Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

269559486_theyforgot.thumb.png.076653727023dbf1e0ccf351a46300a7.png

You find yourself in a dark place. The sky is cloudy and the grass looks dry. The only vegetation aside from it seems to be thorns and some bushes. There also appears to be a foggy swamp with some reeds behind that hill over there. You can't remember how you got here. In fact, you can't remember anything. As you gaze down at your paws, you notice that it's too dark to see them properly. As you lift your head, you notice the black silhouette of a nicheling with glowing white (or are they green?) eyes approaching you. You consider running away, but she seems to be the only one who could provide an answer to your questions.

-You're finally awake

-Who am I? I am the guide spirit of this place.

-How did you get here? Well you see - you were forgotten

-Yes I know, "My family would never forget about me!"

-But can you remember them? Can you even remember yourself?

-That's right; you can't. But don't worry. If you wander here long enough to run into others, you might remember bits and pieces from your life.

-Yes, you are dead. That happens. Now let me show you around. Maybe we can find someone you can talk to.

-Just remember one thing:  N e v e r   g e t   l o s t .

Place of the forgotten ones is a roleplay where no one can remember anything about themselves or their past. Each nicheling is only a silhouette and the only thing standing out is their glowing eyes. Getting lost could easily mean wandering aimlessly forever. The glow in a nicheling's eyes gets fainter the longer they go without having any sort of interaction with anyone as even the forgotten forget them.

Many will of course have the goal of remembering, as having your past be an empty void can be an overbearing burden. Nichelings may remember small bits, like what a warm summer morning smells like, or what it felt like to be next to their mate. However, fully recovering one's memory without knowlegde of their name is impossible. And names are lost to time...

Whenever a nicheling gets a small bit of memory, their eyes flash a color. This color is usually the eye color they had when alive or a color that is of significance to them. Their eyes will then stay a very light, almost white shade of that color. At first it's barely noticeable, but as they gain more memories the color gets brighter. If a nicheling goes a long time without gaining more memories, the color will slowly fade (as will the memories).

To join, submit a silhouette. Draw one of your nichelings in silhouette form or make a new character for this purpose. Don't reveal which character it is to other players. The idea is that no-one remembers anyone. Don't use names, but your nicheling may gain a desription after interacting with others. This description can then be used in the place of a name when referring to the said nicheling.

The rp is always open for new playerskuva.png.cb031d30086117e4301f8359ae73d190.png

Characters:

"The guiding spirit"

-Played by @Lilytuft

-A mysterious female who appears to have a derpsnout. She seems to know what's going on.

-She stays near the swamp and doesn't mind the bugs because they have been her only company for a long time

-Very conserned about nichelings getting  l o s t

kuva.png.905d73c605de1de42f26794ba92ac775.png

The Forgotten Sister

-Played by @Google translation

-A confused spirit who seems to think more than speak

-Seems to be connected to water but not the murky swamp water with its humming bugs or hidden dangers

-Can remember glowing flowers under the surface of the water but she’s not sure why or what they do.

16479F10-5826-4E7D-B325-C1992A985C5A.thumb.png.0581dabee12e32f32558c24ce72762aa.png

Newly forgotten (no title yet)

-Played by @ShadowAndPup3

-This spirit knows he lost someone but can't remember who

Untitled172_20200317155458.thumb.png.e132dd2ab0150d5e4d005abe85eeffa5.png

"The lost melody"

- Played by @Green the gene maker

-This nicheling has a peppy attitude and tries to keep everyone happy, but is actually freaking out inside

1449721555_Theforgottonmelody.png.150e1107ae1f3eb34f9233901e3d12df.png

"Timber"

- Played by @Google übersetzen (Fuchsy)

-Mute, sad, acts like a clown sometimes.

(picture to be added)

The lost one

-Plyed by @Google Oversætter

-This spirit seems to not like bat wings

Untitled16_20200318235628.png

-Played by @Broken

-A worrisome spirit

IMG-0094.JPG

-Played by @Skysplash8

-This spirit always seems to have a swarm of bugs around her...

forgotten.thumb.png.7a8301ed966386a7d2ad1f1421689c69.png

-Played by @gamingcookie

-A sorrowful female who appears to have poison fangs and a stinky tail

-She has a habit of thinking out loud

-The only thing she remembers well is that she was quite lonely in her life. Not a surprise she ended up here

Untitled26_20200318164925.png.2e51a1aac44088fe2a3e2fa1d638d2f1.png

-Played by @zukii

-This cautious spirit has what looks like a deformed paw, antennae and a tail that resembles.... a fish? He seems to have a fear of water.

forgotten.thumb.png.9e9fa569a8ca6981cad3883e1e69547b.png

Vengeful one

-Played by @G00gle Translate

-This spirit is vengeful. Very vengeful to those who forgot it despite it not really knowing so it takes it's rage out on everyone. 

1797269369_WhoamIWhyareyoureadingthisYOUSHOULDKNOWWHOTFTHISISANDIFYOUDONT.png.e797769cf8fa5fc3f8bce533bf543aec.png

The Emotional

-Played by @ShadowAndPup3

-This spirit has sudden outbursts of multiple emotions.

-Feels guilty a lot but doesn't know why.

Untitled188_20200320155347.thumb.png.bda3dfb102586377b79e86fa1fcef0d9.png

Newly forgotten spirit

-Played by @Ursa Major

- A large and fluffy spirit who seems to have a poison tail and -fangs

- He constantly seems to be in a gloomy and/or grieving mood, though the reasons for this are unknown even to himself

- He has wings presumably but doesn't remember how to fly

- His voice is deep and warm, and his personality seems to be just as warm and gentle when he isn't lost in his depression

- Protector figure

Avenough.png?width=523&height=545

-Played by @BasicDemon

-A small nicheling that seems to have been a child, with poison fangs.

-She only remembers that she has a sister and remembers her laugh clearly. As ahe walks around the laugh is heard again and again.

A89D8D2D-4189-47A4-93E4-D44A4B221D7D.thumb.png.1a237aeaf8561889afe1d4179404494a.png

-Played by @Pollygussie

-A young nicheling that looks just to have gained her 3rd gem. 

-Looks like they were attacked by a creature with sharp claws 

Untitled30_20200507095319.thumb.png.0c19196f0941b5f5fb68456e931589cb.png

-Played by @Raresi

-She remembers nothing of her past life, only that she was a priestress, and worshipped gods. The gods that she remembers the clearest are Reelme, the goddess of albinism and family, and raresi, the godess of memory and storytelling. She also vaguelly remembers a pitch black god with white eyes, and that he was the god of melanism, rain, and reelmes mate. 

-She does not want to remember anything about her family, and is quite content praying, and trying to remember more gods. She does not think her family deserves to be remembered. After all, raresi IS the god of memory, and if She wanted the priestress to remember anything about her family, she would have given her some hints.

-She is very very proud, but does not like fighting. She feels truly sorry for those who dont remember their family, their gods, or even their mates and children.

nicheling.thumb.jpg.fff7b756ccc9e1a5ac4e0261a9e289d7.jpg

Newly forgotten

-Played by @Random Nicheling

- Appears to have frostbite

- Losing their mind

- Might have sudden mood changes

433EE7E0-AE67-4ECC-9D6A-EBF323EDA134.thumb.jpeg.5d44d30421cd2743b56a568a37d5add6.jpeg

Newly forgotten.

-Played by @mr.Owger

- Big and fluffy, appears to have sharp claws, fangs and horns. Walks on three paws, right front paw is weak and is always close to the chest.

- Has multiple ever-fresh wounds, soaked in slowly dripping dark blood. Scar across the throat makes it hard for her to speak sometimes. Voice comes out hoarse and broken.

- Emanates cold.

- Always wary of something, but she don't know of what. Feels strange guilt, yet remembers nothing, but pain and sound of running water. 

- Though seems harsh and coarse, she have a big heart, of which not many know.

Холст12.png

Newly Forgotten

-Played by @WishLeopard

· Very small, almost impossibly small for an adult nicheling. It is very possible they only had one, or two gems to their name before passing away. Which makes their condition all the more interesting, or mysterious. 

· The nicheling has a long nose, large tufted ears, and a small frail body, and large fluffy tail. She sports what appears to be a crippled paw as well. 

· Every step she takes, a dark pool of... something forms beneath her paws. And seeps into the ground after awhile, just to return once more as more steps are taken. Everywhere she goes, inky... dark puddles follow.

· Has a childish demeanor, and is very thoughtful of others. Though, doesn't understand many things, and is easily frightened of concepts new to her.

1195978280_extraextra.png.5b4a89f12c2617f69ac18898d84d4ac5.png

Newly forgotten

-Played by @Chiyanna

-The silhouette of this nicheling shows a short snout and runner legs, with spikes on their back. They appear to be fully grown.
-They're generally adventurous.-Is drawn to water, gets a specific scent when near it, and sometimes sees things around and in it.
-Eyes sometimes flash black, and sometimes flash blue.

(picture to be added)

Newly forgotten

-Played by @gamingcookie

-This spirit appears to be very deer like, having hooves and a short tail and all. they seem to have megaloceros horns, a big body, and short snout

-They like the cold and dislike water

-They are nonbinary and go by any pronouns

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/uploads/monthly_2021_03/Untitled197_20210309201236.png.7b02ebd5098dcc6af5df1156c01962d1.png

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

-a confused spirit who seems to think more then speak

-seems to be connected to water but not the murky swamp water with its humming bugs or hidden dangers

-can remember glowing flowers under the surface of the water but she’s not sure why or what they do.
16479F10-5826-4E7D-B325-C1992A985C5A.thumb.png.0581dabee12e32f32558c24ce72762aa.png

• Eek! 1

Someone new has arrived. It's been a while. Everyone else has already gotten lost.

She lifted her head and sniffed the air. There was barely any wind, but she could tell which way the scent was coming from. The scent of a nicheling. No one had signature smells here.

This nicheling has a peppy attitude and tries to keep everyone happy, but is actually freaking out inside. (points to anyone who can guess who this is)

1132891913_Theforgottonmelody.png.cc2a1e06980444ab54b4b9feeba8cd83.png(i tried ;-; heck I forgot the floofy tail, ah, it's fine.)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

This spirit knows he lost someone but can't remember who

He has a peacock tail but I can't draw one for the life of me

9 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

This nicheling has a peppy attitude and tries to keep everyone happy, but is actually freaking out inside. (points to anyone who can guess who this is)

(i tried ;-; heck I forgot the floofy tail, ah, it's fine.)

Added!

She approached the nicheling. There were others too - but this one had arrived before them. Therefore it had to be intoduced to this place first.

-Hello there

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

She approached the nicheling. There were other too - but this one had arrived before them. Therefore it had to be intoduced to this place first.

-Hello there

She seems to shrink, squeezing her shoulders together in fear.

-hello..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

She seems to shrink, squeezing her shoulders together in fear.

-hello..

She tries to make her pose less threatening.

-Do not fear. There's nothing I can do to hurt you

6 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

She tries to make her pose less threatening.

-Do not fear. There's nothing I can do to hurt you

She loosens up her muscles a little bit

-where am I? Why can’t I remember?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Google translation said:

She loosens up her muscles a little bit

-where am I? Why can’t I remember?

-This place is forgotten - just like you. And you have forgotten too

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

-This place is forgotten - just like you. And you have forgotten too

-I’m forgotten? But my parents they wouldn’t! And my sister and brother- her voice catches when she realizes she can’t remember who her family was

• Like 1