Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Astra walks in the general direction of the group.

(IM SORY MY PHINE JUST WENT CROM 1:59 TO 2:01 WTFJDHEHAHBSHEJUSVWH)

The red one finally manages to land a hit on Chatterbird, slicing arias her face.

The bird also finally decides to attack directing it’s sharp beak at ashrose and clipping her wing, making a small gash.

”Finally, you two stopped being idiots.”

I guess cd somehow snuck in there—

The other three follow.

MY CHILD-- Can I have him try to escape the kitty?

Ashrose hisses at the bird.

Uhhhhhh---- I need to figure out this speaker- hecc. A royal hecc.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:17 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

The other three follow.

MY CHILD-- Can I have him try to escape the kitty?

Ashrose hisses at the bird.

Uhhhhhh---- I need to figure out this speaker- hecc. A royal hecc.

You find the others trapped by the three.

She doesn’t managed to escape. And the cat-like thing strikes her left arm.

The bird isn’t fazed by the hissing at all and attack again, using its talons to scratch along her side leaving claw marks.

Astra looks upon the scene and is like “What in the great diddly darn fork is going on here.” (She doesn’t say that.) and immediately goes up to the ringl leader.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:17 AM, Flower said:

Look inside

It’s quite dark but you manage to make out the bits of weapons and cloths of uniforms in the time capsule. There are other things you can’t identify because they are mostly buried under the cloth.

16 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You find the others trapped by the three.

She doesn’t managed to escape. And the cat-like thing strikes her left arm.

The bird isn’t fazed by the hissing at all and attack again, using its talons to scratch along her side leaving claw marks.

Astra looks upon the scene and is like “What in the great diddly darn fork is going on here.” (She doesn’t say that.) and immediately goes up to the ringl leader.

Silverheart spreads his wings and goes after the eyes of the bird.

Snow Flamingo does the same for the cat.

Barceline just watches. For some reason she'd rather watch this. 

Chatterbird tries to bite the cat.

Ashrose hissed in pain, putting her wing over the gash to try and prevent it from bleeding out.

Chocolate Dove decides to try putting the speaker on herself first to see if anything happens. She whispers something to herself to see if anything would happen.

32 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

It’s quite dark but you manage to make out the bits of weapons and cloths of uniforms in the time capsule. There are other things you can’t identify because they are mostly buried under the cloth.

Can we take it home? Or at least empty it and take the contents home?

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Silverheart spreads his wings and goes after the eyes of the bird.

Snow Flamingo does the same for the cat.

Barceline just watches. For some reason she'd rather watch this. 

Chatterbird tries to bite the cat.

Ashrose hissed in pain, putting her wing over the gash to try and prevent it from bleeding out.

Chocolate Dove decides to try putting the speaker on herself first to see if anything happens. She whispers something to herself to see if anything would happen.

Silver heart manages to scratch a bit but not enough to permanently damage.

Same with the cat thing. (It’s not a cat.)

Chatterbird gets a small bite in but the taste of blood has her recoiling.

Suddenly the fighting stops. “So apparently these guys are on our side, whoops.” The ‘ringleader’ says with a fuming Astra next to him. “Also that thing just translated whatever you say to the human language.” He looks at CD

Just now, Flower said:

Can we take it home? Or at least empty it and take the contents home?

Yep! I’d still recommend looking through it.

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Silver heart manages to scratch a bit but not enough to permanently damage.

Same with the cat thing. (It’s not a cat.)

Chatterbird gets a small bite in but the taste of blood has her recoiling.

Suddenly the fighting stops. “So apparently these guys are on our side, whoops.” The ‘ringleader’ says with a fuming Astra next to him. “Also that thing just translated whatever you say to the human language.” He looks at CD

Silverheart moved up onto the bird's head.

Snow Flamingo just looked over with a puzzled face.

Chatterbird starts spitting the blood out. "EULGH- NO- EW- AAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

Ashrose sat down, glaring at the ringleader.

CD looked over at them, tilting her head. She then took the speaker off. "Oh."

Barceline just watched in disappointment. She kept a strong grip on the weird crystal thing she was holding.

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Silverheart moved up onto the bird's head.

Snow Flamingo just looked over with a puzzled face.

Chatterbird starts spitting the blood out. "EULGH- NO- EW- AAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

Ashrose sat down, glaring at the ringleader.

CD looked over at them, tilting her head. She then took the speaker off. "Oh."

Barceline just watched in disappointment. She kept a strong grip on the weird crystal thing she was holding.

The bird just looks right at snow dove. Like into her soul. Like through her soul. It’s dead, white eyes glaring deep into here.

The red thing just stares at Chatterbird with a creepy smile.

He turns to barceline. “It clearly doesn’t want you as a host. That ones a fickle one. Anyways what are you here for?”

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The bird just looks right at snow dove. Like into her soul. Like through her soul. It’s dead, white eyes glaring deep into here.

The red thing just stares at Chatterbird with a creepy smile.

He turns to barceline. “It clearly doesn’t want you as a host. That ones a fickle one. Anyways what are you here for?”

(I'm sorry, but Snowdove is in Time and Space-- Want me to get Clover?)

CD stared back nervously.

Chatterbird just continued to spit up the blood that filled his mouth. Or at least it tasted like it filled his mouth.

Barceline tilts her head. "A host?" She mumbled before looking at the crystal. She then shook her head and looked back up at him. "To find things that relate to these... Orbs and Crystals that we've been finding. Really just trying to find anything that might help us with our quest." She said. She looked over at CD expectantly.

CD was too busy having a staring contest with the bird.

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(I'm sorry, but Snowdove is in Time and Space-- Want me to get Clover?)

CD stared back nervously.

Chatterbird just continued to spit up the blood that filled his mouth. Or at least it tasted like it filled his mouth.

Barceline tilts her head. "A host?" She mumbled before looking at the crystal. She then shook her head and looked back up at him. "To find things that relate to these... Orbs and Crystals that we've been finding. Really just trying to find anything that might help us with our quest." She said. She looked over at CD expectantly.

CD was too busy having a staring contest with the bird.

(Oof. I was thinking of CD as Is as typing that— but sure yeah, cause she was in this for a bit)

“The bloodlusts take possession of crystals— usually— before possessing a suitable host. These crystals of nothing to do with unleashing the god you want to. I will tell you that some... plains hippogrifs came by and are probably willing to help you on that quest. Which ones have you gotten so far.”

The bird still pierces your soul.

”I wouldn’t recommend having a staring contest with him. He doesn’t blink. I’m not even sure if he has eyelids or even sees with his eyes.”

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(Oof. I was thinking of CD as Is as typing that— but sure yeah, cause she was in this for a bit)

“The bloodlusts take possession of crystals— usually— before possessing a suitable host. These crystals of nothing to do with unleashing the god you want to. I will tell you that some... plains hippogrifs came by and are probably willing to help you on that quest. Which ones have you gotten so far.”

The bird still pierces your soul.

”I wouldn’t recommend having a staring contest with him. He doesn’t blink. I’m not even sure if he has eyelids or even sees with his eyes.”

(One moment, gotta find something gay to take a picture of)

Barceline looked back towards him. "Nature, Air, some weird shadow one, this one-" She held up the thing she was holding. "And I think that's it." She mumbled.

CD just continues to stare back at the bird. She seemed to have blocked out everything else.

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(One moment, gotta find something gay to take a picture of)

Barceline looked back towards him. "Nature, Air, some weird shadow one, this one-" She held up the thing she was holding. "And I think that's it." She mumbled.

CD just continues to stare back at the bird. She seemed to have blocked out everything else.

“That’s not a gem for the seal. I’m guessing the village has the light one?” 

the bird just stares back. It’s blank dead expression never changing.

11 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

“That’s not a gem for the seal. I’m guessing the village has the light one?” 

the bird just stares back. It’s blank dead expression never changing.

"Yeah. Speaking of which, my son never returned." She said, mumbling the last part.

CD continued to stare at the bird.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Yeah. Speaking of which, my son never returned." She said, mumbling the last part.

CD continued to stare at the bird.

(Just quote the last thing done by him gosh darn it)

”hmmm... how unfortunate.”

On 3/20/2020 at 9:50 PM, Aetherskye said:

He says he had never heard about it but there is one glowing orb in a statue right in the center of the village.

I think this was the last thing said...

10 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I think this was the last thing said...

(spspspspspspspspspps is my memory that bad?)

Dragger looks at him, excitement in his eyes. "Yes! That's what we need!" He exclaimed, getting up. "But how will we get it?" He asked, lowering his voice.

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Also, can I have an update on egg? And on how much MP I have?)

:/ idk. I’m currently on mobile— you’ll hafta remind me when I’m on pc (it’s also 12:36 so I need sleep before I try to all perfect rolling sky again—)

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

:/ idk. I’m currently on mobile— you’ll hafta remind me when I’m on pc (it’s also 12:36 so I need sleep before I try to all perfect rolling sky again—)

(Alright. Just saying that some of what you type is starting to make no sense. Like uh- The end.)

45 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Alright. Just saying that some of what you type is starting to make no sense. Like uh- The end.)

(F- the crumbling pillars.)

• Confused 1