Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

The nicheling looked at her paws, seeing sharp and curved claws. She looked around.

The male looked at the ground, picking at it. His tail ruined by mud that he can't see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

The nicheling looked at her paws, seeing sharp and curved claws. She looked around.

The male looked at the ground, picking at it. His tail ruined by mud that he can't see.

"Hello?" A fish-tailed nicheling hissed at the the male.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"Hello?" A fish-tailed nicheling hissed at the the male.

He jumped and turned to the nicheling. "Um hi?"

• Like 1

The lost male stared at the female on on the stump. He couldn't quite understand what she was saying, but she sounded concerned.

Everyone on the swamp turned to look at him and he averted his gaze away from the staring.

Why are they looking at me? Did I do something wrong?

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

He shook his head.

What did I expect. It's the only answer you'll get in this darned place--

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

What did I expect. It's the only answer you'll get in this darned place--

The male looked at the ground again.

• Like 1

Just now, Pollygussie said:

The nicheling saw two nichelings she ran towards to them 

-Hello? Where are we?

"Suffering, that's where." no idea what two nicheling you were talking abt but i hope it was mine.

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

"Suffering, that's where." no idea what two nicheling you were talking abt but i hope it was mine.

(Yes it was you)

-Oh, uh..Great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

The nicheling saw two nichelings she ran towards to them 

-Hello? Where are we?

The male shrugged.

• Like 1

Hey, sorry if im late and can't join, but here is my nicheling

She remembers nothing of her past life, only that she was a priestress, and worshipped gods. The gods that she remembers the clearest are Reelme, the goddess of albinism and family, and raresi, the godess of memory and storytelling. She also vaguelly remembers a pitch black god with white eyes, and that he was the god of melanism, rain, and reelmes mate. 

She does not want to remember anything about her family, and is quite content praying, and trying to remember more gods. She does not think her family deserves to be remembered. After all, raresi IS the god of memory, and if She wanted the priestress to remember anything about her family, she would have given her some hints.

She is very very proud, but does not like fighting. She feels truly sorry for those who dont remember their family, their gods, or even their mates and children.

(( I have to go to bed now, and will only be able to roleplay very shortly tomorrow, cause i have to do  schoolwork, go to a small event to honor a dead family member ( dont worry, im not gonna break social distancing ) AND have to go to the dentist )

nicheling.thumb.jpg.fff7b756ccc9e1a5ac4e0261a9e289d7.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raresi said:

Hey, sorry if im late and can't join, but here is my nicheling

She remembers nothing of her past life, only that she was a priestress, and worshipped gods. The gods that she remembers the clearest are Reelme, the goddess of albinism and family, and raresi, the godess of memory and storytelling. She also vaguelly remembers a pitch black god with white eyes, and that he was the god of melanism, rain, and reelmes mate. 

She does not want to remember anything about her family, and is quite content praying, and trying to remember more gods. She does not think her family deserves to be remembered. After all, raresi IS the god of memory, and if She wanted the priestress to remember anything about her family, she would have given her some hints.

She is very very proud, but does not like fighting. She feels truly sorry for those who dont remember their family, their gods, or even their mates and children.

(( I have to go to bed now, and will only be able to roleplay very shortly tomorrow, cause i have to do  schoolwork, go to a small event to honor a dead family member ( dont worry, im not gonna break social distancing ) AND have to go to the dentist )

nicheling.thumb.jpg.fff7b756ccc9e1a5ac4e0261a9e289d7.jpg

me already seeing how my OC can interact with this one.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

(Yes it was you)

-Oh, uh..Great.

"Why else do you think this place would be the place of the Forgotten"

• Like 1

The nicheling stood up and walked straight into deep mud. Her eyes flashed a cyan. She looked at the mud and climbed out. Then jumped into it. Joy filled her heart as she continued doing this. She wished another nicheling was here to enjoy this with her.

• Like 1

-Forgotten? My tribe wouldn't forget me.....

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"Why else do you think this place would be the place of the Forgotten"

• Like 1

-Forgotten? My tribe wouldn't forget me.....

She gets into the nichelings face and hisses in her face "Then why else would you be here."

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

She gets into the nichelings face and hisses in her face "Then why else would you be here."

She jumped back 

-Y-Your right..that was a stupid question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

She jumped back 

-Y-Your right..that was a stupid question.

"They all deserve to die, don't they."

• Like 1

-Die? Won't they also be forgot in the years to come?

"I don't want to see them again. They can be remembered. I just want them to die"

• Like 1