Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

(Np, I don't expect you to read through all of Time and Space, I don't expect you to read through all of this.)

You find a patch of frozen grass. Which wouldn't be odd if it wasn't so sunny.

(You can investigate it (Tell me how you investigate it). Or leave it)

Burn cautiously put her claw on the grass.

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She was on edge from those words. "A war, you say? And a god?" She asked in a hushed voice. It was unclear if she wanted to smile or not.

I'm sighing at the fact that I don't know if my behavior gets CD killed-- She's my favorite non-niche character--

"Yeah. A war. You're on the wrong side. He sent us to bring you to ours and his."

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(New guy? Green?)

No. The dude who was the first birth of me staying up all night like a maniac making lore inspired by music.

Just now, Sky said:

"Yeah. A war. You're on the wrong side. He sent us to bring you to ours and his."

She blinked, sorta unamused. "Geez. That's the worst way to introduce yourself. Okay, Vadar fangirls, how do you know that whom we are finding is really the bad guy?" She was still using a hushed voice.

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

No. The dude who was the first birth of me staying up all night like a maniac making lore inspired by music.

(Mmmmmm- shy shadow puppu?)

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Mmmmmm- shy shadow puppu?)

I'll give you a hint -- Secret by the Pierces. Although I kinda spun it off so I don't know if your interpretation would be so accurate.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I'll give you a hint -- Secret by the Pierces. Although I kinda spun it off so I don't know if your interpretation would be so accurate.

Secret? The one themesong for that Friends show?

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She blinked, sorta unamused. "Geez. That's the worst way to introduce yourself. Okay, Vadar fangirls, how do you know that whom we are finding is really the bad guy?" She was still using a hushed voice.

"Who's Vadar?" some of the hippogiffs mutter. "Because he's cool, dude. And he's on our side," says Fruit Smoothie. "He gave us these cool flashbacks of a war he was in. Some other gods locked him up for a long time—not cool."

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

might be trying to make Ashrose a bad guy-- er- gal-

• Eek! 1

Just now, Sky said:

"Who's Vadar?" some of the hippogiffs mutter. "Because he's cool, dude. And he's on our side," says Fruit Smoothie. "He gave us these cool flashbacks of a war he was in. Some other gods locked him up for a long time—not cool."

She facepalms. "Vador isn't part of this world-- just-- How would you that what you saw is true?"

Just now, Aetherskye said:

idk it's edgy tho.

"Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save"?

"Two can keep a secret if ONE of them is dead~"?

(Those lines in there?)

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She facepalms. "Vador isn't part of this world-- just-- How would you that what you saw is true?"

"Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save"?

"Two can keep a secret if ONE of them is dead~"?

(Those lines in there?)

(Yes.)

On 4/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, Aetherskye said:

ok

Her name is Golddust.

Group two

They find a torch on a platform with a stonehenge like design on the edge of the platform. However, the clawprints lead another way. The fire seems to be burning despite being on stone, a howling, cold wind beating against it, and being high in the atmosphere.

-Go to clawprints

-Investigate torch thingy

Investigate the torch 

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Because, it's true, dude. Don't need to question it. And he gave us our orbs and sword. They're pretty cool, dude."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Investigate the torch 

As far as you can tell you cannot see any kind of flammable material for it to burn on.

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

As far as you can tell you cannot see any kind of flammable material for it to burn on.

“Weird..” Flamespitter passes her talon through the flame to see if it’s hot.

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

"Because, it's true, dude. Don't need to question it. And he gave us our orbs and sword. They're pretty cool, dude."

"You guys are idiots." She mumbled, then turned to CD which had been a little whiles away tinkering with something. "Dove, we're leaving." She called. Chocolate Dove looked over in confusion. She realized that Ashrose wasn't joking when she just got up and walked away. 

Chocolate Dove tried to quickly just tie the thing she had to her leg or tail or something. (There's still a chance to talk to her)

Just now, Flower said:

“Weird..” Flamespitter passes her talon through the flame to see if it’s hot.

Very. It burns hotter than most flames and if it weren't for tough scales flamespitter would be injured for a few days.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Very. It burns hotter than most flames and if it weren't for tough scales flamespitter would be injured for a few days.

“Hot.” She says. They would go to the claw prints

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Hot.” She says. They would go to the claw prints

As they prepare to leave, 3 big fire wisps pop out and attack them. 

Just now, Aetherskye said:

As they prepare to leave, 3 big fire wisps pop out and attack them. 

Flamespitter throws her wings over herself to protect her eyes and face. Watcher looks bewildered 

Just now, Flower said:

Flamespitter throws her wings over herself to protect her eyes and face. Watcher looks bewildered 

One of the flame wisps surrounds them in fire, the circle of fire growing smaller and smaller...

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

One of the flame wisps surrounds them in fire, the circle of fire growing smaller and smaller...

Watcher shoots fire back at them.