Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

((Gotta love how mah boi is ignored--))

The creature decides to look around for more nichelings, and finds The Guiding Spirit. He doesn't really say anything, and just sorta sits their. His eyes were dimmed, as he never really talked or interacted with anybody. He wasn't used to talking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

((Gotta love how mah boi is ignored--))

The creature decides to look around for more nichelings, and finds The Guiding Spirit. He doesn't really say anything, and just sorta sits their. His eyes were dimmed, as he never really talked or interacted with anybody. He wasn't used to talking.

She got the feeling of being watched and turned her head to look behind her.

9 hours ago, The guiding spirit said:

She got the feeling of being watched and turned her head to look behind her.

A random shadow was just sorta looking back at them. The figure's eyes were even more dimmed. The thing that stood out most about them were the weird red lines all over his neck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

A random shadow was just sorta looking back at them. The figure's eyes were even more dimmed. The thing that stood out most about them were the weird red lines all over his neck.

The guiding spirit flicked her ear as a questioning sign. She managed to hide her annoyance. The only upside of having barely any visible facial expressions. Derpsnouts were already hard to read unless you knew one for a long time and now the only thing standing out was her eyes.

1 minute ago, The guiding spirit said:

The guiding spirit flicked her ear as a questioning sign. She managed to hide her annoyance. The only upside of having barely any visible facial expressions. Derpsnouts were already hard to read unless you knew one for a long time and now the only thing standing out was her eyes.

After a bit, the dim figure slinked off. They didn't run, but they left the area. He didn't really think about actually talking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

After a bit, the dim figure slinked off. They didn't run, but they left the area. He didn't really think about actually talking.

((if ya couldn't tell, mah boii is mute--))

• Like 1

She turned to face the direction of her paws again and dived through the reeds. Suddenly she got a familiar feeling. She looked down at her paws and the world around her seemed to be swaying. Soon she realised what was happening. Things around her turned blurry.

It's been so long...

[start of flashback]

As she emered through the grass she quickly realised that someone was standing right in front of her.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

She quickly lifted up her clawed paw and let out a mixture of hissing and growling.

-Don't come any closer! I can defend myself!

-No no no, wait! I'm not a threat!

[end of flashback]

She stood there shaking for a while and stared at her paws.

I didn't even know that could happen to me anymore. I can barely remember anything from the ones I had back then...

• Eek! 1

Newly forgotten spirit

Avenough.png?width=523&height=545

- A large and fluffy spirit who seems to have a poison tail and -fangs

- He constantly seems to be in a gloomy and/or grieving mood, though the reasons for this are unknown even to himself

- He has wings presumably but doesn't remember how to fly

- His voice is deep and warm, and his personality seems to be just as warm and gentle when he isn't lost in his depression

- Protector figure

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ursa Major said:

Newly forgotten spirit

Avenough.png?width=523&height=545

- A large and fluffy spirit who seems to have a poison tail and -fangs

- He constantly seems to be in a gloomy and/or grieving mood, though the reasons for this are unknown even to himself

- He has wings presumably but doesn't remember how to fly

- His voice is deep and warm, and his personality seems to be just as warm and gentle when he isn't lost in his depression

- Protector figure

Added!

• Like 1

Darkness shrouds the place, tangling around the thorns and bushes almost like arms, waiting to grasp any and all unsuspecting, poor fellow that dared venturing too close. His head hurt, or more like, it was the faint memory of what a headache was supposed to have felt like, and it dissipated just as quickly as it head stung his mind with surgical precision.
The spirit groaned, his aches seeming to leave his body as soon as he roused. Large, seemingly feathery wings for arms propped him up on the muddy soil near thje swamps where he lay. It was dark. It was dark, and all he could make out in this umbran place was the faint noise of the wasser and the buzzing bugs hidden in the shadows. He looked around, trying to figure any shapes out in this dark place and succeeded only mildly. His chest rose and sank reflexively, thinking how badly he needed oxygen, unbeknownst to him that such a need was no longer the case.

"Where to the waters am I?"

His voice almost seemed muffled by the darkness that surrounded him, and he attempted to carefully, slowly, begin his trek around the swamps, in hopes to find something, anything, that might give him a clue as to what this place was, who he was, and what he was doing here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ursa Major said:

// I hope I wasn't writing too wordy or too much haha!

// Also, take your time! Schoolstuff is important!

(It was a fun read)

(I'm really bad at time management, it's like 11 PM but as long as I submit it today it should be fine)

After staring at her paws for a while she slowly lifted her head.

I'll have to think about that later... When I have time. I always have time. Exept right now...

On 3/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Sky said:

-Well—not all nichelings are bad. Maybe I did something wrong...

The other forgotten nicheling was gone again.

-I'll be alone forever, won't I? Every time someone comes along, they leave too soon. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

She lashed her skinny tail in anger. The swarm surrounding her buzzed louder than before. It seemed they were angry too.

The nicheling that been beside her only moments ago had interrupted her walk to the swamp; she began to continue it.

2 hours ago, Ursa Major said:

Darkness shrouds the place, tangling around the thorns and bushes almost like arms, waiting to grasp any and all unsuspecting, poor fellow that dared venturing too close. His head hurt, or more like, it was the faint memory of what a headache was supposed to have felt like, and it dissipated just as quickly as it head stung his mind with surgical precision.
The spirit groaned, his aches seeming to leave his body as soon as he roused. Large, seemingly feathery wings for arms propped him up on the muddy soil near thje swamps where he lay. It was dark. It was dark, and all he could make out in this umbran place was the faint noise of the wasser and the buzzing bugs hidden in the shadows. He looked around, trying to figure any shapes out in this dark place and succeeded only mildly. His chest rose and sank reflexively, thinking how badly he needed oxygen, unbeknownst to him that such a need was no longer the case.

His voice almost seemed muffled by the darkness that surrounded him, and he attempted to carefully, slowly, begin his trek around the swamps, in hopes to find something, anything, that might give him a clue as to what this place was, who he was, and what he was doing here.

(psst I'm going to the swamp too)

• Like 1

She sniffed the air. A general smell of nichling reached her nose. She started to approach it. After she got through the reeds, she could see a black silhouette. It was staring right at her. But something was off.

1394361864_onlysadness.png.8ace10486f172fbfd66b4fafc6ca53d8.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

As she stared into the dim glowing eyes of the nicheling, she recognized him

-You!

The nicheling looked startled as if he hadn't heard the voice of another nicheling in years.

He probably hasn't, she realised.

kuva.png.e297e96eeb5e9eb7207d7fd834c05223.png

Edited by HD Firestar
typos
  • Like 1
  • Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Ursa Major said:

-You're in a very bad place. A place of those condemned by the minds that forgot them.

Says an angry voice seeping with unaimed rage.

(For some reason I imagine she'd curse a lot but I can't do that here : /)

• Like 2