Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He nods. ‘’Would you take him to me?’’

"He'll come here." He talks to another guard who walks to the town hall. He walks back out, with a mayor who looks very frightened.

"H-hello?" The scared mayor squeaks out.

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

just.. keep going ;-; I want to wait here until I meet flower tbh XD

Flowers in the village lmao.

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

idc i'm waiting here for her to come back

Just get the exposition-- it takes a 20 to get there. :/

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"He'll come here." He talks to another guard who walks to the town hall. He walks back out, with a mayor who looks very frightened.

"H-hello?" The scared mayor squeaks out.

‘’Greetings kind mayor.’’

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Greetings kind mayor.’’

"What business do you have here?"

3 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

sush sorry need to go to bed ;-; why always at these times

Oh well, gn. we can continue after my school tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"What business do you have here?"

"I am here to protect your town, but to do that I must take that orb. I know that your town would like to keep it so I am wondering if you'd be willing to exchange the orb for an item or service." He said 

Just now, Flower said:

"I am here to protect your town, but to do that I must take that orb. I know that your town would like to keep it so I am wondering if you'd be willing to exchange the orb for an item or service." He said 

"It would be perfectly safe here. Now, if you'd also like to defend the village that'd be nice."

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"It would be perfectly safe here. Now, if you'd also like to defend the village that'd be nice."

He narrows his eyes. "We have had trouble with the quetzels in the past but out numbers were smaller.." He thinks aloud. "Alright, we will provide protection if you promise not to hand the orb over to the enemies."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

He narrows his eyes. "We have had trouble with the quetzels in the past but out numbers were smaller.." He thinks aloud. "Alright, we will provide protection if you promise not to hand the orb over to the enemies."

"Even if it was stolen, we have a way of getting it back.'

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Do you know how to play?

Mostly. Not familiar enough to tell someone tho. I am getting a rule book after convincing my mom... it's coming in may... guess corona has mad amazon go slower? oh well.

You can look it up and get a gist of it. (There are a lot more complicated rules that you don't need to really know until you get to that circumstance and then you can look it up.)

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Mostly. Not familiar enough to tell someone tho. I am getting a rule book after convincing my mom... it's coming in may... guess corona has mad amazon go slower? oh well.

You can look it up and get a gist of it. (There are a lot more complicated rules that you don't need to really know until you get to that circumstance and then you can look it up.)

gvfygtff-- If you get to the point you're comfortable with DnD, would you host a session?

gvfygtff-- If you get to the point you're comfortable with DnD, would you host a session?

Heck yeah! this whole thread is basically me kinda practicing.lol

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Heck yeah! this whole thread is basically me kinda practicing.lol

I wanna join it. I have a beginners box thing for it that I've also never opened--

I wanna join it. I have a beginners box thing for it that I've also never opened--

:D too bad my kit isn't here. I could still do it kinda. Just probably not while I'm playing minecraft.

11 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

yeah

What if we just went in creative for about 5 minutes just to build weird structures so that the others are confused when they get back?

What if we just went in creative for about 5 minutes just to build weird structures so that the others are confused when they get back?

Because that's cheating