Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

The guiding spirit attempted a more careful approach. She didn't want to scare him away.

-I tought I'd never see you again. She whispered. The male was still on alert, but turned his ears to listen.

-Do you... even know who I am? Or who you are? She kept her voice silent.

He looked like he didn't quite understand what she was saying, but his eyes seemed a little more focused, like he was at least trying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

The guiding spirit attempted a more careful approach. She didn't want to scare him away.

-I tought I'd never see you again. She whispered. The male was still on alert, but turned his ears to listen.

-Do you... even know who I am? Or who you are? She kept her voice silent.

He looked like he didn't quite understand what she was saying, but his eyes seemed a little more focused, like he was at least trying.

Is it him? Was my prediction right-

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Is it him? Was my prediction right-

3 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

We'll find out soon

*Laughs in nearly everyone knowing my character*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

on that topic...does anyone (think) they know who my character is? don't say who here though.

I have an idea. I'd have to see your panthenon again. (Assuming their from there.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

I have an idea. I'd have to see your panthenon again. (Assuming their from there.)

Yeah, it's super obvious if you look.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sky said:

on that topic...does anyone (think) they know who my character is? don't say who here though.

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Yeah, it's super obvious if you look.

I'm pretty sure I know now too

• Like 1

She took a step closer. His ears pricked up but he didn't back away. kuva.png.49f8697941603126c0cbb92ccbb6e000.png

She continued to talk in a calm voice, trying her best to not sound weepy.

-It's been so long since I saw any of you. You always warned me to never get lost and then you-

She stopped and took a deep breath. The male still didn't seem to undestand, but he looked worried and for a moment she thought she saw a spark of comprehension in his eyes.

kuva.png.e5d0645727e2bf89eb503d6854fc6449.png

-You left. All of you. One by one. I waited here alone. All this time. Too afraid to go looking for any of you.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

She took a break from talking again and stared deep into the dim eyes, desperate to find any sign of a spirit.

-Has everyone else suffered this same fate? Is everyone who got lost like you now? Are you even there anymore? She pleaded, no longer able to keep her voice from sounding weepy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

She took a step closer. His ears pricked up but he didn't back away. kuva.png.49f8697941603126c0cbb92ccbb6e000.png

She continued to talk in a calm voice, trying her best to not sound weepy.

-It's been so long since I saw any of you. You always warned me to never get lost and then you-

She stopped and took a deep breath. The male still didn't seem to undestand, but he looked worried and for a moment she thought she saw a spark of comprehension in his eyes.

kuva.png.e5d0645727e2bf89eb503d6854fc6449.png

-You left. All of you. One by one. I waited here alone. All this time. Too afraid to go looking for any of you.

8 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

She took a break from talking again and stared deep into the dim eyes, desperate to find any sign of a spirit.

-Has everyone else suffered this same fate? Is everyone who got lost like you now? Are you even there anymore? She pleaded, no longer able to keep her voice from sounding weepy.

(Who is she talking too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

(Who is she talking too?

(The nicheling in the pictures. He's an old one who got lost a long time ago)

• Paw up 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, Sky said:

The other forgotten nicheling was gone again.

-I'll be alone forever, won't I? Every time someone comes along, they leave too soon. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

She lashed her skinny tail in anger. The swarm surrounding her buzzed louder than before. It seemed they were angry too.

The nicheling that been beside her only moments ago had interrupted her walk to the swamp; she began to continue it.

(psst I'm going to the swamp too)

// I'll be honest I have no idea who's there right now and who could be meeting my character. But I'd love to have him interact w anyone,,

• Like 2

She took a moment to calm down. Then she turned back to the swamp.

-Come with me. I'll intoduce you to the newcomers.

She swinged her tail, hoping that he at least had his instincts intact and he would follow her.

1 hour ago, Ursa Major said:

He could swear he heard voices. Ignoring the feel of the bramblethorns around the swamps on his feet and wings, he continued forward toward the faint voices he heard in the distance.

She reached the swamp. Some more bugs joined her swarm.

-Ugh.

She was batting at the bugs again when she heard soft footsteps in the distance. She could also hear, very faintly, voices. She decided to walk towards the footsteps.

-Hello? Is anyone there? I don't want to be alone anymore.

(P.S. her unspoken thoughts are underlined)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

She reached the swamp. Some more bugs joined her swarm.

-Ugh.

She was batting at the bugs again when she heard soft footsteps in the distance. She could also hear, very faintly, voices. She decided to walk towards the footsteps.

-Hello? Is anyone there? I don't want to be alone anymore.

(P.S. her unspoken thoughts are underlined)

You could hear a slight humming and you could also see some sort of bushy... thing... swaying back and forth.

• Like 1

Unlike with the others, she didn't rely on her hearing. She kept looking back to make sure that he was still following. A lost nicheling couldn't be trusted to keep up on their own. She had to stop multiple times because he kept looking around.

At least he's showing interest towards the world around him. Perhaps he remembers this place? Maybe there's still hope for him?

As they got to the swamp clearing she realised that she wasn't going to have a moment to try and explain everything to him. There were other nichelings at the swamp, just behind the reeds.