle solver now I think-)

Ashrose winces. "Shut up! Those creatures are gonna come out!" She whisper-shouted.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sky said:

(Tl;dr: magnetic obelisk that puzzled Ashrose)

also, do you guys like the lore and how fast do you want me to give it to you b/c I  may or may not have gotten drunk in D&D memes and made quite a bit of lore.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(Tl;dr: magnetic obelisk that puzzled Ashrose)

also, do you guys like the lore and how fast do you want me to give it to you b/c I  may or may not have gotten drunk in D&D memes and made quite a bit of lore.

oooooooh- Some lore!

14 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Dabating on if it goes around the eyes or the mouth-- Mouth makes sense because then it can actually translate what ye say? (But then do I put it on CD or a shadow thingy?)

It can unbuckle.

(It's some random shadow trying to eat Ashrose because she is a puzzle solver now I think-)

Ashrose winces. "Shut up! Those creatures are gonna come out!" She whisper-shouted.

@Sky ik your playing minecraft but...

I probably need a map for this but I've decided to expand it (Though, no one can live in these new spots -- for obvious reasons.) Sky and Sea. Also, Caves can be explored, you just either need to find one (If you've previously found one, you don't need to go looking for it.)

With that said, I was wondering if you want to choose one of those.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

It can unbuckle.

CD shall keep it with her.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I probably need a map for this but I've decided to expand it (Though, no one can live in these new spots -- for obvious reasons.) Sky and Sea. Also, Caves can be explored, you just either need to find one (If you've previously found one, you don't need to go looking for it.)

With that said, I was wondering if you want to choose one of those.

Mmmmm-- do I have enough MP to breed?

15 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

They stop screaming. Other things coming out does not sound good. Nobody really says anything...

Just now, Sky said:

They stop screaming. Other things coming out does not sound good. Nobody really says anything...

"Good, now why the heck are you in the forest?" She asked, still keeping her voice near a whisper. She casually tried whacking the obelisk off with her tail.

23 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

heck yes

With a bit of finesse you manage to take it down. However, Golden was hit on the side of her shoulder and has a large cut.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Good, now why the heck are you in the forest?" She asked, still keeping her voice near a whisper. She casually tried whacking the obelisk off with her tail.

(Wait, they're in the forest? or are they just outside. I doubt you'd be able to hold a conversation in side the forest w/o being attack by a bajillion things.)

Just now, Aetherskye said:

(Wait, they're in the forest? or are they just outside. I doubt you'd be able to hold a conversation in side the forest w/o being attack by a bajillion things.)

(near the outside, but still somewhat inside. Ashrose is currently asking herself if she should sacrifice these random strangers to big shadow doggus-)

(Also, CD is a little deeper in than Ashrose, and now i'm scared.)

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

now what can I do?

Breed Explore Hunt Interact

(Everything's technically a TYO. This is like my 5th time saying it but you're new :3)

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"We were trying to find you," says Umbrella. "A god...I don't remember their name...told us to find you so another war doesn't happen."

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(near the outside, but still somewhat inside. Ashrose is currently asking herself if she should sacrifice these random strangers to big shadow doggus-)

(Also, CD is a little deeper in than Ashrose, and now i'm scared.)

Wait-- is the riftstalker now canon? I was just using it as reference. 😛

Also I should get to drawing the other thing that isn't the map seeing as how you like to live on the edge >:)

1 minute ago, Sky said:

"We were trying to find you," says Umbrella. "A god...I don't remember their name...told us to find you so another war doesn't happen."

She was on edge from those words. "A war, you say? And a god?" She asked in a hushed voice. It was unclear if she wanted to smile or not.

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Wait-- is the riftstalker now canon? I was just using it as reference. 😛

Also I should get to drawing the other thing that isn't the map seeing as how you like to live on the edge >:)

I'm sighing at the fact that I don't know if my behavior gets CD killed-- She's my favorite non-niche character--

1 minute ago, Green the gene maker said:

Ah, sorry bout that. I'll explore then

(Np, I don't expect you to read through all of Time and Space, I don't expect you to read through all of this.)

You find a patch of frozen grass. Which wouldn't be odd if it wasn't so sunny.

(You can investigate it (Tell me how you investigate it). Or leave it)

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She was on edge from those words. "A war, you say? And a god?" She asked in a hushed voice. It was unclear if she wanted to smile or not.

I'm sighing at the fact that I don't know if my behavior gets CD killed-- She's my favorite non-niche character--

Her chances of dying are slim. I like her too. But I can't saw anything about this new guy.