Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

Just now, Google translation said:

-I’m forgotten? But my parents they wouldn’t! And my sister and brother- her voice catches when she realizes she can’t remember who her family was

She notices a shift the newcomer's porsture, signifying a familiar discomfort.

-You still have a faint glimpse of what used to be, but it won't last long. The more you think about it, the harder it is to imagine - like a dream after just after waking up.

Her voice softens a bit.

-I'm sure that your family loved you very much. But memories fade over time. And then you end up in here.

4 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

She notices a shift the newcomer's porsture, signifying a familiar discomfort.

-You still have a faint glimpse of what used to be, but it won't last long. The more you think about it, the harder it is to imagine - like a dream after just after waking up.

Her voice softens a bit.

-I'm sure that your family loved you very much. But memories fade over time. And then you end up in here.

-but I don’t want to be here, I want to remember, why can’t I remember! she wails quietly, the image of her brothers brown fur and her sisters similar grey fur start to fade.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Google translation said:

-but I don’t want to be here, I want to remember, why can’t I remember! she wails quietly, the image of her brothers brown fur and her sisters similar grey fur start to fade.

-You may still have a cance at getting some of your memories back. Not everything, but little things from your life. Happy things. Those are the easiest to remember. But for that you'll need someone to talk to. You were the first to arrive here for a long time, but others have come after you and they're propably very confused as well.

Usually she would be way more direct about the state of recovereable memories. Just tiny flashes of a warm day, the smell of someone's fur. No names. Barely any past. But it's been so long since the last time she had to explain this to someone. She had forgotten the desperation of newly arrived nichelings. How they wanted anything but this.

3 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

-You may still have a cance at getting some of your memories back. Not everything, but little things from your life. Happy things. Those are the easiest to remember. But for that you'll need someone to talk to. You were the first to arrive here for a long time, but others have come after you and they're propably very confused as well.

Usually she would be way more direct about the state of recovereable memories. Just tiny flashes of a warm day, the smell of someone's fur. No names. Barely any past. But it's been so long since the last time she had to explain this to someone. She had forgotten the desperation of newly arrived nichelings. How they wanted anything but this.

She nods, her body trembles. 
-t-thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

She nods, her body trembles. 
-t-thank you.

She turns to sniff the air again.

-There's someone this way. Let's go give them a greeting.

7 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

She turns to sniff the air again.

-There's someone this way. Let's go give them a greeting.

She sniffs the air, picking up a general scent of nicheling, no individual differences like the scent of flowers or moss, no scent of water.. water.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Google translation said:

She sniffs the air, picking up a general scent of nicheling, no individual differences like the scent of flowers or moss, no scent of water.. water.

She starts walking towards the scent. She doesn't look back to see wether the newcomer is following her or not, but she listens closely.

I won't let this one get lost. I won't let any of them get lost. Not anymore.

4 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

She starts walking towards the scent. She doesn't look back to see wether the newcomer is following her or not, but she listens closely.

I won't let this one get lost. I won't let any of them get lost. Not anymore.

She follows close behind, careful to not get to far behind this strange yet wise nicheling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Google translation said:

She follows close behind, careful to not get to far behind this strange yet wise nicheling.

She turned around a rock and jumped over a small stream leading to the swamp. After a few hills she noticed a shadow laying on the ground.

-There.

2 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

Her eyes fluttered open, 

What? where... where am I, for that matter, who am I...

She just lay there, looking around, then she sat up and started to hum something to herself.

She saw the two nicheling and looked over at them with her glowing white eyes, she seemed to be crying a little bit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

She saw the two nicheling and looked over at them with her glowing white eyes, she seemed to be crying a little bit.

She stopped a bearyena lenght away from the other newcomer, hoping that the one coming behind her would stop in time as well.

-You must have many questions

Just now, Lilytuft said:

She stopped a bearyena lenght away from the other newcomer, hoping that the one coming behind her would stop in time as well.

-You must have many questions

- so many

She looked at the nicheling.

(ima just add the fluffy tail to the picture, ok? It's just annoying me that I forgot it)

• Like 1

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

- so many

She looked at the nicheling.

(ima just add the fluffy tail to the picture, ok? It's just annoying me that I forgot it)

-I may be able to answer some of them.

I hope they'll get along.