Stray Fawn Community

The Land of Myths - A Mythaura sim

Aether

3 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

You keep searching for the source of this seeming unnatural earthqake. You find a suspiciously warmer area. Instinct is telling you to run. A good suggestion for all of you BTW

You find the same place the quetzals, in fact you see them. The same instinct comes upon you. To run.

To both:

-Investigate

-Run

-TYO

Isle's an idiot

5 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Fly, get closer, is this mountain the actual volcano? Me check.

Volcano: Erupts

People: Flee

You: GET CLOSE SO I CAN GET ME GEMS. 

The snow caves away revealing bubbling lava as a rock hits Barcelona the female one In the wing. Ouch. That's not going to be usable ever.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Isle's an idiot

You: MY BRAIN CELL TELLS ME GET CLOSER

The gods clearly take more pity on Isle as his stupidity allows him to somehow dodge the spewing lava and rocks coming out of the mountain.

Neither of you learn anything new other than: YEP THAT'S A VOLCANO AND YEAH IT'S ERUPTING.

fun fact: I had a friend in the Philippines as the Volcaon erupted there. She's totally fine and we actually sent her a venmo for charity. Some people are in the right places at right times

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

The snow caves away revealing bubbling lava as a rock hits Barcelona the female one In the wing. Ouch. That's not going to be usable ever.

Take rock, Barcelona runs while the other flies away. Stare at Isle awkwardly before going back to runes cave with new rock.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Take rock, Barcelona runs while the other flies away. Stare at Isle awkwardly before going back to runes cave with new rock.

So this is what it feels like to be a DM.

You get back relatively safe but the rock slips out of you hand and shatters. It was just a normal rock. Barcelona trips a few times but is relatively ok besides her wing.

Also, you should probably breed since well, if one of them dies you have a back up. and an extra soldier in your army. But the choice is yours.

26 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Theres and earthquake. Doesn't effect both of you because you can fly. But... this could lead to way worse events.

As for the hunt. it fails due to an avalanche. : / You can hunt again.

Hunt

9 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Hunt

You find a stupid hippogriff looking at a volcano which has now calmed down to where you can fly around it. 

-I DON'T CARE THAT THIS THING SURVIVED AND ERUPTING VOLCANO

-This thing is clearly smarter than the gods.

also @Skysplash8 courtesy ping that someone has their eyes on isle.

15 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

So this is what it feels like to be a DM.

You get back relatively safe but the rock slips out of you hand and shatters. It was just a normal rock. Barcelona trips a few times but is relatively ok besides her wing.

Also, you should probably breed since well, if one of them dies you have a back up. and an extra soldier in your army. But the choice is yours.

Barcelona screeches.

Breed to avoid extinction.

6 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Barcelona screeches.

Breed to avoid extinction.

image.png.c5ca930cd1874969a010e1a52f6427ba.png

oooh Me likey again. You get good children. What is his name?

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

He doesn't see you coming. You knock him out of the air and deal heavy damage to him. Sky's offline now oof she was online like 2 seconds ago. I don't want to him to die while she's offline so how about he barely lives but you get MP? It was a 78 - 8 rng matchup so...

+9 MP

-Hunt

-Explore

-Breed

-Attack

(Also note: Attack will also let you plunder some of the inventory of the player you attacked. Inventory is visible on 'profile' posts.)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Dragger.

Breed again?

You'll have 1MP after that so you'll need to hunt, attack or find treasure again.

image.png.9ad34850e4673a93508780642a84efcf.png

Odd colors but me still like. His name?

53 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

You: MY BRAIN CELL TELLS ME GET CLOSER

The gods clearly take more pity on Isle as his stupidity allows him to somehow dodge the spewing lava and rocks coming out of the mountain.

Neither of you learn anything new other than: YEP THAT'S A VOLCANO AND YEAH IT'S ERUPTING.

fun fact: I had a friend in the Philippines as the Volcaon erupted there. She's totally fine and we actually sent her a venmo for charity. Some people are in the right places at right times

okay now run, then breed

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

okay now run, then breed

mk.. Wow you managed to get the 5% random mutation chance I think I am going to nerf that soon. 

image.png.37d3a4795fc83f0568ba42e555233140.png

But she mutated nicely, What's her name?

• Eek! 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

mk.. Wow you managed to get the 5% random mutation chance I think I am going to nerf that soon. 

image.png.37d3a4795fc83f0568ba42e555233140.png

But she mutated nicely, What's her name?

(the lava must have caused it) name her Stripey cause Isle is, as I said, an idiot. and Relic's like "okay whatever you want honey" but secretly concerned for his mental health

• Like 1

ok. I'mma have to fix this. My commuter has gone full on lag god and is having trouble with everything. I'mma have to get to the forums for a while to fix this

• Like 1

THE SPREADSHEET IS HERE...  so yeah... But you can't see your genes so I'll be making a player friendly one oops

Anyways @forgotten @Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) @Flower

-Hunt

-Explore

-Interact (Replacing attack, You can now peacefully interact with another group

-Breed

• Like 1