Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

Just now, Aetherskye said:

An albino manticore... what are the odds. It manages to fend off all of the dragons with minimal wounds. You suffer wounds that won’t hinder you... for now. What do you do?

OFF WITH ITS HEAD

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

“My father... he’s been around for a while. He knows a thing or two because he’s seen a thing or two.”

”The demons of the forest... I thought everything would know!”

"Oh?"

"Oh. You mean those big puppies?" Chatterbird questioned enthusiastically.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Oh?"

"Oh. You mean those big puppies?" Chatterbird questioned enthusiastically.

“So, maybe if you give me the crystal—“

”No... much... much.. worse.” Just then his body starts transforming into something of the likes of what CBC was— but less rainbows, more black darkness.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

“So, maybe if you give me the crystal—“

”No... much... much.. worse.” Just then his body starts transforming into something of the likes of what CBC was— but less rainbows, more black darkness.

She kept a tight hold on the crystal. "Sure hope he didn't teach you to think we're all fools."

"Ooh! Ooh! You're a puppy too?" He questioned exciteably.

Ashrose just stared at them before looking around at the surroundings. "Is this a trap?"

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

None of my dragons? Ok

Explore with healthy dragons.

Where do you explore...? (I ask this every once in a while just to make sure...)

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She kept a tight hold on the crystal. "Sure hope he didn't teach you to think we're all fools."

"Ooh! Ooh! You're a puppy too?" He questioned exciteably.

Ashrose just stared at them before looking around at the surroundings. "Is this a trap?"

“Uh fine then. It’s not my fault if you get inducted into some weird cult here.”

”It wasn’t a trap in the beginning, but I decided to let everyone know that we have guests...” it says in a new, cold demonic tone far off from the original human’s voice.

in the shadows you see what looks like a giant cat with it’s arched back and fur raised, but it’s red. Red, spiky and looks like it’s composed of blood.

in the trees, you see two wide, white eyes of black bird larger than any bird and big enough to probably hold a quetzal in its talons. 

“Uh fine then. It’s not my fault if you get inducted into some weird cult here.”

”It wasn’t a trap in the beginning, but I decided to let everyone know that we have guests...” it says in a new, cold demonic tone far off from the original human’s voice.

in the shadows you see what looks like a giant cat with it’s arched back and fur raised, but it’s red. Red, spiky and looks like it’s composed of blood.

in the trees, you see two wide, white eyes of black bird larger than any bird and big enough to probably hold a quetzal in its talons.

"Why do you sound so uncertain? Didn't think I had half a brain?" Barceline smiled.

"Ooh! New friends!" Chatterbird said enthusiastically.

"Shut up before you get us killed!" She whispered to Chatterbird angrily, looking for escapes.

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Where do you explore...? (I ask this every once in a while just to make sure...)

The mountains 

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Why do you sound so uncertain? Didn't think I had half a brain?" Barceline smiled.

"Ooh! New friends!" Chatterbird said enthusiastically.

"Shut up before you get us killed!" She whispered to Chatterbird angrily, looking for escapes.

“Well, I am certain. If that is what I think it is...”

”No. We’re not friends. It’s just been a log time since they had a proper meal.” He waves his claw as if giving them order to attack.

The red one goes for Chatterbird. It misses.

The bird takes its time to start attacking and preens its dark feathers before landing down to attack.

(You also mind telling me which one has the air orb on them or did you leave it at home?)

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

The mountains 

You find a metal capsule in the snow. It is in an oblong shape and is about the length of a dragon.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

You find a metal capsule in the snow. It is in an oblong shape and is about the length of a dragon.

Open it?

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Open it?

Your claws struggle to even grasp the cold thing out of the ground.

“Well, I am certain. If that is what I think it is...”

”No. We’re not friends. It’s just been a log time since they had a proper meal.” He waves his claw as if giving them order to attack.

The red one goes for Chatterbird. It misses.

The bird takes its time to start attacking and preens its dark feathers before landing down to attack.

(You also mind telling me which one has the air orb on them or did you leave it at home?)

Barceline rolled her eyes. "Cut the act." She said.

(ASHROSE HAS IT BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Chatterbird didn't fully seem to realize how much danger he was in. "A meal? They're hungry? Oh! Well the plains have a lot of prey!" He said before being slapped by Ashrose.

Ashrose continued looking for an escape.

(Frickin'-- que CD comin' in with the speaker--?)

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Barceline rolled her eyes. "Cut the act." She said.

(ASHROSE HAS IT BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Chatterbird didn't fully seem to realize how much danger he was in. "A meal? They're hungry? Oh! Well the plains have a lot of prey!" He said before being slapped by Ashrose.

Ashrose continued looking for an escape.

(Frickin'-- que CD comin' in with the speaker--?)

“Fine. Let’s go find the others.”

Ashrose doesn’t find an escape. The fog is pretty thick.

The red one misses again.

The bird doesn’t seem bothered.

the big baddie is getting visibly annoyed.

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Frickin'-- que CD comin' in with the speaker--?

I guess she’ll come in next round oop—

13 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Your claws struggle to even grasp the cold thing out of the ground.

Did we do it? If so look for a way to open it

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Did we do it? If so look for a way to open it

You manage to get a peak inside. The rusted hinges on the side make it extremely hard to open.

You manage to get a peak inside. The rusted hinges on the side make it extremely hard to open.

Flamespitter and her other child with a flame themed name spray fire at it to weaken the hinges

“Fine. Let’s go find the others.”

Ashrose doesn’t find an escape. The fog is pretty thick.

The red one misses again.

The bird doesn’t seem bothered.

the big baddie is getting visibly annoyed.

Barceline just smiled at her. Silverheart and Snow Flamingo were both visibly confused.

Ashrose cursed under her breath. She looked at the bird skeptically.

Chatterbird looked over at the big baddie. "Can your friends talk or no? Because I personally know a few mime moves that I'd like to show off-" He got another slap from Ashrose.

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I guess she’ll come in next round oop—

ROUND? FFYCGXCGDCFFGHBV----

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Barceline just smiled at her. Silverheart and Snow Flamingo were both visibly confused.

Ashrose cursed under her breath. She looked at the bird skeptically.

Chatterbird looked over at the big baddie. "Can your friends talk or no? Because I personally know a few mime moves that I'd like to show off-" He got another slap from Ashrose.

ROUND? FFYCGXCGDCFFGHBV----

Astra walks in the general direction of the group.

(IM SORY MY PHINE JUST WENT CROM 1:59 TO 2:01 WTFJDHEHAHBSHEJUSVWH)

The red one finally manages to land a hit on Chatterbird, slicing across her face.

The bird also finally decides to attack directing it’s sharp beak at ashrose and clipping her wing, making a small gash.

”Finally, you two stopped being idiots.”

I guess cd somehow snuck in there—

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

Flamespitter and her other child with a flame themed name spray fire at it to weaken the hinges

The door just falls off.