Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Dora the Explora

assuming ruins I guess...

You find nothing, but CBC says something about wanting to go back to the forest.

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

assuming ruins I guess...

You find nothing, but CBC says something about wanting to go back to the forest.

"WHY?!" Is the response from Barceline

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"WHY?!" Is the response from Barceline

"I just do. :/"

He replies. Maybe touching mystery crystals in the middle of a creepy forest isn't a good idea?

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"I just do. :/"

He replies. Maybe touching mystery crystals in the middle of a creepy forest isn't a good idea?

It's a great idea- Don't judge meh

Go to forest then. But keep a close eye on CBC

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

It's a great idea- Don't judge meh

Go to forest then. But keep a close eye on CBC

As soon as you get like with in 10 meters in front of the forest, CBC instantly transforms back to his original state. Yep. Touching mystery crystals in shady forests is not a good idea.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

As soon as you get like with in 10 meters in front of the forest, CBC instantly transforms back to his original state. Yep. Touching mystery crystals in shady forests is not a good idea.

Oh. Huh. Can he still be gay?

Also, explore forest-

40 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Oh. Huh. Can he still be gay?

Also, explore forest-

Yeah sure. You don't  have to be rainbow to show pride. 

As you adventure deeper into the viney forest. (If you want a good descriptor: Everfree forest but friendship can't save you.)

The land seems to fade out from foresty and more ashy, of course there are trees, just not as dense as the previous forest. It feels like ash rains from the sky.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Yeah sure. You don't  have to be rainbow to show pride. 

As you adventure deeper into the viney forest. (If you want a good descriptor: Everfree forest but friendship can't save you.)

The land seems to fade out from foresty and more ashy, of course there are trees, just not as dense as the previous forest. It feels like ash rains from the sky.

(WE. WILL. STAND FOR EVERFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Uhh- Keep going...?

12 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(WE. WILL. STAND FOR EVERFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Uhh- Keep going...?

You come across barren ruins of something...

25 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

That's really vague. Uhh-- Spot check? XD

You manage to see ruins of destroyed castle. There seems to be a clock tower there too. Strangely the clock is still intact and working.

8 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You manage to see ruins of destroyed castle. There seems to be a clock tower there too. Strangely the clock is still intact and working.

Bruh- Someone in my group has an addiction to clocks by now- Silverheart just hecking Naruto runs towards the clock--

Half of the group decides to check the castle, while the other... uh... Looks around more.

Snow Flamingo follows Silverheart--

Bruh- Someone in my group has an addiction to clocks by now- Silverheart just hecking Naruto runs towards the clock--

Half of the group decides to check the castle, while the other... uh... Looks around more.

Snow Flamingo follows Silverheart--

lmao What do you do with the clock

You enter the darker forest again. You come across a ravine. The ravine is totally dark and looks as if someone had ripped through the ground there.

Just now, Aetherskye said:

lmao What do you do with the clock

You enter the darker forest again. You come across a ravine. The ravine is totally dark and looks as if someone had ripped through the ground there.

Silverheart shall steal all clocks- Snow Flamingo watches with disappointment.

Uhhh- Try using magic for light?

Silverheart shall steal all clocks- Snow Flamingo watches with disappointment.

Uhhh- Try using magic for light?

(Theres only one, gigangic clock.)

You make a light, it doesn't help much as the walls seem to absorb most of the light.

9 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(Theres only one, gigangic clock.)

You make a light, it doesn't help much as the walls seem to absorb most of the light.

They climb the clock--

STRONGER-

They climb the clock--

STRONGER-

(It's lying flat on the ground. Shoulda given more description.)

You have no avail in making your light stronger.

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(It's lying flat on the ground. Shoulda given more description.)

You have no avail in making your light stronger.

How big the clock?

STRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR--

Can I create like a mini being of light?

30 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

How big the clock?

STRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR--

Can I create like a mini being of light?

Uh... 5 meters wide I think.

Yes, but you'd require a creature of light magic or a powerful light artifact (Like the light gem.)

But, you didn't make it stronger this time.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Uh... 5 meters wide I think.

Yes, but you'd require a creature of light magic or a powerful light artifact (Like the light gem.)

But, you didn't make it stronger this time.

He shall steal clock-

Dang- All I have is the air element orb. Duster is still stuck at the hecking village because I never got a reply--

But uh-

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He shall steal clock-

Dang- All I have is the air element orb. Duster is still stuck at the hecking village because I never got a reply--

But uh-

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(Oh can you quote the last thing you said with duster?)

You can't pick up the 5 meter diameter clock. (You can, just you didn't roll high enough.)

You manage to create an identical light to the other one.